My son

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2017, 01:13 AM
RE: My son
(21-09-2017 09:08 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  Since this doesn't seem to be the place to ask questions, I've decided to delete my post.

Ask away, questioning is good.

Get your own bleeding hymn book
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2017, 03:20 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2017 03:23 AM by GirlyMan.)
(21-09-2017 01:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-09-2017 01:02 PM)Leerob Wrote:  The fear that if you gain weight, the chesticles come back, is horrendous. Not the fear of moobs. Moobs have a bit of different shape and feel different. But actual boobs are a problem and a big source of dysphoria.

I see. Thanks. Yes, my guess is that fat has more of a propensity to go towards the boobies in women than men so if you don't maintain low bodyfat the boobs would likely come back. Thanks again. I actually understand. Smile

I'm rethinking this Leerob. If it were Girly going FTM, I would first explore Winstrol, Arimidex, and testosterone to get rid of my boobies before I'd do surgery. They also have the advantage of making my clitoris bigger, like almost Asian dick size bigger. I think that almost everything we can accomplish surgically, we can approximate, or even exceed, with hormonal treatments. And if I'm going to go through the hassle of monitoring my hormones to transition, I'm gonna monitor my food intake to lower my bodyfat at the same time because I'm already monitoring shit.

I think BarkAtTheBarber should consider carefully before committing to pay for this surgery. I think the same result could be accomplished through hormonal treatment for much less money and much less permanent commitment. I think that some FTM realize this and get the surgery as a psychological block to prevent from reverting.

You should talk to your son, BarkAtTheBarber, we have the technology to make her a man without surgery if she's committed to being a man.

#sigh
22-09-2017, 03:31 AM
(22-09-2017 03:20 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I think BarkAtTheBarber should consider carefully before committing to pay for this surgery.

Oh fuck yes, I should have considered this carefully, it's so obvious now, all the time I've spent just pissing about over the last couple of years... Thank's for the concern Girly but I think I've got this.

22-09-2017, 04:44 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2017 05:11 AM by GirlyMan.)
(22-09-2017 03:31 AM)Thedemonbarber Wrote:  
(22-09-2017 03:20 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I think BarkAtTheBarber should consider carefully before committing to pay for this surgery.

Oh fuck yes, I should have considered this carefully, it's so obvious now, all the time I've spent just pissing about over the last couple of years... Thank's for the concern Girly but I think I've got this.

My bad. Thumbsup

But I would ask, have you ever even heard of Winstrol or Arimidex? If not, well then your considerations may not be as comprehensive as you think. Me, if Girly was going FTM, I'd have already googled and tried that shit long before I scheduled a surgery. But we all gotta do our own googling. I hope your son is smarter than you.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
22-09-2017, 05:30 AM
(22-09-2017 04:44 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-09-2017 03:31 AM)Thedemonbarber Wrote:  Oh fuck yes, I should have considered this carefully, it's so obvious now, all the time I've spent just pissing about over the last couple of years... Thank's for the concern Girly but I think I've got this.

My bad. Thumbsup

But I would ask, have you ever even heard of Winstrol or Arimidex? If not, well then your considerations may not be as comprehensive as you think. Me, if Girly was going FTM, I'd have already googled and tried that shit long before I scheduled a surgery. But we all gotta do our own googling. I hope your son is smarter than you.

Some of us actually leave our homes and speak to people who are qualified to advise on these subjects, once again thank's for your concern, and yes he is a lot smarter than me.

22-09-2017, 06:10 AM
(22-09-2017 05:30 AM)Thedemonbarber Wrote:  
(22-09-2017 04:44 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  My bad. Thumbsup

Some of us actually leave our homes and speak to people who are qualified to advise on these subjects, once again thank's for your concern, and yes he is a lot smarter than me.

Good. I'm glad that the removal of the chesticles is in his hands.

#sigh
22-09-2017, 07:09 AM
Hugs to you. Be kind to yourself. Parenting is the hardest job anyone can have. There is no such thing as a perfect parent, we all make missteps or wish we could have done things differently.

You sound very supportive of his transition process, and that is a wonderful thing.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: dickens_1807527a.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like ShadowProject's post
22-09-2017, 07:20 AM
What is going on?
I get where both sides in here are coming from right now. But let's not sink down to insults just because of misunderstanding each other.

@Thedemonbarber: I don't think Girly wanted to tell you what to do. He just did some googling around and found something and I think it is a nice gesture to bring on what he found. He cannot know what you read or researched. So as much as this is a save place for you to speak about your journey with your son, it should be safe for people to give you well-meant suggestions as well. It's cool for you to say "no thanks" but we are in a forum and you are posting it all publicly so people are reading and they are thinking about it and most people in this section are very well-meaning.

@GirlyMan: The double mastectomy is not something that we choose lightly. We know the risks involved and we know the outcome without it as well. What you are saying about the different medications is already being achieved by taking Testosterone. There is fat-redistribution, muscles build better, the clitoris grows, and much more. Also if that would be a reasonable medical approach, I am sure that doctors would offer it as an alternative to surgery or at least mention it to us during one of our many appointments.
Every reasonable person, will consider all possibilities, and so do we (trans people). We speak to doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists, endocrinologists, other trans-people, etc and in the end of it all we make a decision. And for the chest it usually ends up in a removal of all the tissue. So please don't assume that this a decision we just make lightly, because we research this for months and years and we speak to medical professionals about it. What you just did with your suggestion (although probably well-meaning), or at least that is how I perceived it is to take your 10-20 minute google research above months of research and lots of medical appointments. That's not a reasonable expectation unless you didn't know the process that we (transgender people and their families) are going through before we make a decision like that.

PS: Girly, I messaged you on FB.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
22-09-2017, 03:25 PM
(22-09-2017 06:10 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Good. I'm glad that the removal of the chesticles is in his hands.

I'm sorry, I know you were just trying to help. There is light at the end of the tunnel for us, I'm not the brightest I know, but I am trying my best for him.

[+] 2 users Like Thedemonbarber's post
22-09-2017, 05:02 PM
But also, I have done a quick google search on the drugs that whirlyfan pimped, and unless you want your head to blow up to the size of a pumpkin, I would say give them a wide berth...Do some actual research shit for brains before spouting shit.