My suspension and the need for an anti-flaming rule

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2014, 12:29 PM
RE: My suspension and the need for an anti-flaming rule
(19-03-2014 11:55 AM)Charis Wrote:  Sabrina, would you mind reading his entrails for us? You ripped into him beautifully. I now want an entrail reading.

She might as well read entrails for you because she sure can't back up the claims she made.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2014, 12:32 PM
(19-03-2014 06:24 AM)Dom Wrote:  This is getting really funny.

Guy makes a thread about people who flame needing to be banned, and puts "KingsChosen is a lying douchebag" as his sig.

Talk about flaming. Why do you want to get banned so badly?

Dom, at TTA there is not such thing as flaming. Its social commentary.
19-03-2014, 12:35 PM
(19-03-2014 06:24 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 04:57 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  At AF I told them I had deserved the banDrinking Beverage

This is getting really funny.

Guy makes a thread about people who flame needing to be banned, and puts "KingsChosen is a lying douchebag" as his sig.

Probably so he has additional "proof" of his "persecution" to whine about on AF.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
19-03-2014, 12:40 PM
(19-03-2014 12:35 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  
(19-03-2014 06:24 AM)Dom Wrote:  This is getting really funny.

Probably so he has additional "proof" of his "persecution" to whine about on AF.

wrong
19-03-2014, 12:42 PM
(19-03-2014 12:40 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(19-03-2014 12:35 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Probably so he has additional "proof" of his "persecution" to whine about on AF.

wrong

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/a536698/seve...oothe-them

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post
19-03-2014, 07:33 PM
(18-03-2014 04:52 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 08:58 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Have you ever insulted me? OMG.
um........ yes. ShockingShockingShockingShocking Yes, you have. In fact, for no particular reason You called me a cunt because I simply disagreed with you once. ONCE.
Allow that to sink in ==== You called me a CUNT because I disagreed with you ONCE. ONE TIME. Not like I was up your ass day in and day out. ONCE.

So...........yeah..............
THIS (this post RIGHT here that I am typing RIGHT NOW is the impression you made on me)

You're just self absorbed. And you've proven that time and again.
Sorry. But Damn! I think this particular thread proves it. If you'd grow up a notch or twelve you'd see being PART OF the forum can be a great value. Instead you choose to constantly blame others for whatever's wrong and you don't look to yourself enough to see how things might improve. Sign of serious immaturity.

Now.........
how YOU handle THIS post from me will tell everyone a great, great deal.

Drinking Beverage

Sabrina I dispute your claim. I used the forum's search function to look up each time I used the word "cunt"(which isn't all that many) and the results were I never directed such an insult toward you.

Search results

I don't believe I have ever insulted you.

It's easy enough here for an unscrupulous asshole like you to "sanitize" your posts using the Edit function.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 3 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
19-03-2014, 08:07 PM
(19-03-2014 07:33 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 04:52 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Sabrina I dispute your claim. I used the forum's search function to look up each time I used the word "cunt"(which isn't all that many) and the results were I never directed such an insult toward you.

Search results

I don't believe I have ever insulted you.

It's easy enough here for an unscrupulous asshole like you to "sanitize" your posts using the Edit function.

Never thought this would happen, but...you deserve it. Bowing

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
19-03-2014, 08:55 PM
Heywood, do I have your permission to make your sig more colorful?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
20-03-2014, 01:37 AM (This post was last modified: 20-03-2014 03:23 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(17-03-2014 04:32 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  2. I have no problem with my temp ban/suspension. I flamed Momsurroundedbyboys just as EK flamed me. In my opinion anytime one poster flames another they should be warned/sanctioned.

Go fuck yourself, you are not going to use me to excuse your actions; and you're not so stupid as to not know that your comparison is utter bullshit. You hit me with a negative rep because you didn't like my choice of language after I got fed up with your bullshit obfuscation, which led to the posting of about half a dozen silly image macros; like your friends here...

[Image: large.jpg]

[Image: fuck-you-obama.jpg]

For which you tried to start a campaign to get me banned for spamming, which ended in spectacular failure.

Now you come back after a months long hiatus on a self admitted campaign of premeditated targeted vitriol, and now you're trying to excuse your actions by comparing them to mine? No dice, and go fuck yourself (again). You're just the resident forum clown and attention whore.

[Image: clown.jpg]

[Image: 168884%20-%20animated%20fuck_you%20pinki...w_dash.gif]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
20-03-2014, 03:18 AM
(19-03-2014 08:55 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Heywood, do I have your permission to make your sig more colorful?

"Kingschosen is a lying douchebag who perma-banned me?" Please oh please make it so....

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post