My short time on Suscipe Domine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-01-2014, 04:28 PM
RE: My short time on Suscipe Domine
(02-01-2014 04:21 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  someone correct me if I'm wrong…..but is this 3rd "churchy" place that KC joined and is no longer a member of??

Angel

stuck with us heathens.

No, I've still got one more strike.

I got banned from Christianforums and now at SD.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2014, 04:35 PM
(02-01-2014 04:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-01-2014 11:19 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Wow. They actually IP banned us.

Do they really think that's going to stop someone from getting on the forum? Proxies aren't exactly rocket science.

I don't believe it's an IP ban. It looks like a browser cookie. Lame. Dodgy

If you switch browsers or clear SD cookies, you can browse as a Guest. If you try to sign in as your banned persona non grata, you get cookied.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Nope. Apparently, I was the most offensive. My home and work IP are both banned.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
02-01-2014, 04:35 PM
(02-01-2014 04:28 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(02-01-2014 04:21 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  someone correct me if I'm wrong…..but is this 3rd "churchy" place that KC joined and is no longer a member of??

Angel

stuck with us heathens.

I meant the 2 churches and SD.

but we can wait for 3 christian forums Big Grin

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
02-01-2014, 04:45 PM
(02-01-2014 04:28 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

Angel

stuck with us heathens.

You forgot the church you left irl....

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
02-01-2014, 04:48 PM
(02-01-2014 04:35 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(02-01-2014 04:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  I don't believe it's an IP ban. It looks like a browser cookie. Lame. Dodgy

If you switch browsers or clear SD cookies, you can browse as a Guest. If you try to sign in as your banned persona non grata, you get cookied.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Nope. Apparently, I was the most offensive. My home and work IP are both banned.

Why do you think that? Have you tried a different browser?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-01-2014, 04:54 PM
If someone really wants to learn what Catholics believe, don't go to a forum. Forums are full of all kinds of people. Some of them know what they're talking about, but a lot of them don't, and if you're ignorant of the subject matter, how can you tell which are which?

To learn what Catholics believed 60 years ago (and what "traditional" Catholics still believe today), go here:

http://www.fisheaters.com/

They are a bit defensive, and have the attitude that Catholicism is "right" and everyone else is wrong, but the information is accurate. This is what Catholics believe(d).

For the current teaching of the Catholic Church (as affected/modified/corrupted by Vatican II), go here:

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_INDEX.HTM

This is the official document promulgated by the Church itself.

As I've said before, I think it's all bullshit, but for someone (like KC) who sincerely wants to know what they believe, these are much better than any forum.
02-01-2014, 05:37 PM
Jayne: "Are you OK with us posting on TTA if it is not for the purpose of defending SD?"

Korsakoff's Syndrome: "I would not be OK with this."

I'm telling you someone needs to check Korsakoff's Syndrome's bona fides 'cause I was under the impression this fucker died decades ago and took some 900 other fools with him. It would be proof enough of God for Girly if he yet lives.

[Image: jimjones.jpg]

[Image: jonestown.jpg]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-01-2014, 05:44 PM
(02-01-2014 05:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Jayne: "Are you OK with us posting on TTA if it is not for the purpose of defending SD?"

Korsakoff's Syndrome: "I would not be OK with this."

I'm telling you someone needs to check Korsakoff's Syndrome's bona fides 'cause I was under the impression this fucker died decades ago and took some 900 other fools with him. It would be proof enough of God for Girly if he yet lives.

[Image: jimjones.jpg]

[Image: jonestown.jpg]

Don't worry Jayne got in lockstep real quick after that. MAde a comment about how she was glad to be away from here and could see the evil or some shit.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
02-01-2014, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2014 06:08 PM by GirlyMan.)
(02-01-2014 02:17 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  For whatever reasons, I really would have liked to have established a dialogue with her.

(02-01-2014 08:20 AM)Chas Wrote:  Yeah, too bad. I really love those submissive Catholic girls. Dodgy

(02-01-2014 05:44 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Don't worry Jayne got in lockstep real quick after that. MAde a comment about how she was glad to be away from here and could see the evil or some shit.

Jayne's a her?!? Dafuq?!? Not a very attractive one but she sure as hell could kick Girly's ass. ... while wearing a silly hat. Weeping

[Image: jayne.jpg]

(02-01-2014 09:48 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(02-01-2014 09:33 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I just don't understand anyone who would allow someone else to control them via the internet.

Look at it this way -- that forum is a home of sorts for her. It's a place where she can socially interact with other traditional Catholics (who can be hard to find in the real world). It's not that she's afraid of the forum owner or intimidated by him -- but if she defies him, she might get banned, and then wouldn't have that "home" anymore. She has already been banned from Fisheaters -- she doesn't want to lose SD as well.

I find that understandable. Sad, but understandable.

Well Jayne's always got us if they need a bed for the night. One of the more pleasant and affable Christians I've met on the forumz.
And we got cookies ...
And hugs ... bigass hugs. Big Grin

[Image: Bear_Hug_by_CommodoreElfman.jpg]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
02-01-2014, 06:01 PM
KC have you been to mass before? I've heard protestants say they really like all the rituals and stuff.

I ask this as an ex-catholic
I miss the rituals sometimes, but that is about it.