My suspension and the need for an anti-flaming rule

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2014, 09:23 PM
RE: My suspension and the need for an anti-flaming rule
(17-03-2014 09:19 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 09:10 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I'd be willing to bet someone could find a post of you being offensive in some way -dated- from before any similar post you could find thrown back at you.

... Consider ... shouldn't you have turned the other cheek to my statement? Said something like 'love love jesus love come one come all'? Dipshit... just doesn't put me in the mood to go to church... idk

I used to tell people here when they insulted me that I forgive them. They found my forgiving them to be offensive.

We forgive you for us treating you like a dick Smile

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2014, 09:27 PM
(17-03-2014 09:18 PM)Anjele Wrote:  This is why you are so popular here and have such a great rep. You have such a way with people.

The difference between me an you Anjele....is I have independent thoughts and ideas. I don't let forum rep get in the way of expressing those thoughts and ideas.

You're like a mindless cheerleader...waving your pom poms yelling go team! Boo to the rival. You have contributed nothing of substance to any conversation I have ever had with you.
17-03-2014, 09:29 PM
(17-03-2014 09:27 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 09:18 PM)Anjele Wrote:  This is why you are so popular here and have such a great rep. You have such a way with people.

The difference between me an you Anjele....is I have independent thoughts and ideas. I don't let forum rep get in the way of expressing those thoughts and ideas.

You're like a mindless cheerleader...waving your pom poms yelling go team! Boo to the rival. You have contributed nothing of substance to any conversation I have ever had with you.

Yet here you are. Handing out free advice.
Troll

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
17-03-2014, 09:33 PM
(17-03-2014 09:27 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

If Anjele is the cheerleader, you're the emo kid attention whoring in the corner thinking he's special

[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
17-03-2014, 09:35 PM
(17-03-2014 09:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 09:27 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The difference between me an you Anjele....is I have independent thoughts and ideas. I don't let forum rep get in the way of expressing those thoughts and ideas.

Yet here you are. Handing out free advice.
Troll

Bucky, your good at memorizing facts or retelling arguments you've learned from someone else but that's about it. When it comes to formulating an independent idea...your down their with Anjele. Anjele is the cheerleader and you are the regurgitator.

Seriously...that's how I picture you two. Anjele waving her poms...and you vomiting out stuff you only half understand.
17-03-2014, 09:44 PM
I am so joyous and fulfilled now. I wasn't a cheerleader in high school...I have finally made it, I can now die happy.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
17-03-2014, 09:46 PM
(17-03-2014 09:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am so joyous and fulfilled now. I wasn't a cheerleader in high school...I have finally made it, I can now die happy.

Girl_nailsBanana_zorroGirl_nailsBanana_zorro

[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
17-03-2014, 09:46 PM
(17-03-2014 09:35 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 09:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yet here you are. Handing out free advice.
Troll

Bucky, your good at memorizing facts or retelling arguments you've learned from someone else but that's about it. When it comes to formulating an independent idea...your down their with Anjele. Anjele is the cheerleader and you are the regurgitator.

Seriously...that's how I picture you two. Anjele waving her poms...and you vomiting out stuff you only half understand.

It's "YOU'RE down THERE", you idiot troll. You're even dumber than I thought.
Yet, despite your impotent whining, you have NEVER ONCE come up with ONE idea I ripped off from anyone else, you lying SOB.
Lying for Jebus. How quaint. I wish I could be all "beligious an shit".
It's done SO much for you.

Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
17-03-2014, 09:47 PM
Hey Bucky, will you take me to the prom? Then everything will be perfect!

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
17-03-2014, 09:54 PM
(17-03-2014 09:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Hey Bucky, will you take me to the prom? Then everything will be perfect!

In a heartbeat. Heart

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post