My recent food adventures.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2013, 03:43 PM
RE: My recent food adventures.
When i come to 'murica,im gonna eat moar mellon and beery.
The only mellons we have are watermellon and some thing wich looks like a pumpkin and is yellow orange-ish(dunno name)

and the only berries they sell here are some kind of blueberries,blackberries and craanberies(discusting)

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2013, 03:44 PM
I some parts of Bavaria they make "elderberry pancakes".

Proceed to beat eggs like you were making an omelet. Add some flour. Pour into pan to cover the pan.

Take elderberry FLOWERS and stick them, stems up, into the batter as it starts to cook in the pan. Use as many as you can fit. Cut the stems off with scissors while it's cooking.

This tastes really good. The flowers work like a spice, but they are not spicy, they are mild.

I'd kill for some elderberry pancakes!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
30-10-2013, 03:50 PM
Dom and kingchosen,when i go to usa you must introduce me to your fruits!

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
30-10-2013, 03:57 PM
(30-10-2013 03:50 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Dom and kingchosen,when i go to usa you must introduce me to your fruits!

Well have you met Earmuffs yet? Laughat

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
31-10-2013, 03:15 PM
(30-10-2013 03:57 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(30-10-2013 03:50 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Dom and kingchosen,when i go to usa you must introduce me to your fruits!

Well have you met Earmuffs yet? Laughat

Now, now ... Muffy's a Kiwi. Wink

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
31-10-2013, 03:29 PM
The Persimmon - it's the reason for the season, as far as I'm concerned. Thumbsup

I keep trying to introduce these to people but they just don't get that they have to be practically mush to be the bestest gooey goo ever.
[Image: f961b69dd4aab8b1_Persimmons_on_plate.jpg]
Drooling

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
31-10-2013, 03:40 PM
(31-10-2013 03:29 PM)kim Wrote:  The Persimmon - it's the reason for the season, as far as I'm concerned. Thumbsup

I keep trying to introduce these to people but they just don't get that they have to be practically mush to be the bestest gooey goo ever.
[Image: f961b69dd4aab8b1_Persimmons_on_plate.jpg]
Drooling

My ex father-in-law had a tree in his back yard (in Antigua) with fruit that looks like a tomato but tastes really sweet. Is this the same fruit? I could never figure out what it was.
31-10-2013, 03:42 PM
Ok,i am really slow. The joke was made yesterday and i got it just now.... Oops

06-11-2013, 06:50 AM
Raw egg, spinach, kale, strawberries, coconut milk, blueberries, 1 banana, raw cacao, some almonds. And blend that shit up. The healthiest thing you will ever drink.

BOOM

Drinking Beverage
06-11-2013, 07:08 AM
all my food finds the previously mentioned foods delicious.

[Image: 1245708693-3642661392_5801c3b218.jpg]

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".