My position on drugs.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-01-2012, 11:54 PM
RE: My position on drugs.
So I'm chasing Kay across the Mexican revolution, and I look back and see how it has always been that way. There's a knock on the door.

Knock? Door? Give it a minute... there's a knock on the door. It's that girl, with her cousin. Wanting to know if she woke me up. Came back to share some g. Find out when to come by and pick up some furniture.

We go take some space on the chairs. Give her the glass dick; she fills it up and hands it to me. I sit there with it. I'm not quite back from Mexico. Wuz talking 'bout how my Gwynnies was my drug, got to talking about her.

You gonna light that thing? She asks. Here you go. When she hit it, the stink hit me like a cat. I drew back with a cat-face on.

You gonna go back to school, back east? No point. No point to to job, nothing. Me and my Gwynnies, what I do. Can't waste that mind, she tells me; like she's trying to figure me out. Did the job, I say. Don't know why I ain't dead, I tell her. It is what it is, live, find some love, share it and get out. Tell the story of my Gwynnies on atheist forums. Everybody doesn't have to be emperor, ya know. Missed my Gwynnies this time; maybe next time.

She came up with some weed; I'm smoking the roach, they're gone. I don't do karma, I do tao. Don't act like it's gonna come back. Act like a fool in love with my Gwynnies which makes me give all my shit away. I guess that's what work is for, getting more shit to give away; and wouldn't you know it. Here I am, prophet on the job. On an atheist forum. That qualifies as thief-in-the-night. Big Grin

Kay is from youth; Worcester. My buddy Newt's girl, the one I should have stolen. Kate was a silhouette behind the curtain. Daughter of a Red Sox, lived in the foothills of Tucson; the twenty four minutes, I call that one. Love at first sight; didn't credit it till two weeks later. I met her when an associate was planning to use her graduation as an excuse for a bash at her pad; it was awesome. Like eight of us in these swank digs, like some Hollywood teen flick; what's that guy... John Hughes shoulda been running the cameras. She was going with this kid Troy, I figure I had twenty four minutes convo with the girl I loved. It was awesome. He told me I should have stolen her. Rick told me she was into me too, but she had to screw. College, she was seventeen; I was twenty something... Tongue

Gwyneth Kate; that I chase across the stars. The fool, the follower, the what? The story goes on.

Drugs? Drugs are bad, m'kay? Heart

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2012, 03:28 PM
Cousin's back with more weed. I got a little pile right here... Tongue

It goes from guy I never seen before to the cousin who helps clean out the house, giving me weed to do it. Trip math, Oddball might call it. Big Grin

29-01-2012, 03:44 PM
Sitting here sobering up again; what happens? Gwynnies! Heart

Waiting for the laundry so I can take a shower, thinking about how the meth shit started so as to not think of her alla time. Wednesday, I give up all practical considerations to leave all this bs behind - of course, there's no escaping the Gwynnies. Just a notification: if I end up dead in a ditch, the drug responsible will be love of Gwyneth. I adore that girl - I don't care. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
29-01-2012, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2012 10:15 PM by GirlyMan.)
(29-01-2012 03:44 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Sitting here sobering up again; what happens? Gwynnies! Heart

Waiting for the laundry so I can take a shower, thinking about how the meth shit started so as to not think of her alla time.

That's about the worst possible choice of supplement for that purpose. I ain't got no issue with someone exploring their neurochemistry frontiers, bouldering their canyons and spelunking their caverns, but we already know that particular path can quickly lead too deep into the pit for our ropes to reach. Best to keep checking your tether.

(29-01-2012 03:44 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Wednesday, I give up all practical considerations to leave all this bs behind - of course, there's no escaping the Gwynnies. Just a notification: if I end up dead in a ditch, the drug responsible will be love of Gwyneth. I adore that girl - I don't care. Tongue

I sense a deep reluctance in you, brother. You seem unable or unwilling to truly and fully embrace and accept the Gwynnies. You are too awed and amazed by the glory to realize that you must now consume, digest and absorb the Gwynnies and excrete the waste. You must become one with the Gwynnies. You must be the Gwynnies. You are the Gwynnies!

... Nah, I'm just fucking with you. Safe passage, brother. And welcome back to the east coast!

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-01-2012, 01:35 PM
(29-01-2012 09:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That's about the worst possible choice of supplement for that purpose.

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

Worst.

...while I babble on my blog of the necessary identity revealed in scripture - Lucifer.

Co-incident. Wink

This shit? Wordy drama. Human the primate evolved to simulate future in mind. Such a future two days from the present when I exchange the known Phoenix identity of (the church of gwyneth paltrow and all mankind) six years in residence, for?

The known failure. Worcester.

Rationalize this, atheist! I scoff in your general direction! It's a leap of faith... not that bullshit they try to pedal from the pulpit, but rather that technology you have been denied.

Anticipating more empirical evidence that "faith" is used to fish concept from the void; through the act of drawing for my man Jay - a Gwynnies. Don't bet against the house. Wink

Muah-ha-ha-ha....

31-01-2012, 11:17 PM
I wuz just gonna tell a story about cousin Joe and smoking meth and backslidin'

And cousin Joe came by.

First up, there ain't no way I could know it is not science; that cousin Joe comes by to get preached at some morez...

...and I'm high, meth need not apply.

Cousin Joe the Catholic could not credit Love is Void... I'm talking about being Lucifer, rationalizing evil... that's ok, he could not see how Love could get itself capitalized?

Emotional dynamic of least entropy... Joe. Smile

02-02-2012, 08:57 PM
(30-01-2012 01:35 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  It's a leap of faith...

Waking up is a leap of faith.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user