My thanks.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2012, 05:15 PM
RE: My thanks.
(22-11-2012 05:13 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(22-11-2012 05:13 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  OKay. I have to look that up.

Take your time.
Found it.

Daisy Silver Nostrils
Daisy is a very clever horse with deep, mysterious eyes.
She is silver like the moonlight,
and she dances in clouds of falling stars.

Going to change the FB name right now.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
22-11-2012, 05:25 PM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2012 06:07 PM by LadyJane.)
Baha hahahha. The family will love when they ask why and I reply "Because a man who's a Baptist minister told me to". See? Not hard to laugh this season at all.

(who's can be who is and who was- secret is ours though Big Grin )
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
22-11-2012, 05:30 PM
(22-11-2012 06:48 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Since it is the day of giving thanks I thought it would be very appropriate of me to say thank you all for being here and sharing your insights, facts, experiences and music tastes with me.

This isn't some thread made out offer holiday spirit, but a real thank you for all that you guys (and ladies)have done for me. Seriously, when my mother said what she said to me, I felt lost and depressed. All I wanted was someone that I could share my thoughts with, and that won't look at me with such... Disappointment. Those things were next to impossible to get where I live and even in the present I still am very much alone in my mind as no one looks at me as just a kid, but an atheist kid or something worse.

Basically, I had no place to call home, and no one to truly consider family. That was, until I came back here. This place is honestly the best thing ever to come into my life right now, and I enjoy almost every minute of being on here because I no longer have to hide my true views of such things as God, Morality, Love, and other such possible things. You have no idea how much this place means to me, and how much the users on it brighten my day every time I see an inspiring, and heartfelt post, or a humorous and witty one.

I have been here a rather long time considering how much I spend on here per day, but it seems like I have only been here for a month. I really love this place, this community here and I plan to say for a long time.

I just want to thank ALL of you for being my family(in the sense that holds the most meaning to me)and making my day everyday.

[Image: tumblr_m0hbdl3RhV1rqfhi2o1_400.gif]

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
22-11-2012, 06:02 PM
My thanks.
(22-11-2012 05:25 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Baha hahahha. The family will love when they ask why and I reply "Because I man who's a Baptists minister told me to". See? Not hard to laugh this season at all.

(who's can be who is and who was- secret is ours though Big Grin )

You need to tell the family that anything holiday related will be going through Silver Nostrils this year

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
22-11-2012, 07:38 PM
My Mormon neighbors came over after we were done eating. I still don't think they realize we are atheists. Consider

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
22-11-2012, 07:40 PM
My thanks.
(22-11-2012 07:38 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  My Mormon neighbors came over after we were done eating. I still don't think they realize we are atheists. Consider

Probably need to quit hiding the baby carcasses.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My