My stupid videos

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: My stupid videos
Lol Big Grin

Sadly that has not been my experience Wink

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2017, 02:25 PM
(24-02-2017 02:21 PM)Robvalue Wrote:  Lol Big Grin

Sadly that has not been my experience Wink

I happen to know several English people that it, in my experience, worked very well for. Blush
You must be doing it wrong.

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
Find all posts by this user
25-02-2017, 12:50 AM
Tongue

I think what I've been doing wrong is staying in England! It seems my accent would have got me some action almost anywhere else Big Grin Oh well, I somehow managed to get a wonderful wife, so I'm set Smile

Or maybe this is the kind of thing I'm doing wrong Wink

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
[+] 3 users Like Robvalue's post
25-02-2017, 02:05 AM
Laugh out load

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
25-02-2017, 03:13 PM
(25-02-2017 12:50 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  Tongue

I think what I've been doing wrong is staying in England! It seems my accent would have got me some action almost anywhere else Big Grin Oh well, I somehow managed to get a wonderful wife, so I'm set Smile

Or maybe this is the kind of thing I'm doing wrong Wink

So despite the lack of effect in England, where the women have probably become immune to the accent, you still got yourself a good one. Good for you!

I had to settle for a German myself, despite their lack of English accent. But actually he's the best boyfriend on the planet. An he speaks German very sexily Big Grin

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
[+] 1 user Likes LadyDay's post
26-02-2017, 12:49 AM
Thank you Smile Yes I've been extremely lucky! I'm glad to hear you have a lovely boyfriend too. Sexy German huh? I'd love to hear that, hehe!

28-02-2017, 01:46 AM
Here's another installment of my self defense program.