My suspension and the need for an anti-flaming rule

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: My suspension and the need for an anti-flaming rule
You started it....did not, did to, uh uh...I'm tellin' mom.

No, you aren't a whiner.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2014, 09:04 PM
(17-03-2014 09:01 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 08:51 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  You ever think maybe the rules could have been bent in your favor instead of to your detriment? Like if only you had done like so many of the atheists here, & offered good advice to newcomers even if they were theists, &/or offered condolences to someone of a different sexual persuasion as you who was going through rough times BEFORE you decided to be "yourself" here on the forum, instead of tossing out insults immediately.
Soon as the forum team sees that you're a genuinely decent human being, I'm thinking you might not get thrown out on your ass by the bouncers, without a warning first.
You're a fuckin asshole, and it's a shame, imo, they let you back in!

Listen dipshit, when I first came to this forum...I got plenty of insults thrown at me and I just sucked them up and forgave. You guys were the assholes before I was.

He started it, mommy.

Of course the idiotic posts had nothing to do with how he is thought of .
Oh no. Not at all.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
17-03-2014, 09:06 PM
(17-03-2014 09:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You started it....did not, did to, uh uh...I'm tellin' mom.

No, you aren't a whiner.

If I whine its because the assholes and cunts here troll me into whining.
17-03-2014, 09:07 PM
Then leave...

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
17-03-2014, 09:09 PM
(17-03-2014 09:06 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 09:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You started it....did not, did to, uh uh...I'm tellin' mom.

No, you aren't a whiner.

If I whine its because the assholes and cunts here troll me into whining.

Feel free to leave.
What a passive aggressive psycho.
BTW, WTAF are you doing here again ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
17-03-2014, 09:10 PM
(17-03-2014 09:01 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 08:51 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  You ever think maybe the rules could have been bent in your favor instead of to your detriment? Like if only you had done like so many of the atheists here, & offered good advice to newcomers even if they were theists, &/or offered condolences to someone of a different sexual persuasion as you who was going through rough times BEFORE you decided to be "yourself" here on the forum, instead of tossing out insults immediately.
Soon as the forum team sees that you're a genuinely decent human being, I'm thinking you might not get thrown out on your ass by the bouncers, without a warning first.
You're a fuckin asshole, and it's a shame, imo, they let you back in!

Listen dipshit, when I first came to this forum...I got plenty of insults thrown at me and I just sucked them up and forgave. You guys were the assholes before I was.

I'd be willing to bet someone could find a post of you being offensive in some way -dated- from before any similar post you could find thrown back at you.

... Consider ... shouldn't you have turned the other cheek to my statement? Said something like 'love love jesus love come one come all'? Dipshit... just doesn't put me in the mood to go to church... idk

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
17-03-2014, 09:11 PM
(17-03-2014 09:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 09:06 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  If I whine its because the assholes and cunts here troll me into whining.

Feel free to leave.
What a passive aggressive psycho.
BTW, WTAF are you doing here again ?

He's whining.

17-03-2014, 09:15 PM
(17-03-2014 09:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Then leave...

You're smarter than dryer lint, but dumber than pond scum.

I don't leave because sometimes something interesting is said....which makes putting up with disgusting little pointless nits like you worthwhile.
17-03-2014, 09:18 PM
This is why you are so popular here and have such a great rep. You have such a way with people.

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
17-03-2014, 09:19 PM
(17-03-2014 09:10 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 09:01 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Listen dipshit, when I first came to this forum...I got plenty of insults thrown at me and I just sucked them up and forgave. You guys were the assholes before I was.

I'd be willing to bet someone could find a post of you being offensive in some way -dated- from before any similar post you could find thrown back at you.

... Consider ... shouldn't you have turned the other cheek to my statement? Said something like 'love love jesus love come one come all'? Dipshit... just doesn't put me in the mood to go to church... idk

I used to tell people here when they insulted me that I forgive them. They found my forgiving them to be offensive.