My suspension and the need for an anti-flaming rule

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2014, 03:33 PM
RE: My suspension and the need for an anti-flaming rule
(21-03-2014 02:45 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  What it did accomplish is showing that you are wrong.

My post today - 186 - clarified a point you conveniently ignored.

You said it was wrong, even though I had not yet explicitly referred to you.

So far, so fail.

I then pointed out to you that you had been rude to see what happened, which is rather more pointlessly disruptive than merely being a rude person who disagrees with someone else - the forum's got plenty of those, and always has.

You then said "b..b..but what about Monster_Riffs?"

Who, of course, I hadn't even mentioned. I cannot possibly therefore have been "wrong" to do so, except, by some tortuous sense, in omission...

So far, so fail.

I still have no idea what this thread was supposed to accomplish. Incidentally, I feel that way about most of your threads, which mostly consist of presenting dumb arguments you don't even believe yourself.

You seem well enough aware of how pathetic your own actions were, and you were apparently fine with the consequences. I fail to see what purpose whining accomplishes. It didn't work when you bawled about EvolutionKills, it won't work if you bawl about Monster_Riffs.

I mean, it's still cute that you're just calling me a troll instead of introspecting a little, but, whatever floats your boat.

(21-03-2014 02:45 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  There is nothing substantially different between what Monster Riffs intends to do and what I did.

The difference is you are willing to give Monster Riffs a pass.

Actually, Blowjob, the difference is a very salient one: context. There is a distinct qualitative difference between being a dick to someone for the lulz, and being a dick to someone who readily admits to being a dick for the lulz.

Notwithstanding that I - among others in this thread - have already explained it to you: people are already predisposed to not like you, because you are an asshole. This includes the forum team, who are human beings.

The rather simple way to avoid being in such a situation is, as it happens, to not be an asshole.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
21-03-2014, 03:54 PM
(21-03-2014 03:33 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 02:45 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  What it did accomplish is showing that you are wrong.

My post today - 186 - clarified a point you conveniently ignored.

You said it was wrong, even though I had not yet explicitly referred to you.

So far, so fail.

I then pointed out to you that you had been rude to see what happened, which is rather more pointlessly disruptive than merely being a rude person who disagrees with someone else - the forum's got plenty of those, and always has.

You then said "b..b..but what about Monster_Riffs?"

Who, of course, I hadn't even mentioned. I cannot possibly therefore have been "wrong" to do so, except, by some tortuous sense, in omission...

So far, so fail.

I still have no idea what this thread was supposed to accomplish. Incidentally, I feel that way about most of your threads, which mostly consist of presenting dumb arguments you don't even believe yourself.

You seem well enough aware of how pathetic your own actions were, and you were apparently fine with the consequences. I fail to see what purpose whining accomplishes. It didn't work when you bawled about EvolutionKills, it won't work if you bawl about Monster_Riffs.

I mean, it's still cute that you're just calling me a troll instead of introspecting a little, but, whatever floats your boat.

(21-03-2014 02:45 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  There is nothing substantially different between what Monster Riffs intends to do and what I did.

The difference is you are willing to give Monster Riffs a pass.

Actually, Blowjob, the difference is a very salient one: context. There is a distinct qualitative difference between being a dick to someone for the lulz, and being a dick to someone who readily admits to being a dick for the lulz.

Notwithstanding that I - among others in this thread - have already explained it to you: people are already predisposed to not like you, because you are an asshole. This includes the forum team, who are human beings.

The rather simple way to avoid being in such a situation is, as it happens, to not be an asshole.

Assholeness is relative....from my perspective many of you are assholes. Stupid ones too.

The EK violates rule 1 thread was about calling out an asshole. This thread was about the need to curtail asshole-ish behavior. You say I was whining but in the next breath, you whine about me being an asshole....how much of a hypocrite can you be?
21-03-2014, 04:16 PM
(21-03-2014 03:54 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Assholeness is relative....from my perspective many of you are assholes. Stupid ones too.

You're certainly free to think so.

How many other people have been self-professed assholes for the lulz?

(21-03-2014 03:54 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The EK violates rule 1 thread was about calling out an asshole. This thread was about the need to curtail asshole-ish behavior. You say I was whining but in the next breath, you whine about me being an asshole....how much of a hypocrite can you be?

Pointing out to you that people are not going to give you the same treatment they'd give others if they already see you as a jerkass is hardly whining. It's called reality.

But then, being a hypocrite is a key component in the troll arsenal. You'd know, right?

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
21-03-2014, 04:19 PM
BJ is really JB....Jan BradyLaughat

Nice touch MSBB Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
21-03-2014, 04:30 PM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2014 04:33 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(21-03-2014 04:19 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  BJ is really JB....Jan BradyLaughat

Nice touch MSBB Thumbsup

Thank you. Heart

Maybe we should chip in and buy him a wig?

Edit: never mind I found a picture of Blowme aka Jan Brady...notice the expression of eternal disgust.

[Image: EDED9484-0CC3-4ED1-BD27-691C9E99D152-214...d0260d.jpg]

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-03-2014, 04:56 PM
(21-03-2014 04:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Nice touch MSBB Thumbsup

Thank you. Heart

Edit: never mind I found a picture of Blowme aka Jan Brady...notice the expression of eternal disgust.

I hadn't thought of the Brady Bunch in eons. Jan was the whiny, little bitch no one liked right?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
21-03-2014, 04:57 PM
(21-03-2014 04:56 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 04:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Thank you. Heart

I hadn't thought of the Brady Bunch in eons. Jan was the whiny, little bitch no one liked right?

Yes, the middle child. She lied a lot too.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

21-03-2014, 05:01 PM
(21-03-2014 04:16 PM)cjlr Wrote:  But then, being a hypocrite is a key component in the troll arsenal. You'd know, right?

You would know that more than I.

I readily admit when my behavior is bad and propose solutions (such as the anti-flaming rule). You guys make excuses.

"Oh were atheists...and if you were treated the way we are treated in the real world you would understand why its okay for us to be jerks here".

I hear that a lot from this lot.
21-03-2014, 05:01 PM

Nice touch MSBB Thumbsup

Nice troll post FC.
21-03-2014, 05:02 PM
(21-03-2014 04:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Nice touch MSBB Thumbsup

Thank you. Heart

Nice tag team troll post Moms