My short time on Suscipe Domine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-01-2014, 12:40 AM
RE: My short time on Suscipe Domine
(02-01-2014 12:24 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  
(02-01-2014 12:16 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Welcome to the family, Laramie.

Um but you did see CheeseHead's pontifical edict that no one from SD was to participate here, on pain of death/banishment, or whatever....? I only mention it because I would not want you to risk your membership in good standing over there, if you had missed it. Don't want you to inadvertently cut your own throat over there.

Howdy. I'm checking in on the tail-end of this thread. I'm hoping to read it all here in a bit.

No, I didn't see CheeseHead's statement. If he kicks me, that's understandable. I'm used to being reviled on different forums, anymore. So, you won't hurt my feelings.

-Laramie

Here it is:

(01-01-2014 09:43 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  http://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index...pic=5121.0

Quote:Online Kaesekopf
Suscipe, Domine, universam meam libertatem
Oberst
Feldwebel
Let the losers worry about losin'
Suscipe Domine
Religion: Catholic

Re: General Announcements - Registration, Atheism. Please Read
« Reply #2 on: Today at 06:52:30 PM »
Quote from: Jayne on Today at 06:47:12 PM
Are you OK with us posting on TTA if it is not for the purpose of defending SD?

I would not be OK with this.
« Last Edit: Today at 06:57:55 PM by Kaesekopf »
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side. ~Treebeard, LOTR

Quote:Online Jayne
formerly known as RealJayneK
Feldwebel

Claws? Me?
Religion: Roman Catholic

Re: General Announcements - Registration, Atheism. Please Read
« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:28:35 PM »
I've said my good-byes at TTA.
For an explanation of my name change see: http://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index...pic=4069.0

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2014, 12:47 AM
How did such a nice person like Jayne end up in a freaky online cult? I feel like she's been abducted or something, brainwashed in more than just Catholicism.

How does someone who runs an online board get such control over people?

It REALLY gives me the heebie jeebies.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 5 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
02-01-2014, 12:55 AM
Wait.

Not only did they ban anyone from here who joined there, (for no reason other than delusions and paranoia), but they're barring their own members from posting here? WOW. Talk about iron-fisted rule over their minions! Shocking
[+] 2 users Like TheBear's post
02-01-2014, 01:06 AM
DLJ:

You sent me a PM, and I tried to respond, but apparently you have me on your Ignore List (OH NOES!!!!! Tongue ), effectively preventing yourself from receiving the blessing of my response. Dunno what to tell ya about that. If you don't give a fuck what I had to say, well, I guess then don't bother to send me a PM.

I really don't care what you do, and I am so indifferent that I'm just going to post my response here and fuck whoever doesn't like it. If you want to give up your little one-sided "feud", whatever. I see you hitting the "Like" button on a shitload of my posts (and I do the same for your posts that I agree with, incidentally, but I also do that with some of that fucking idiot Chippy's posts that I agree with), which doesn't jibe with your not being able to see my posts, which is what the "ignore" bullshit is all about. Maybe it's just some vestigial forum-server-tranfer problem, I dunno. If so, and if you somewhere along the line tried to take me off ignore and it didn't work, then, well, then maybe we can be friends. If not, well, fuck you too and here's the jovial and convivial response you deprived yourself of by being a self-righteous twat:

Quote:
DLJ Wrote:In the intro thread, I gave your post a 'like' for alerting us all to that guy's insane blog but a quiet aside...

There is a kinda unofficial rule about not going on the aTaq Smile in the intro thread. It's mainly to keep the place tidy, I think.

Anyway, carry on.

Cheers
DLJ

Well, I understand and appreciate that (the unofficial rule), and in my own defense, I sort of did try to make it, well, as diplomatic as I possibly could considering the level of abject flaming incredulity I was experiencing at the time, and, you do have to admit that it was just a little more non-confrontational than my usual passive self......maybe....?

and BTW

LOL "the aTaq"...you fucken kill me....Tongue

I dunno, your move.

02-01-2014, 01:08 AM
(02-01-2014 12:55 AM)TheBear Wrote:  Wait.

Not only did they ban anyone from here who joined there, (for no reason other than delusions and paranoia), but they're barring their own members from posting here? WOW. Talk about iron-fisted rule over their minions! Shocking

In Catholicism, this is known as 'par for the course'; especially among a group of such small minded, infantile, egotistical, fearful bigots as them. They who think that they have more authority within their sect than it's supposedly God appointed representative on Earth (also known as the Pope). It's delusion stacked upon delusion.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
02-01-2014, 01:14 AM
(02-01-2014 01:08 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(02-01-2014 12:55 AM)TheBear Wrote:  Wait.

In Catholicism, this is known as 'par for the course'; especially among a group of such small minded, infantile, egotistical, fearful bigots as them. They who think that they have more authority within their sect than it's supposedly God appointed representative on Earth (also known as the Pope). It's delusion stacked upon delusion.

Um Lord of the Flies and the Stanford Prison Experiment come to mind...just sayin'.....

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
02-01-2014, 01:37 AM
(02-01-2014 12:40 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Here it is...

Huh. I don't understand. I mean, I read it. But why?

Once, I even tried getting an account at the Coco Lounge because I felt visiting with black people about race.

-

Excl On the ignore list: Taqiyya Mockingbird, Minimalist, DemonicLemon, GirlyMan, WhiskeyDebates, and EvolutionKills.
-
02-01-2014, 01:43 AM
(02-01-2014 01:37 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  
(02-01-2014 12:40 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Here it is...

Huh. I don't understand. I mean, I read it. But why?

Once, I even tried getting an account at the Coco Lounge because I felt visiting with black people about race.

troll Angel

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
02-01-2014, 02:09 AM
(02-01-2014 01:43 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(02-01-2014 01:37 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:  Huh. I don't understand. I mean, I read it. But why?

troll Angel

Yeah.

02-01-2014, 02:12 AM
Waa Jayne left Sad

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.