My son's remote controlled monster truck is possessed.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2012, 02:11 AM
RE: My son's remote controlled monster truck is possessed.
(24-12-2012 12:26 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I had one as a kid that did this as well. It' probably picking up radio waves. Now, I kinda want one for myself again. I usually got the shitty ones because to the adults that was gift giving, all remote control cars were the same, so may as well buy the cheap one. The worst one of all (I was about 5) was a little truck that could only move on flat surfaces, no grass or anything. If that wasn't bad enough the controller was attached to the truck via a 10-15 foot wire....so you had to chase the goddamn thing to "play" with it. Fuckers....

Aw! You got a whole 10-15 feet?!

I only ever got 3. Dodgy

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2012, 08:54 AM
(23-12-2012 11:21 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(23-12-2012 10:39 PM)Refuting_Ignorance_Every_Day Wrote:  Damn. You crazy mothertrucking theists believe in the dumbest shit.
[Image: d11b902c.jpg]

I think of the absolutely dumbest shit when I stay up till 1 AM.

Cool story, bro. Drinking Beverage
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-12-2012, 03:45 PM
Oh, the good old days of "remote control cars", with wires. Like when an action figure had a whole SIX POINTS OF ARTICULATION!!1!!1 On a side note, McFarlane is both teh awesome and a man-child enabler Xb
Find all posts by this user
28-12-2012, 03:49 PM
You are probably setting it off with said son's tablet that HE got for Christmas from HIS grandmom....hhmmmm, you keep jacking the poor child's stuff.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-12-2012, 06:07 PM
UNCLEAN SPIRITS DWELLING IN THIS TOY, I COMMAND YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS-UH! DEPART FROM THIS TOY TRUCK AND NEVER DWELL THERE AGAIN-UH!

There! All better! And you didn't even need to send a televangelist $100 for this curing.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade