My suspension and the need for an anti-flaming rule

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2014, 07:39 AM
RE: My suspension and the need for an anti-flaming rule
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
21-03-2014, 07:43 AM
(21-03-2014 07:39 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  [Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Free iPad!? Gasp

Where do I sign up!? Wink

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
21-03-2014, 07:51 AM
(21-03-2014 07:43 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 07:39 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  [Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Free iPad!? Gasp

Where do I sign up!? Wink

LOL Dunno. I figured it was a picture BlowMess made. So I had to drop it here in this thread for obvious reasons. I actually happened across the image by chance. LOL

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
21-03-2014, 12:34 PM
(20-03-2014 10:29 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  From now on, you will be my tear monkey. When the mood takes me, I will post abuse at you. I will derail all of your threads and demonstrate an irrational hatred towards you. You are a bitch. In the classic sense of the word. A bleary eyed, simpering, delicate flower type bitch. My hatred for you is based on your winning personality, that of neurotic, pmt outbursting tear factory bitch.

How's that for social commentary you bubbling little cunt! ... Go to AF. You bring this place down bitch xxx

Intentionally trying to cause disruption and discord is a violation of rule 5. I bet in your case the mods will ignore it like they did with EK.

You shouldn't hate people like me for having a "winning personality"....you should emulate in order to one day become a winner yourself.
21-03-2014, 12:40 PM
(21-03-2014 03:31 AM)Eva Wrote:  
(20-03-2014 10:29 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Heywood.

Please demonstrate you have a purpose on here other than mass producing tear drops. ...

I love that sentence! Laugh out loadLaugh out load

HJ,

I am pretty new around here but I have been lurking on and off for a while so I am reasonably familiar with the regular posters, you included. I don't really have much more to add as you have been given some good advice by many in this thread but it's up to you what you do with it.

My advice would be, if you like AF because of their anti-flaming rule then go there and be happier. If however, for whatever reason, you wish to continue here then I suggest you strap a pair on and stop whining.

I like it here for the very reason you seem to dislike it. I like the freedom people have to say what they mean and they can chose to express it however they wish to. I also love the humour on this forum that has me ROFLMAO most of the time. I agree that maybe in other forums or just life in general it may seem harsh and abrasive at times but that appeals to my particular personality so I am very glad I found this place.

Say what you have to say and accept that here, unlike AF, you may well get a hard time but deal with it like a grown up and accept responsibility for the things you say and the reaction you get. If this doesn't sit well with you then you can just leave. Life's too short to hang around a place you don't like with people you do not get on with.

The problem with AF is they make you have a 12 character long password which is a lot to memorize.
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post
21-03-2014, 12:42 PM
(21-03-2014 12:34 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Intentionally trying to cause disruption and discord is a violation of rule 5. I bet in your case the mods will ignore it like they did with EK.

I'm going to go ahead and pretend you don't know what the difference is.

Being rude to everyone is causing discord. Being rude to assholes is not.

You see?

(21-03-2014 12:34 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You shouldn't hate people like me for having a "winning personality"....you should emulate in order to one day become a winner yourself.

I wasn't aware that being an asshole was "winning".

You've enough reasonable posts to make plain the affectation; beyond your own self-gratification, I fail to see what purpose it serves.

... this is my signature!
21-03-2014, 12:50 PM
(21-03-2014 12:42 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 12:34 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Intentionally trying to cause disruption and discord is a violation of rule 5. I bet in your case the mods will ignore it like they did with EK.

I'm going to go ahead and pretend you don't know what the difference is.

Being rude to everyone is causing discord. Being rude to assholes is not.

You see?

I got sanctioned for intentionally being rude to 1 poster not everyone. You should review the facts before opening your mouth troll.
21-03-2014, 01:03 PM
(21-03-2014 12:50 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I got sanctioned for intentionally being rude to 1 poster not everyone.

... and announcing you were going to do so and doing so for no reason.

You may not have noticed - having only been here for, hmm, over one year and all - but simply being rude does not warrant a response from the forum team. Plenty of people are rude.

That is not the same as "I will be extremely rude to one specific person for shits and giggles to see what happens".

The "for shits and giggles" part is relevant, Blowjob.

Taq is a dick nine times out of ten. Wonder of wonders, he's still around. So was Chippy. And that's not why he was banned. Your usual level of douchebaggery doesn't warrant a response from the forum team, either.

Acting like an asshole and then whining piteously that people treat you like an asshole does not strike me as a productive area of discussion. And yet you've tried it multiple times. Go figure.

(21-03-2014 12:50 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You should review the facts before opening your mouth troll.

Although it is kind of adorable the way you feebly bleat out 'troll' like that.

That's why everyone here hates me, after all.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
21-03-2014, 01:22 PM
(21-03-2014 01:03 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 12:50 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I got sanctioned for intentionally being rude to 1 poster not everyone.

... and announcing you were going to do so and doing so for no reason.

You may not have noticed - having only been here for, hmm, over one year and all - but simply being rude does not warrant a response from the forum team. Plenty of people are rude.

That is not the same as "I will be extremely rude to one specific person for shits and giggles to see what happens".

The "for shits and giggles" part is relevant, Blowjob.

Taq is a dick nine times out of ten. Wonder of wonders, he's still around. So was Chippy. And that's not why he was banned. Your usual level of douchebaggery doesn't warrant a response from the forum team, either.

Acting like an asshole and then whining piteously that people treat you like an asshole does not strike me as a productive area of discussion. And yet you've tried it multiple times. Go figure.

(21-03-2014 12:50 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You should review the facts before opening your mouth troll.

Although it is kind of adorable the way you feebly bleat out 'troll' like that.

That's why everyone here hates me, after all.

Again you should review the facts before opening your mouth(You scientific work must be crap if your this sloppy all the time). I stated a reason just as monster riffs did. I announced it just as monster riffs did. The only difference is in the timing of the announcement. Monster riffs announce before hand, mine was after.
21-03-2014, 02:16 PM
Whiny ol' Blowjob still going Rolleyes Keep it up boyo. Maybe we'll give you a ribbon.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.