My position on drugs.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2012, 04:58 PM
My position on drugs.
Lemme begin by saying that I am an American. I do not "use drugs," I follow the advice of the Christ - physican, heal thyself.

See the spin, relative to the politics of the age? Want some truth? We are Incomplete. Want some moral absolutism? I am that I am - I am not high on crystal meth.

Getting pro-style with the spin. I don't give a fuck what you call it, I call it resource allocation. These words on your screen are paid for by America.

I am a known psychopath, medication is indicated. As an American, I claim one right - to love Gwyneth Paltrow - she was sold to me, I bought; tao. What is mine, is my mind; the state of my mind is not your concern in the absolute of love is void.

I don't justify - how can a psychopath "justify" - what a psychopath does is act.

Lemme begin again. I am evil, and you probably have no real conception of evil; therefore love needs a spokesman for evil more than one for Gwyneth. Or did you miss the part about love being unconditional?

I am working on intent. I am leaving the desert and anticipate resource allocation taking a new form. This resource, the words of John Cantor, will continue to be funded by America; but people will not be coming over and giving me resource to write in such quantity as I will be going into the world to be an activist for resource.

Zero-state morality. The absolute of this one will become the absolute of all if and only if "I love."

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2012, 06:55 PM
RE: My position on drugs.
Nah, didn't really get any of that Huh
Sorry Johnny Sad

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
16-01-2012, 07:31 PM
.... I'm pro drugs though I don't use them myself. I don't see any reason after someone has reached the age of consent, that any person should be denied the right to fuck themselves up however they so please. Alcohol is legal... cigarettes are legal... I don't see the justification. Tax em all, get rich, create more jobs.
People are going to do drugs. Period. There is no war. It was already won when drugs were invented.
Once legalized we can spend some time making them safer and less addictive.
Also legalize prostitution while we're at it.
And euthanasia.

And public masturbation... if there's time.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 4 users Like lucradis's post
16-01-2012, 07:42 PM
The problem is people on drugs don't just fuck up themselves... addicts will go to any lengths to get what they need.
[+] 1 user Likes Ben's post
16-01-2012, 08:27 PM
(16-01-2012 07:42 PM)Ben Wrote:  The problem is people on drugs don't just fuck up themselves... addicts will go to any lengths to get what they need.

Like preaching a gospel of hell to fill the pews? Big Grin

I can tell you all kinds of good things about crystal meth; the general public can say the only good thing about crystal meth is Johnny Cantor - isn't it ironic? It's divinely inspired; the local observational data can testify. Wink

Know what I like about being evil? I can use myself in all kinds of ways rather than conform to public perceptions; and certain stereotypes are of a lower archetype. Like how my being ellenjanuary is a problem to many guys. A problem that may yet manifest in a local bar for more observational data. For what I consider to be a lower archetype, I can restate your first contention with the substitution of "addicts" with your "people on drugs;" there is science looking into the nature of addiction.

Besides, this I will tell ya - ain't no drug as dangerous nor effective as love. When I hear, the problem; the evil in me goes "THE problem?" Evil in the sense that I am THE solution to THE problem, which I just simplify to killing shit; and Gwyneth is good. If she thought I was THE problem, I wouldn't be here laughing. Big Grin

When we start talking about problems, we stop talking about science and take a moral position. Me on this forum has been the emergence of John Cantor into the world with zero-state morality; an absolute in locality that is doing a fair job of expressing absolute in naive philosophy. What do we have here? A tool! What am I? Tool-using monkey! Big Grin

This is a critical error in the calculations of those who pontificate for god. The collective will that operates as public perception of ethical standard gives me and my zero-state a clear vector of advance - to advocate the unrestricted use of marijuana with the fall-back position of age restriction. Position and compromise, that's the way to will it; I can read between the lines of my Gwynnies and she ain't even advocating this - which is agenda in motion.

Is there a problem if I go get the weed outta my back yard and smoke it? Absolutely not. Wink

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
16-01-2012, 08:28 PM
Johnny, this wasn't your way of telling us you've gone off your meds was it?Confused

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
16-01-2012, 08:46 PM
(16-01-2012 08:28 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Johnny, this wasn't your way of telling us you've gone off your meds was it?Confused

A completely derogatory assessment. Tongue

How about "my position. on drugs;" does that provide added clarity? Big Grin

In terms of ethical standard, it is my will to not be associated with crystal meth; I've asked the people back east for conformation that they did not use it. It shouldn't even be a phrase, crystal meth; that's my moral position. Wink

But I only just got my plane ticket - that makes shit real, knows what I'm saying? So the mind gets to thinking on what what is to be lost, what is the potential of gain? It would be unscientific to not consider the possibility that meth substituted successfully in place of more traditional medications; I've been considering the potential of requiring another stabilization agent.

I don't see what is confusing in the OP. A thread entitled "my position on drugs" is a political platform.

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
16-01-2012, 08:57 PM
I agree hat people on drugs can do harmful things to others, but so can people not on drugs. That's why we create laws and enforce them. People do bad things while drunk... kind of like all the time. Alcohol is a drug. But it's legal. We've just created rules for it's use and taxed the hell out of it.
Saying people will do bad things while on drugs isn't really addressing the problem either. I mean if we were to stop everyone for doing something because there is potential for them to do bad things shouldn't we start with birth? I've done far worse things when I was sober.
I think it's a better idea to legalize it so that it can be controlled to a point and profited on. Where we stand now, it's out of control, it costs taxpayers shit tones of money to police to no avail... people are still doing those bad things while high, only there is nothing to be gained from it.
It will never stop. It will never go away. So why not put it in a position where we can say how it's done and at least make it safer as well as make some bucks?
Having drugs illegal just seems so futile at this point.

If I've learned anything from Star Trek it was this.
[Image: 4e4dbbd0-b196-4edf-93d6-d78542687de0.jpg]

sorry for a derail Mr. Cantor.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
16-01-2012, 09:20 PM
(16-01-2012 08:57 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I agree hat people on drugs can do harmful things to others, but so can people not on drugs. That's why we create laws and enforce them. People do bad things while drunk... kind of like all the time. Alcohol is a drug. But it's legal. We've just created rules for it's use and taxed the hell out of it.
Saying people will do bad things while on drugs isn't really addressing the problem either. I mean if we were to stop everyone for doing something because there is potential for them to do bad things shouldn't we start with birth? I've done far worse things when I was sober.

Your mistake is assuming that people have some kind of free will that can override their drive to do anything to obtain more drugs; the mind is a very physical thing and drugs affect it in a very physical way that sheer will cannot overcome. In a way, a person who chooses to use substances that are capable of making him behave in such a way has already chosen to hurt other people.

Comparing meth to alcohol isn't a very good analogy either because it does not impair people nearly as badly as meth.

Quote:I think it's a better idea to legalize it so that it can be controlled to a point and profited on. Where we stand now, it's out of control, it costs taxpayers shit tones of money to police to no avail... people are still doing those bad things while high, only there is nothing to be gained from it.
It will never stop. It will never go away. So why not put it in a position where we can say how it's done and at least make it safer as well as make some bucks?
Having drugs illegal just seems so futile at this point.

Ideally, drugs as addictive as meth would have no place in our society. However, if legalizing it does allow better control of it at a lower cost, then I agree that legalization is the practical stance to take.

I'm not convinced, though, that legalization wouldn't lead to comparable costs in regulation and more difficulty in controlling the manufacture, sale, and use of the substance.
16-01-2012, 09:34 PM
I just thought maybe you needed to smoke some gungy before you do anything rash.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post