My short time on Suscipe Domine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-01-2014, 01:36 PM
RE: My short time on Suscipe Domine
(02-01-2014 12:36 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(02-01-2014 12:24 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  And what did you learn? That you should have listened to me from the start, something that many before you have found out. Smartass

I know.

You were right. But, like I said... I had to prove it to myself. I'm not going to judge anyone based on someone else's experiences.

I learned that SD is a hell-hole of a forum run by deranged power hungry Nazis... like everyone said. Disagree with them and you're banned from the site. Completely crazy place.

And you ruined it for the rest of us. In the immortal words of HoC, you're a poopyhead. Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
02-01-2014, 01:42 PM
(02-01-2014 01:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-01-2014 12:36 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I know.

You were right. But, like I said... I had to prove it to myself. I'm not going to judge anyone based on someone else's experiences.

I learned that SD is a hell-hole of a forum run by deranged power hungry Nazis... like everyone said. Disagree with them and you're banned from the site. Completely crazy place.

And you ruined it for the rest of us. In the immortal words of HoC, you're a poopyhead. Angry

Nuh-uh. People started going over there after my departure and when I linked that thread. I think they would have just let me go without incident.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
02-01-2014, 01:49 PM
(02-01-2014 01:42 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(02-01-2014 01:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  And you ruined it for the rest of us. In the immortal words of HoC, you're a poopyhead. Angry

Nuh-uh. People started going over there after my departure and when I linked that thread. I think they would have just let me go without incident.

Uh-huh! Poopyhead. Big Grin

There really ain't a point to going over there anyway.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
02-01-2014, 01:51 PM
(02-01-2014 01:42 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(02-01-2014 01:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  And you ruined it for the rest of us. In the immortal words of HoC, you're a poopyhead. Angry

Nuh-uh, you started it.

Seriously, though, I think the thing that really twisted their mad obergruppenfuhrer's shorts was their people coming here.
He felt he was losing control and had to have a firing squad for reprisals. He's one twisted fuck. Yes

[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
02-01-2014, 02:05 PM
(02-01-2014 01:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-01-2014 01:42 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Nuh-uh. People started going over there after my departure and when I linked that thread. I think they would have just let me go without incident.

Nuh-uh, you started it.

Seriously, though, I think the thing that really twisted their mad obergruppenfuhrer's shorts was their people coming here.
He felt he was losing control and had to have a firing squad for reprisals. He's one twisted fuck. Yes

I believe you're right.

Except for me starting it, of course. Tongue

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
02-01-2014, 03:17 PM
(02-01-2014 02:05 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(02-01-2014 01:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  Nuh-uh, you started it.

I believe you're right.

Except for me starting it, of course. Tongue

Uh-uh, did too.
You went and riled up those mackerel snappers by saying you were a Calvinist. Angry
That's like kicking open a barroom door and shouting "Hey, pussies! I'm the trouble y'all been lookin' fer."

[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
02-01-2014, 03:22 PM
It's always KC's fault...even when he doesn't even know anything about it and was not involved, it's his fault.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
02-01-2014, 03:22 PM
(02-01-2014 03:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  Uh-uh, did too.
You went and riled up those mackerel snappers by saying you were a Calvinist. Angry
That's like kicking open a barroom door and shouting "Hey, pussies! I'm the trouble y'all been lookin' fer."

LOL.... in the bars I go to that would get a good laugh and everyone would turn around and go back to drinking. Laughat
02-01-2014, 03:32 PM
(02-01-2014 03:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It's always KC's fault...even when he doesn't even know anything about it and was not involved, it's his fault.

Oh, so KC is my husband's successor. Good to know.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
02-01-2014, 03:33 PM
So what's the moral of the story here? How to conduct oneself on a dumb other forum of intolerant people or how to actually learn more about Catholicism?