My stupid videos

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2017, 03:37 AM
Video My stupid videos
As you've all made me feel so welcome here, I'd like to share with you a couple of my more light hearted videos. They are silly things I have made for fun. They are not great quality, I don't currently have the energy to make really professional videos.

If anyone likes them, there are sequels to both these videos, plus I have loads more. If not, then not to worry!

Thanks guys Smile

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Robvalue's post
20-02-2017, 08:41 AM
RE: My stupid videos
Love the shades and the accent Laugh out load Thanks for posting, I enjoyed them Smile

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-02-2017, 08:50 AM
(20-02-2017 08:41 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Love the shades and the accent

What accent?

Huh

Wink

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
20-02-2017, 09:10 AM
(20-02-2017 08:50 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(20-02-2017 08:41 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Love the shades and the accent

What accent?

Huh

Wink

Not to long ago, I had to have that conversation with a "Hail 'Murka" buddy of mine who was complaining about people who speak English with a "bad accent".

I pointed out that since we 'Murkinz didn't invent English, we speak it with an accent.

I am often baffled at how myopic people can be. Undecided

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
20-02-2017, 10:15 AM
(20-02-2017 09:10 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(20-02-2017 08:50 AM)DLJ Wrote:  What accent?

Huh

Wink

Not to long ago, I had to have that conversation with a "Hail 'Murka" buddy of mine who was complaining about people who speak English with a "bad accent".

I pointed out that since we 'Murkinz didn't invent English, we speak it with an accent.

I am often baffled at how myopic people can be. Undecided

Yes, however when I use the term "accent" I use it with the meaning that everyone has an accent. You could be from Wisconsin and have an accent. Or from Boston, like me and have an accent. When I use the term "accent" I'm using it in relation to dialect.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-02-2017, 10:18 AM
(20-02-2017 08:41 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Love the shades and the accent Laugh out load Thanks for posting, I enjoyed them Smile

Thanks, I'm glad you liked them! In that case, I'll post some more soon Wink

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
20-02-2017, 12:08 PM
You know I like the whole library. I've been a subscriber for months now! Tongue

"Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear." ~ Thomas Jefferson
[+] 1 user Likes SteelCurtain's post
20-02-2017, 11:58 PM
More shades and accent for you Tongue Let's find out what else God has been up to!

[+] 2 users Like Robvalue's post
23-02-2017, 06:19 AM
Here's my theme tune!

[+] 2 users Like Robvalue's post
24-02-2017, 02:13 PM
Oh the English dialects. All of them. Doesn't matter who you are, ladies underpants fly right off at the sound of it.
Not fair.
I want to make ladies underpants fly off! But English with a Danish accent sound horrible! Danish with a Danish accent isn't much better!

DLJ made a comment *goes to fetch underpants*

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
[+] 2 users Like LadyDay's post