My suspension and the need for an anti-flaming rule

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2014, 08:12 PM
RE: My suspension and the need for an anti-flaming rule
(21-03-2014 05:01 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 04:16 PM)cjlr Wrote:  But then, being a hypocrite is a key component in the troll arsenal. You'd know, right?

You would know that more than I.

I readily admit when my behavior is bad and propose solutions (such as the anti-flaming rule). You guys make excuses.

"Oh were atheists...and if you were treated the way we are treated in the real world you would understand why its okay for us to be jerks here".

I hear that a lot from this lot.

Hey Mr. -34, and dropping fast ..
It's "we're atheists".
Please, when you whine, can you whine correctly ?
That is all.

Go away. If you can't do that, as you NEED attention, can you just STFU already ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-03-2014, 08:19 PM
(21-03-2014 08:06 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Jan Brady still whining? I've got cheese and crackers too!

Anyone up for a snack?

There goes Mom again....nothing of substance to say so she throws out a troll post and feeds her face.
21-03-2014, 08:21 PM
(21-03-2014 07:58 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 07:11 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I agree Taq...you are the biggest dick on this forum.

Except that you missed that I was quoting YOU. Laughat

Except you were not quoting me(just like I was not quoting you). If you think you were you're a bigger idiot than I had originally thought.
21-03-2014, 08:31 PM
(21-03-2014 03:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Blowme is still going on about all this?

Sad, guess he hasn't anything better to talk about.

You spend an awful lot of time on this forum yourself mom....don't you have kids to raise?
21-03-2014, 08:35 PM
From the guy posting 3 times in the same thread in a 10 minute span, I don't think that carries a lot of weight.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 3 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
21-03-2014, 08:47 PM
(21-03-2014 08:35 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  From the guy posting 3 times in the same thread in a 10 minute span, I don't think that carries a lot of weight.

Almost thought he was Taq for a second!Hobo

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 2 users Like Crulax's post
21-03-2014, 08:55 PM
(21-03-2014 03:31 AM)Eva Wrote:  Say what you have to say and accept that here, unlike AF, you may well get a hard time but deal with it like a grown up and accept responsibility for the things you say and the reaction you get. If this doesn't sit well with you then you can just leave. Life's too short to hang around a place you don't like with people you do not get on with.

Eva, the street run's two ways. If I am rude to people on this forum, it is because they are rude to me.
21-03-2014, 09:03 PM
(21-03-2014 08:55 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 03:31 AM)Eva Wrote:  Say what you have to say and accept that here, unlike AF, you may well get a hard time but deal with it like a grown up and accept responsibility for the things you say and the reaction you get. If this doesn't sit well with you then you can just leave. Life's too short to hang around a place you don't like with people you do not get on with.

Eva, the street run's two ways. If I am rude to people on this forum, it is because they are rude to me.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 2 users Like Crulax's post
21-03-2014, 09:11 PM
(21-03-2014 08:55 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

Are you so myopic you can't see how this applies to you? You really think your E-Thug attitude has nothing to do with why no one can stand you?

Get off the internet, go to a bar, walk
up to the biggest guy you see and say half the things you've said here.

Be sure to report back with your findings.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
21-03-2014, 09:22 PM
(21-03-2014 09:11 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 08:55 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Eva, the street run's two ways. If I am rude to people on this forum, it is because they are rude to me.

Are you so myopic you can't see how this applies to you? You really think your E-Thug attitude has nothing to do with why no one can stand you?

Get off the internet, go to a bar, walk
up to the biggest guy you see and say half the things you've said here.

Be sure to report back with your findings.

In real life most people are civil and polite to me....and I to them. I only have problems when I interact with concentrations of assholes like at atheists forums.