My suspension and the need for an anti-flaming rule

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2014, 11:35 AM
RE: My suspension and the need for an anti-flaming rule
Hey quit picking on Earmuffs! Just because he......oh.....wait.

That says "anti-flaming"

Never mind. As you were. Drinking Beverage

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Stark Raving's post
18-03-2014, 11:47 AM
My suspension and the need for an anti-flaming rule
Love how people get banned here and run over to AF to cry about it and claim they were wrongly accused. Drinking Beverage

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
18-03-2014, 01:09 PM
(18-03-2014 11:47 AM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Love how people get banned here and run over to AF to cry about it and claim they were wrongly accused. Drinking Beverage

Well, in this case, he was.

We had a software error that was causing a lot of people to share IPs.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
18-03-2014, 04:35 PM
(17-03-2014 09:19 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 09:10 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I'd be willing to bet someone could find a post of you being offensive in some way -dated- from before any similar post you could find thrown back at you.

... Consider ... shouldn't you have turned the other cheek to my statement? Said something like 'love love jesus love come one come all'? Dipshit... just doesn't put me in the mood to go to church... idk

I used to tell people here when they insulted me that I forgive them. They found my forgiving them to be offensive.

Did that read to anyone else like:
"I (like my lord and savior Jesus Christ teaches), initially forgave everyone for insulting me, but after they wouldn't stop being assholes, I decided to stop adhering to that whole 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you' rule! I feel that's a perfectly legitimate statement to make in a thread I created to highlight how the moderators of this forum DON'T FOLLOW THEIR OWN RULES. "
Anyway....

[+] 5 users Like TheGulegon's post
18-03-2014, 04:52 PM
(18-03-2014 08:58 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 08:21 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Sabrina, I disagree with you on a great many things....have I ever insulted you? I don't insult people who don't insult me first.

Have you ever insulted me? OMG.
um........ yes. ShockingShockingShockingShocking Yes, you have. In fact, for no particular reason You called me a cunt because I simply disagreed with you once. ONCE.
Allow that to sink in ==== You called me a CUNT because I disagreed with you ONCE. ONE TIME. Not like I was up your ass day in and day out. ONCE.

So...........yeah..............
THIS (this post RIGHT here that I am typing RIGHT NOW is the impression you made on me)

You're just self absorbed. And you've proven that time and again.
Sorry. But Damn! I think this particular thread proves it. If you'd grow up a notch or twelve you'd see being PART OF the forum can be a great value. Instead you choose to constantly blame others for whatever's wrong and you don't look to yourself enough to see how things might improve. Sign of serious immaturity.

Now.........
how YOU handle THIS post from me will tell everyone a great, great deal.

Drinking Beverage

Sabrina I dispute your claim. I used the forum's search function to look up each time I used the word "cunt"(which isn't all that many) and the results were I never directed such an insult toward you.

Search results

I don't believe I have ever insulted you.
18-03-2014, 04:55 PM
(18-03-2014 08:22 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 08:18 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I mulled over proposing a self exile in exchange for the rule but then concluded the idea was silly. The problem really lies with the mods and management a self exile wouldn't change that.

Exile...ummm...where's the sexy banter thread again?

While I applaud the effort Circumference, you really need to ground references properly. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
18-03-2014, 04:57 PM
(18-03-2014 11:47 AM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Love how people get banned here and run over to AF to cry about it and claim they were wrongly accused. Drinking Beverage

At AF I told them I had deserved the banDrinking Beverage
18-03-2014, 05:02 PM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2014 05:07 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-03-2014 04:57 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

At AF I told them I had deserved the banDrinking Beverage

Your mistake was not flaming, it was advertising why you did it. Goddam, have you never been questioned by the popo or involved in a car accident? You keep your mouth shut and admit nothing. That's why you deserved to be suspended. Not for flaming but for being a fucking idiot. Your quixotic effort to get an anti-flaming rule here was doomed from the gitgo.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-03-2014, 05:42 PM
(18-03-2014 04:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 08:22 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Exile...ummm...where's the sexy banter thread again?

While I applaud the effort Circumference, you really need to ground references properly. Tongue

I tried, G-man, I tried Weeping

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
19-03-2014, 02:46 AM
Blowfuck, this is you right here real quick:

That being said, here are five steps that will put everything in order for you:

Step 1: Shut the fuck up

Step 2: Shut the fuck up

Step 3: Suck it up (or blow if you favor that)

Step 4: Leave

Step 5: Don't come back

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 5 users Like ELK12695's post