My suspension and the need for an anti-flaming rule

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2014, 06:02 AM
RE: My suspension and the need for an anti-flaming rule
(18-03-2014 04:52 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 08:58 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Have you ever insulted me? OMG.
um........ yes. ShockingShockingShockingShocking Yes, you have. In fact, for no particular reason You called me a cunt because I simply disagreed with you once. ONCE.
Allow that to sink in ==== You called me a CUNT because I disagreed with you ONCE. ONE TIME. Not like I was up your ass day in and day out. ONCE.

So...........yeah..............
THIS (this post RIGHT here that I am typing RIGHT NOW is the impression you made on me)

You're just self absorbed. And you've proven that time and again.
Sorry. But Damn! I think this particular thread proves it. If you'd grow up a notch or twelve you'd see being PART OF the forum can be a great value. Instead you choose to constantly blame others for whatever's wrong and you don't look to yourself enough to see how things might improve. Sign of serious immaturity.

Now.........
how YOU handle THIS post from me will tell everyone a great, great deal.

Drinking Beverage

Sabrina I dispute your claim. I used the forum's search function to look up each time I used the word "cunt"(which isn't all that many) and the results were I never directed such an insult toward you.

Search results

I don't believe I have ever insulted you.

Your handle is "blow me" and you used the word 'cunt'. TRUST ME -I'd remember that.

Buuuut I'm not the least bit surprised that you're
(1) Denying it
(2) Feeling sorry for yourself

What I DID notice Here and Now is how you really blew off my post to you and managed to make yourself look harmless and misunderstood; ignoring what I tried to explain to you.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like WitchSabrina's post
19-03-2014, 06:24 AM
(18-03-2014 04:57 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 11:47 AM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Love how people get banned here and run over to AF to cry about it and claim they were wrongly accused. Drinking Beverage

At AF I told them I had deserved the banDrinking Beverage

This is getting really funny.

Guy makes a thread about people who flame needing to be banned, and puts "KingsChosen is a lying douchebag" as his sig.

Talk about flaming. Why do you want to get banned so badly?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
19-03-2014, 06:28 AM
(19-03-2014 06:24 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 04:57 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  At AF I told them I had deserved the banDrinking Beverage

This is getting really funny.

Guy makes a thread about people who flame needing to be banned, and puts "KingsChosen is a lying douchebag" as his sig.

Talk about flaming. Why do you want to get banned so badly?

Just think 2 year old. Anything for attention.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
19-03-2014, 06:59 AM
So, I missed the story.

What did I lie about?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
19-03-2014, 07:04 AM (This post was last modified: 20-03-2014 06:59 AM by Chas.)
(19-03-2014 06:59 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  So, I missed the story.

What did I lie about?

What hasn't he lied about? Drinking Beverage

Edit: That was poorly emphasized. Should have been:

What hasn't he lied about? Drinking Beverage (referring to BlowJob, not kc.)

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-03-2014, 07:34 AM
(19-03-2014 06:02 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 04:52 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Sabrina I dispute your claim. I used the forum's search function to look up each time I used the word "cunt"(which isn't all that many) and the results were I never directed such an insult toward you.

Search results

I don't believe I have ever insulted you.

Your handle is "blow me" and you used the word 'cunt'. TRUST ME -I'd remember that.

(1) Denying it

What I DID notice Here and Now is how you really blew off my post to you and managed to make yourself look harmless and misunderstood; ignoring what I tried to explain to you.

Sabrina, I trust my own memory and the search function on this forum more than I trust you. The evidence is clear. I never called you a cunt. Its exceedingly rare that I insult people who don't insult me first.

If you are going to continue to maintain this claim...that I insulted you for no reason....you have a responsibility to back it up.
19-03-2014, 08:14 AM
(19-03-2014 07:34 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(19-03-2014 06:02 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Your handle is "blow me" and you used the word 'cunt'. TRUST ME -I'd remember that.

(1) Denying it

Sabrina, I trust my own memory and the search function on this forum more than I trust you. The evidence is clear. I never called you a cunt. Its exceedingly rare that I insult people who don't insult me first.

If you are going to continue to maintain this claim...that I insulted you for no reason....you have a responsibility to back it up.

Kiss my ass you mindless twerp.

You're a boil on the butt of this forum and should have been surgically removed a VERY long time ago. I took you OFF ignore so I could contribute in this thread to show admin and KC in particular my support as a member of this forum. You NOW go back on IGNORE............. WHERE I put you for

(wait for it)

calling me a CUNT for no good reason.

fucking COMPLETE and UTTER Dumbass !!!

What you lack is ANY humility at all. You have NONE and that will WRECK your fucked up life day after day after month after month after year after year.

YOU PATHETIC LYING, PAIN IN THE ASS, WASTE OF TIME, SHIT STAIN !!!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
19-03-2014, 08:53 AM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2014 08:59 AM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(19-03-2014 08:14 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(19-03-2014 07:34 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Sabrina, I trust my own memory and the search function on this forum more than I trust you. The evidence is clear. I never called you a cunt. Its exceedingly rare that I insult people who don't insult me first.

Kiss my ass you mindless twerp.

You're a boil on the butt of this forum and should have been surgically removed a VERY long time ago. I took you OFF ignore so I could contribute in this thread to show admin and KC in particular my support as a member of this forum. You NOW go back on IGNORE............. WHERE I put you for

(wait for it)

calling me a CUNT for no good reason.

fucking COMPLETE and UTTER Dumbass !!!

What you lack is ANY humility at all. You have NONE and that will WRECK your fucked up life day after day after month after month after year after year.

YOU PATHETIC LYING, PAIN IN THE ASS, WASTE OF TIME, SHIT STAIN !!!

You're such a whiner.
19-03-2014, 09:36 AM
(19-03-2014 08:53 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You're such a whiner.

The irony here is inescapable.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
19-03-2014, 11:55 AM
Sabrina, would you mind reading his entrails for us? You ripped into him beautifully. I now want an entrail reading.
[+] 5 users Like Charis's post