My suspension and the need for an anti-flaming rule

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2014, 12:47 AM
RE: My suspension and the need for an anti-flaming rule
(22-03-2014 12:29 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 11:52 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Jan Brady just wants everyone to notice him. That's why when people say anything that makes sense, Jan ignores it and whines about how no one listens to him.

It's sooo hard to be Jan.

There goes mom trolling along again.

Listen, my life sucks too. I'm stuck staying the night at young Jodi Foster's house with Christina Hendricks girlfriend. It totally sucks, and I feel you, bro.

They want to cuddle, and I just want to finish my beer and smoke. Life is hard.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2014, 04:00 AM
WOW!! 27 pages and the crying and whining is still going on. I thought HJ would have run out of steam by now. Seems he is way more masochistic than I had originally thought.

Continue then...I guess.
[Image: waiting1.gif]

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens
[+] 3 users Like Eva's post
22-03-2014, 02:13 PM
(18-03-2014 01:44 AM)morondog Wrote:  Rolleyes

Blowme, your OP suggests a no flaming rule.

Your method to prove the need was to act like a dick, admit that you did it deliberately to see what happened, and get yourself a temp ban.

Sorry, I'm not seeing any need for the rule. I like telling assholes where to get off, and your repeated use of words like cunt, dipshit etc in this very thread show that you yourself have no problem being a rude jerk.

Also wording of the rule you quoted in OP is dodgy IMO. Leaves determination of what's 'flaming' and what's not entirely to admin subjectivity. We already have provision for admin subjectivity in our rules, one of our guidelines is not to be too rigid. But the wording of the rule... IMO it would lead to much more work for admin, much more involvement for admin in stupid BS he said, she said arguments, and at the same time open admin to yet more accusations of taking sides.

TL; DR we don't need another vaguely worded rule about stuff which isn't a problem anyway.

Here's my post. No response. Despite that you were happy to moan about posts before and after it. The only one trolling is you.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
22-03-2014, 09:55 PM
I haven't been on for a day and look at what happens. I tell you that you're now my special little tear monkey and lo and behold, page upon page filled with the raindrops of your tender little heart!

The difference with what I am doing versus you my delicate little flower is I am reacting. ... I am counter trolling. You offer nothing but sadness and your sensitive little character for us to poke fun at.

Cry more for me! Dance little tear monkey dance! I COMMAND YOU! Laughat

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 4 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
22-03-2014, 10:18 PM
There must be a way to harvest and distill the tears so that we don't waste them. We could use them to start up an aquaponics garden.
[+] 2 users Like Charis's post
22-03-2014, 10:24 PM
(22-03-2014 10:18 PM)Charis Wrote:  There must be a way to harvest and distill the tears so that we don't waste them. We could use them to start up an aquaponics garden.

None of his tears are wasted. The ones he spills on here entertain me. The ones he spills in real life go towards persuading daddy to pay for his sweet 16 birthday party Smile

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 3 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
22-03-2014, 10:27 PM
Like MSBB says to trolls, "shoo fly"

Insulting me will convert me real fast!
MSBB:
Don't let anyone define who you are.
Me:
Can we define him as he defines himself? Or will he define himself as we define how he defines himself? But, if we do that, will we define him as he defines himself based on our definition of how we see him define himself?
[+] 2 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
23-03-2014, 01:24 AM
[Image: tumblr_min1yu2Jo91r3k1m8o1_500.png]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
23-03-2014, 05:49 PM
At the risk of derailing the thread and provoking more self-pity, am i the only one wishing that butthurt can be converted to a safe source of energy? It would be so good for the environment, being infinitely renewable. Our biggest problem would be regulating the flow so as not to cause a butthurt induced chernobyl incident. Smile

If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask stupid questions. Drinking Beverage
[+] 7 users Like ivaneus's post
23-03-2014, 06:33 PM
(23-03-2014 05:49 PM)ivaneus Wrote:  At the risk of derailing the thread and provoking more self-pity, am i the only one wishing that butthurt can be converted to a safe source of energy? It would be so good for the environment, being infinitely renewable. Our biggest problem would be regulating the flow so as not to cause a butthurt induced chernobyl incident. Smile

Good plan Thumbsup

Feel free to derail though. ... Might I propose we start suggesting things his daddy can get him for his sweet 16 party ...

I'll start ...

1. Justin Beiber plays. IF YOU DON'T GET BEIBER FOR ME, I HATE YOU DADDY!
2. The worlds largest chocolate fountain ever! IF SOMEONE ELSE HAS HAD A BIGGER ONE, I HATE YOU DADDY!
3. Invites embossed with gold leaf, stating that all guests must bring a gift, worth no less than $1, 000 ... IF I DON'T GET EMBOSSED INVITES ... etc; etc;

Laugh out load

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 3 users Like Monster_Riffs's post