My relationship
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2017, 01:18 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2017 01:28 PM by julep.)
RE: My relationship
Ok, so no ones gonna address the elephant in the room huh ? Guess its gonna have to be me then. is also a user name for a member of tta who has been here for some considerable time if the said is the same person as Eps purported girlfriend this lends credence to his purported girlfriends claims of stalking especially given as how he admitted to forcing/hacking of said girlfriends facebook account on this very thread, its not inconceivable he joined with the desire to control said female and to dis her reputation. If I'm wrong I will retract and apologize un reservedly but I've got shed loads of alarm bells going off here. I'm outta here its up to the mods now to work this out.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
11-02-2017, 02:30 PM
(11-02-2017 11:03 AM)excitedpenguin Wrote:  I don't give a fuck what happens to my user or this post.

Popcorn
[+] 1 user Likes LastPoet's post
11-02-2017, 03:34 PM
In my younger days, I'd have organised orgies with this woman. Sounds like she'd be into them. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
11-02-2017, 05:17 PM
(11-02-2017 02:30 PM)LastPoet Wrote:  
(11-02-2017 11:03 AM)excitedpenguin Wrote:  I don't give a fuck what happens to my user or this post.

Popcorn

Confused

(13-01-2017 04:47 AM)excitedpenguin Wrote:  I'm done here.

Popcorn

"Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear." ~ Thomas Jefferson
[+] 1 user Likes SteelCurtain's post
Thread Closed