My psycho mom just took away my purse without ANY warning!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2014, 10:40 AM
My psycho mom just took away my purse without ANY warning!!
My psycho mom just took away my purse with ALL my belongings away without ANY warning!All I did was ask my brother questions about why he took my pizza I was about to eat any my mom started yelling at me and ran into my room and took my purse! And said stay away or you wont get this back, but then she changed her mind and decided to not give it back anyway!! This has all my belongings my phone, money, everything!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2014, 11:00 AM
RE: My psycho mom just took away my purse without ANY warning!!
PMS?

I can't help thinking that there is some back-story we are missing... need more data before we can consider a psychosis-diagnosis.

Wink

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
22-08-2014, 11:05 AM
Bitches be cray cray.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 7 users Like earmuffs's post
22-08-2014, 12:01 PM
That was a very interesting first post on an atheist forum. Sorry to hear that. I hope you get your purse back, soon.

Out of curiosity, how old are you? Has your mom done similar things before?
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
22-08-2014, 12:22 PM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2014 12:26 PM by Brian37.)
You sound young? But there are many parents here and teens and young adults here too. All of us have had conflicts with our parents, and some people get along with their parents better than others.

How you have a disagreement is important. You calmly state your side without name calling or raising your voice, then shut up and listen. You offer your solution, then shut up and listen. But ultimately if you are under age they by law have to care for you and pay your bills until you are 18. Don't "rebel" just to piss them off. Games of brinkmanship with parents is a lose lose at your age.

Best thing any teen can do, even if their parent is being unreasonable, is to KEEP YOUR NOSE CLEAN, stay out of trouble, and stay in school. And outside any disagreements be as helpful to them as you can and let the bullshit go. You can always find ways to vent outside their presence on social media. But it is still best that you don't cause trouble under their roof. It may seem a long way a way, but you will get old enough to be on your own, until then you have to put up with it.

Let friends you trust, and other atheists on the web be your sounding board if you need. But do not turn the house into a war zone. Your parent's baggage does not have to be yours, you are an individual, but until you are out on your own, just behave and put up with it.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-08-2014, 12:46 PM
My mom took my purse away too. She also opened all my mail...

Instead of getting mad, I just typed a letter to myself outlining the laws she was breaking and the possible actions I could take, addressed it to myself, from a fake law office. My mom never gave me the letter, but she gave back my purse.

None of that actually happened... Cause my mom isn't a crazy bitch, and I don't let anybody touch my purse.
[+] 3 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
22-08-2014, 02:21 PM
(22-08-2014 12:46 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  My mom took my purse away too. She also opened all my mail...

Instead of getting mad, I just typed a letter to myself outlining the laws she was breaking and the possible actions I could take, addressed it to myself, from a fake law office. My mom never gave me the letter, but she gave back my purse.

None of that actually happened... Cause my mom isn't a crazy bitch, and I don't let anybody touch my purse.

I bet you don't even have a purse! Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
22-08-2014, 02:29 PM
(22-08-2014 12:46 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  My mom took my purse away too. She also opened all my mail...

But you're a... you're a guy...
22-08-2014, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2014 04:02 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(22-08-2014 02:29 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

But you're a... you're a guy...

Look who's talkin'. Tongue

She can borrow one of mine, but I need the black leather one that matches my fabulous new black leather leash, for the weekend. I'm in the Miss San Diego contest.

Not

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
22-08-2014, 04:36 PM
Take your moms purse, hold it hostage for yours.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post