My suspension and the need for an anti-flaming rule

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: My suspension and the need for an anti-flaming rule
(20-03-2014 10:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(20-03-2014 09:54 PM)cjlr Wrote:  He's banned now, so we'll never know.
Who's banned??

Alpha was caught in that sock-puppet dragnet, and was one of the false positives caused by Cloud Flare and so his ban was subsequently lifted. However seroasha we apparently re-banned for being a verifiable Miss Meng sock.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid521551

So get back to selling that bridge if you don't want me to hate you any more! Angry

EDIT - Ninja'd cjlr! Laugh out load

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2014, 10:11 PM
(20-03-2014 10:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(20-03-2014 09:54 PM)cjlr Wrote:  He's banned now, so we'll never know.

It sure was a hell of a bridge. I was going to give him such a great deal, too. And yet somehow independent testimony from four independent sources wasn't enough to convince him. How could he ever doubt the honesty of anyone who explicitly professed their own honesty?

Some people just can't manage to have a little faith, y'know?
Who's banned??

Ah - nevermind that! Turns out ol' alpha was one of the false positives.

He still never got back to me on that bridge, though.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
20-03-2014, 10:29 PM
Heywood.

Please demonstrate you have a purpose on here other than mass producing tear drops. ... I have been routing through some of your old threads and it appears you are clearly always like this. ... Do you have any self respect? You come across often like something between a petulant, sultry teenager, scowling away at your keyboard, eyes glistening with tears and your bottom lip quivering because your father told you that you can't have a new Barbi and a constantly hysterical leading lady from a 1940s movie.

I have no doubt that if you reply to this post, your response will be very lame, it will be the equivalent of a hysterical rich girl on her period, essentially saying ner-ner ne ner-ner. Or, your more thoughtful response, I know you are but what am I?

You clearly aren't here to make friends, which is fortunate because you're obviously fucking shit at it.
You surely aren't here to preach!? You're fucking shit at that.
You can't be here for intellectual discourse, as being intellectual is a prerequisite.
You aren't here to understand our world view! That would involve being interested in other people, you strike me as the kind of person who throws flat out tantrums if Daddy doesn't pay for you and Brad to go to Milan for your weekend shopping trip.

I can only conclude you are here to troll.

What are you?
What are you for?
What is the point of you?

Whether you choose to answer me or not. I have decided to be proactive and atribute a purpose for you.

From now on, you will be my tear monkey. When the mood takes me, I will post abuse at you. I will derail all of your threads and demonstrate an irrational hatred towards you. You are a bitch. In the classic sense of the word. A bleary eyed, simpering, delicate flower type bitch. My hatred for you is based on your winning personality, that of neurotic, pmt outbursting tear factory bitch.

How's that for social commentary you bubbling little cunt! ... Go to AF. You bring this place down bitch xxx

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 5 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
20-03-2014, 11:27 PM
(20-03-2014 10:29 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Heywood.

Please demonstrate you have a purpose on here other than mass producing tear drops. ...

I have a shampoo recommendation for Blowjob...

[Image: baby-shampoo.gif]

[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
20-03-2014, 11:52 PM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2014 12:12 AM by Monster_Riffs.)
(20-03-2014 11:27 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

Please demonstrate you have a purpose on here other than mass producing tear drops. ...

I have a shampoo recommendation for Blowjob...

This is the song he listens to, whilst his grandmother gently lathers it in to his pubes.

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
21-03-2014, 12:13 AM
(20-03-2014 11:52 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(20-03-2014 11:27 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I have a shampoo recommendation for Blowjob...

This is the song he listens to, whilst his grandmother gently lathers it in to his pubes.

Ewww

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
21-03-2014, 01:39 AM
I have said before the name tells one all you need to know about this jerk.
[+] 1 user Likes JAH's post
21-03-2014, 03:31 AM

I love that sentence! Laugh out loadLaugh out load

HJ,

I am pretty new around here but I have been lurking on and off for a while so I am reasonably familiar with the regular posters, you included. I don't really have much more to add as you have been given some good advice by many in this thread but it's up to you what you do with it.

My advice would be, if you like AF because of their anti-flaming rule then go there and be happier. If however, for whatever reason, you wish to continue here then I suggest you strap a pair on and stop whining.

I like it here for the very reason you seem to dislike it. I like the freedom people have to say what they mean and they can chose to express it however they wish to. I also love the humour on this forum that has me ROFLMAO most of the time. I agree that maybe in other forums or just life in general it may seem harsh and abrasive at times but that appeals to my particular personality so I am very glad I found this place.

Say what you have to say and accept that here, unlike AF, you may well get a hard time but deal with it like a grown up and accept responsibility for the things you say and the reaction you get. If this doesn't sit well with you then you can just leave. Life's too short to hang around a place you don't like with people you do not get on with.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 4 users Like Eva's post
21-03-2014, 03:49 AM
(21-03-2014 03:31 AM)Eva Wrote:  

I love that sentence! Laugh out loadLaugh out load

HJ,

I am pretty new around here but I have been lurking on and off for a while so I am reasonably familiar with the regular posters, you included. I don't really have much more to add as you have been given some good advice by many in this thread but it's up to you what you do with it.

My advice would be, if you like AF because of their anti-flaming rule then go there and be happier. If however, for whatever reason, you wish to continue here then I suggest you strap a pair on and stop whining.

I like it here for the very reason you seem to dislike it. I like the freedom people have to say what they mean and they can chose to express it however they wish to. I also love the humour on this forum that has me ROFLMAO most of the time. I agree that maybe in other forums or just life in general it may seem harsh and abrasive at times but that appeals to my particular personality so I am very glad I found this place.

Say what you have to say and accept that here, unlike AF, you may well get a hard time but deal with it like a grown up and accept responsibility for the things you say and the reaction you get. If this doesn't sit well with you then you can just leave. Life's too short to hang around a place you don't like with people you do not get on with.

But without us, who would feed him?

[Image: trollbait.gif]

[+] 7 users Like EvolutionKills's post
21-03-2014, 06:38 AM
(21-03-2014 12:13 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(20-03-2014 11:52 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  This is the song he listens to, whilst his grandmother gently lathers it in to his pubes.

Ewww

What? ... Too much? Big Grin

Drinking Beverage

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post