My son was attacked.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2016, 08:27 PM
My son was attacked.
My 42 year old son was attacked early this morning. I don't have the full story yet but apparently he was walking to his house when several men in a car pulled up, got out, beat him up, then drove away. Hospital diagnosed him as having "closed head trauma." Police have not caught the perpetrators. Angry

Sapere aude
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2016, 08:29 PM
RE: My son was attacked.
(01-06-2016 08:27 PM)f stop Wrote:  My 42 year old son was attacked early this morning. I don't have the full story yet but apparently he was walking to his house when several men in a car pulled up, got out, beat him up, then drove away. Hospital diagnosed him as having "closed head trauma." Police have not caught the perpetrators. Angry

*hugs* Hug

People suck sometimes.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
01-06-2016, 08:40 PM
Yes they do Sad
01-06-2016, 08:43 PM
Sorry to hear this. Hoping for a quick recovery.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
Vibes! And wishes for a speedy recovery!

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
Hug Lots of messed up peops in the world. Who knows why they do what they do? I have security cameras out, which have bright LED lamps, due to my neighbor vandalizing our property. Amazing what a bunch of bright light shed on people does. I hope that the punks who beat up your son are caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
01-06-2016, 09:12 PM
I'm so sorry. I hope he has a quick and full recovery. Sad

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
01-06-2016, 09:13 PM
Here's hoping for a speedy and complete recovery. This is something that should not happen.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
01-06-2016, 09:21 PM
Sorry to hear man. Hope for a full recovery and that the perps are caught.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
01-06-2016, 09:37 PM
I am so sorry to hear this. I hope for a full and speedy recovery.

I’m going to censor myself on what I hope happens to the perps.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post