My sister wants me to email her a list of Biblical inaccuracies.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2012, 07:47 AM
RE: My sister wants me to email her a list of Biblical inaccuracies.
(02-05-2012 06:48 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-05-2012 10:31 AM)germanyt Wrote:  She text me a min ago and asked if I identify as a secular humanist. I told her yes. I then text her and told here I also identify as an existential nihilist and an agnostic atheist. Told her I'm a pretty complicated guy. She tells me that I only feel complicated because I don't have faith and how fulfilling Christianity can be. She asked if I knew of any inaccuracies in the Bible because she had yet to find one. Then she asked me to text them to her. Of course this can't be done in text. I am compiling a large email and already included BCs critique of the bible. Any other copy/pastas y'all can think of that I can send her? I really don't feel like typing all of it. Any historical, geographic, or logical inaccuracies you know of are fine.
How's your list coming along?
I sent her a bunch of stuff already. Haven't talked to her though so I'm not sure if she has read any of it.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2012, 07:55 AM
Nah, she'll skip it and tell you all the classic Christian things, like, you took it out of the context...

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
02-05-2012, 09:41 AM
(01-05-2012 03:16 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  You took a stab at Seth's list about a week after joining. Do you mean finding suggestions or proving them wrong?
I'm confused.

I did?

Man, I guess I'm losing my mind. I don't remember that at all.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
02-05-2012, 09:42 AM
(02-05-2012 09:41 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(01-05-2012 03:16 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  You took a stab at Seth's list about a week after joining. Do you mean finding suggestions or proving them wrong?
I'm confused.

I did?

Man, I guess I'm losing my mind. I don't remember that at all.
Welcome to middle age. Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
02-05-2012, 09:43 AM
Even I remember it and I can't seem to remember much these days.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
02-05-2012, 09:50 AM
(02-05-2012 09:43 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Even I remember it and I can't seem to remember much these days.
Wait, are you talking about Piet's list?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
02-05-2012, 09:56 AM
I don't remember.

[Image: HahaFuckyou.gif]

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
04-05-2012, 02:51 PM
You're probably right King. I remembered the overall discussion happening but I think you were talking about Piets discussion of what was wrong with Seth's list. Since I haven't went back to look I'm going to suppose you have the right idea, since it was still discussing Seth's list.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.