My suspension and the need for an anti-flaming rule

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2014, 08:44 AM
RE: My suspension and the need for an anti-flaming rule
(18-03-2014 08:41 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  When not sure remove the contarction and ask yourself if it still makes sense.

*contraction

*arsk

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
18-03-2014, 08:58 AM
(18-03-2014 08:21 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 07:45 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Go for it.
Sorry but I just cannot take this cretin seriously. So if you can invent a method that makes him go away DO it Do it! When someone makes Chippy look like a real PAL something's desperately wrong.

This minor league-er insults ANYone who doesn't agree with him.

Sabrina, I disagree with you on a great many things....have I ever insulted you? I don't insult people who don't insult me first.

Have you ever insulted me? OMG.
um........ yes. ShockingShockingShockingShocking Yes, you have. In fact, for no particular reason You called me a cunt because I simply disagreed with you once. ONCE.
Allow that to sink in ==== You called me a CUNT because I disagreed with you ONCE. ONE TIME. Not like I was up your ass day in and day out. ONCE.

So...........yeah..............
THIS (this post RIGHT here that I am typing RIGHT NOW is the impression you made on me)

You're just self absorbed. And you've proven that time and again.
Sorry. But Damn! I think this particular thread proves it. If you'd grow up a notch or twelve you'd see being PART OF the forum can be a great value. Instead you choose to constantly blame others for whatever's wrong and you don't look to yourself enough to see how things might improve. Sign of serious immaturity.

Now.........
how YOU handle THIS post from me will tell everyone a great, great deal.

Drinking Beverage

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 6 users Like WitchSabrina's post
18-03-2014, 09:00 AM
because I'm pretty sure you missed this:

I typed earlier:
Man walks into a restaurant/bar. Goes from table to table making a mess, knocking over dishes and throwing stuff in the floor. If he's not making a mess he's antagonizing the customers; mostly just insulting them one after the other. Finally the owner gets fed-up and throws him out.
Couple days later man comes through the door.......walks over to the owner who's behind the bar, pulls himself up on a stool and says:
"Let me tell you how you should run this place..."

that's you

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
18-03-2014, 09:18 AM
(18-03-2014 08:44 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 08:41 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  When not sure remove the contarction and ask yourself if it still makes sense.

*contraction

*arsk

Dodgy

*arsk? Laugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
18-03-2014, 09:32 AM
(17-03-2014 04:32 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  1. I am starting this thread because I have addressed my concerns to the people who run this forum in private both via email and pm and have gotten no response whatsoever.

Because they don't warrant a response. Your complaints are asinine, petty, and whiny.

Quote:2. I have no problem with my temp ban/suspension. I flamed Momsurroundedbyboys just as EK flamed me. In my opinion anytime one poster flames another they should be warned/sanctioned.

No you didn't. You premeditated an attack in order to see how much trouble you could cause because you wanted to "test" the FT in the form of a disruption. This is a huge difference.

Quote:3. I suggest the TTA implement an anti flaming rule. The rule used as AtheistForums.org makes a good blueprint in my opinion. I'll provide it below for your examination:

We have no rule against flaming and we never will. I want to be able call you a complete idiot if the situation calls for it (this is also the general consensus).

Quote:4. I would like to set the record straight about my suspension. KC is spreading misinformation when he claims, "He admitted to intentionally trying to cause forum disruption and discord." I don't know if KC's action of spreading misinformation is deliberate or incompetence, but I feel I need to set the record straight. The following is direct quotations of what I admitted too.

You're a complete idiot.

Premeditated attack on a popular, well liked mod has repercussions in the form of forum response and you know it. This type of attack would cause a forum disruption because it would cause the majority of the forum to interact. Since the nature of this interaction is negativity towards you, it shows that you intentionally tried to cause a forum disruption for your own entertainment; thus, I acted accordingly.

Flaming had almost nothing to do with it. It was your actions, your intentions, the known effect of those actions, and the premeditation that evoked a suspension under Rule 5.

Quote:As you can clearly see from that exchange, never was an admission made that I had intended to cause a forum disruption or discord. My intention was to test if the moderators would interpret the "rules" consistently. KC should modify his ban log and stop pretending he is capable of reading minds.

I can't read minds, but I know when someone is peeing on my shoe and telling me its raining.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 8 users Like kingschosen's post
18-03-2014, 09:41 AM
(18-03-2014 08:03 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 09:06 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  If I whine its because the assholes and cunts here troll me into whining.

That's funny...really.

Yabut. I'm always an asshole. Therefore... Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-03-2014, 10:43 AM
(18-03-2014 09:41 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 08:03 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  That's funny...really.

Yabut. I'm always an asshole. Therefore... Dodgy

Funny in the sense of "he touched me!", "no he touched me first!"

Am I missing something here? I have never implied this HoC nor should you read that into it. Hug

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
18-03-2014, 10:44 AM
(18-03-2014 09:32 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 04:32 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  1. I am starting this thread because I have addressed my concerns to the people who run this forum in private both via email and pm and have gotten no response whatsoever.

Because they don't warrant a response. Your complaints are asinine, petty, and whiny.

Quote:2. I have no problem with my temp ban/suspension. I flamed Momsurroundedbyboys just as EK flamed me. In my opinion anytime one poster flames another they should be warned/sanctioned.

No you didn't. You premeditated an attack in order to see how much trouble you could cause because you wanted to "test" the FT in the form of a disruption. This is a huge difference.

Quote:3. I suggest the TTA implement an anti flaming rule. The rule used as AtheistForums.org makes a good blueprint in my opinion. I'll provide it below for your examination:

We have no rule against flaming and we never will. I want to be able call you a complete idiot if the situation calls for it (this is also the general consensus).

Quote:4. I would like to set the record straight about my suspension. KC is spreading misinformation when he claims, "He admitted to intentionally trying to cause forum disruption and discord." I don't know if KC's action of spreading misinformation is deliberate or incompetence, but I feel I need to set the record straight. The following is direct quotations of what I admitted too.

You're a complete idiot.

Premeditated attack on a popular, well liked mod has repercussions in the form of forum response and you know it. This type of attack would cause a forum disruption because it would cause the majority of the forum to interact. Since the nature of this interaction is negativity towards you, it shows that you intentionally tried to cause a forum disruption for your own entertainment; thus, I acted accordingly.

Flaming had almost nothing to do with it. It was your actions, your intentions, the known effect of those actions, and the premeditation that evoked a suspension under Rule 5.

Quote:As you can clearly see from that exchange, never was an admission made that I had intended to cause a forum disruption or discord. My intention was to test if the moderators would interpret the "rules" consistently. KC should modify his ban log and stop pretending he is capable of reading minds.

I can't read minds, but I know when someone is peeing on my shoe and telling me its raining.

So it looks like Heywood and all his sockpuppets are banned?

[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
18-03-2014, 11:01 AM
LOL, been following along...... good to see ya kicked his ass to the curb. Thumbsup

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
18-03-2014, 11:08 AM
awww yeahhh!!!

one less, 11740 to go Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]