My short time on Suscipe Domine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2014, 08:24 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2014 08:28 PM by Cathym112.)
RE: My short time on Suscipe Domine
(06-01-2014 06:59 PM)Jayne Wrote:  
(06-01-2014 06:30 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  As someone who has not only had a stillborn at 8 months, but a early miscarriage, I find that I take back every benefit of a doubt I gave Jayne.

Unless she completely renounced such practices. (I mean, really? Fucking REALLY?!?!?) I hope she stays away as she is sick in the fucking head for not only associating but CRAVING their approval.

I am sorry for your losses. I renounce nothing. I am a Catholic and I believe what the Catholic Church teaches.

You believe in baptizing a clot? There is nothing catholic about this practice. What is catholic about that? Where does Jesus or anyone even speak of this in the bible? Get the fuck outta here you sicko.

You make me sick.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2014, 08:29 PM
(06-01-2014 08:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-01-2014 07:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Girly got no problem with you or your beliefs. Hell Girly accepted myself as my own personal Jesus, my own personal Lord and Savior, going on some four decades ago now when I first realized that any promise of a postmortem preservation of identity was utter and complete untenable unimaginable bullshit. Who else is gonna save me? The Word is save yourself and you save the world. I still regularly read the Red Letters for inspiration. But that's all I read. I couldn't give less of a shit about commentary from the peanut gallery.

I tease KingsChosen about being a nihilist dressed up in a Calvinist clown suit. When I read threads over on your forum I see clowns dressed up as Catholics.

As far as ill will. Girly ain't got none, Girly won't feel none. Ain't Christian. Tongue

Oh ... And Gwynnies!
[Image: gwynnies.jpg]

Interestingly, I see fascists and their sheep wearing crosses. Drinking Beverage

It is people like we find on SD that convince me there is no such thing as Karma. When they are strong and in power the persecute anything they disagree with when they are weak they are left alone. I don't really want to see them rounded up and killed (though they would not say the same about us) but it would be reaping what they sow. It is good to be reminded of the truly sick fucks in the the world. They lurk in the dark corners and wait until they can strike out. Fascism is nothing but right wing Catholic politics, that point can never be over stated.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-01-2014, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2014 09:17 PM by GirlyMan.)
(06-01-2014 07:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  GM...dontcha think it's time to change your avatar??

Yup. Give it to me momma! ... Otherwise it's just gonna be another big fat dude.

[Image: aiweiwei.jpg]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
06-01-2014, 09:22 PM
(06-01-2014 09:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-01-2014 07:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  GM...dontcha think it's time to change your avatar??

Yup. Give it to me momma! ... Otherwise it's just gonna be another big fat dude.

[Image: aiweiwei.jpg]

That one is great Thumbsup

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

06-01-2014, 09:23 PM
Next year I've got a sexy Santa all ready for you. Smile

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

06-01-2014, 10:42 PM
Most of the members i read posts of in that forum are delusional. Some members are outright dangerous because they believe in their delusions, are complete asshats, and fully embrace their misogyny to the point of fanaticism. A few members are kind, show a willingness to give the benefit of the doubt but quickly get butthurt when you raise questions that make them doubt. This makes their (relative) kindness kinda useless.

All in all IMHO, these people are a few baptisms short of a totalitarian fascist regime.

I like to think i have a great level of tolerance for other people. I mean as long as you don't harm anyone i don't say anything about what you believe. But man, those people there really tested my patience. After i left that forum i had a desperate urge to break something in frustation.

There is no excuse for intolerance. Ignorance, especially is not an excuse.

If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask stupid questions. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes ivaneus's post
06-01-2014, 11:51 PM
(06-01-2014 07:04 PM)Jayne Wrote:  
(06-01-2014 06:57 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Why?
Because the Bible tells me so.

Rom 12:18
"If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone."

Why is it never just enough to be a decent human being for the fucking sake of being a decent human being? Weeping

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 6 users Like EvolutionKills's post
07-01-2014, 05:54 AM
Nobody ever listens to me, I brought my doubts about her to the table early on in the 'voxxsuckswhatever' thread, and I believe in this one too.

Guess my radar is still working really well Drinking Beverage
07-01-2014, 07:05 AM
So I read the entire thread. And I threw up in my mouth.

"A friend of mine from our parish just did this a couple months ago. He helped to "deliver" the baby (about 5-6 weeks old) and baptized her. He said it was one of the hardest things he's ever had to do, but he also mentioned what an amazing experience it was to hold the little one in his hand while baptizing her."

This makes me think that those at SD are not being honest. Let's look at the quote. 5-6 week old embryo would be smaller than a pea. Further, there is no delivering it as it is expelled through the uterus without much warning. The mother gets very little warning when this event would happen. Further, at 5 weeks, there is no heartbeat, and generally this is called a BLIGHTED OVUM, where no fetus actually develops, it's just an empty sac.

5 weeks is literarily one week after you've peed on the stick. Nothing is developed beyond a cluster of cells.

Technically, it *could* be considered female "...while baptizing her.." But since it has no head, no heart, how can it be considered anything?

http://php.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/in...yo/Fetus_2

What she is talking about is an image between 12-14.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 2 users Like Cathym112's post
07-01-2014, 07:33 AM
Wikipedia suggests[1] that fetuses won't be externally sexually differentiated until about 7 weeks gestation.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_differentiation

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.