My tracker-checker-weightloss-success-thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
19-03-2017, 11:26 AM
RE: My tracker-checker-weightloss-success-thread
(19-03-2017 09:57 AM)skyking Wrote:  Leela Hug
Sounds like you found a nice muse on youtube.
Could you link him here?
having a goal is huge, and a close one. With a reward! I have always wanted to zipline but was too heavy. Now it is within reach.
My reachable goal was to get light enough to get my commercial truck medical certificate without drama. My BMI had to be below 35 and I got that done.
Thank you for the update.

Hi,
Congratulations on you achievment, man! Way to go. Keep up the great work.
Here is the guy I was talking about.
https://www.youtube.com/user/ObesetoBeast

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
19-03-2017, 11:33 AM
Thank you. I didn't want to steal your thunder here. Just walking a similar path. Dropping 5 kg is fantastic.
22-03-2017, 06:40 PM
Ok I had my gym introduction today and then there was a class that I wanted to do right away.
It was some kind of circuit training. Very very exhausting for me but also very fun. First time in a long long time that I broke a sweat and still wanted to keep going.
I was definitly the fattest person there, and the outfit I chose was probably not too great either lol
When I got home, my husband looked at me and said "Is THAT what you were wearing at the gym?" I actually did feel a bit ridiculous in my leggings and tight shirt... I have a BMI of 38.8 so that did look absolutely bad for sure. But I do have other clothing I can wear at the gym so I will choose that and will get some more this weekend.

Also I just checked. So within 2 weeks I reduced BMI from 40.5 to 38.8 already (the 5kg I spoke about in my previous post).
I haven't weighed in this week yet because I only weigh myself once a week. Next time will be Sunday, so I will see then.

Now the excersizes in the circuit training were generally not too hard but just having them all for a minute and move on to the next for 30 minutes was quite hard.
There was some kind of rope wiggling thing. Some different kinds of weight lifting. Some jumping which I could not do because I am too big and it hurts my joints if I jump right now and I just cannot get my body to jump the height I had to. So I stepped up and down instead for that. There was some stuff like some odd type of push ups and so on that I just couldn't do because my belly is in the way. So I did what I could. There was some other stuff like rowing and crunches etc.
At some point I was feeling so sick, I thought I might puke. But then I thought that "fuck you, you wobbly peace of fat and meat, you gonna get in shape now!" and I just continued and then my body also stopped being a whiny bitch.

Let's see how motivated I can stay. Usually I am happy to go to the gym for a while and then at some point I stop because boring. Then again, right now I must go to get healthy again.
My weight has started to seriously impact the quality of my life and I need to do something about it.

Reminders why I do this (note to self for when I want to give up):
* Belly in the way of everything
* Cannot lift legs properly
* Cannot tie shoe laces without problems
* Asthma has gotten worse (up from 2 pumps a month to 6-8 pumps a day)
* Cannot run for more than a minute
* Cannot walk without feet hurting after 5 minutes
* Cannot walk fast
* Hip pain (join issue)

Goals for when I ask myself why I do this:
* Do the difficult path at ziplining
* Get fit enough to do the mayhem mudrun next year and finish it
* Able to run 5 minutes
* Get six-pack
* Get nice arm muscles
* Get back down to a size 16 or 18

Rewards for milestones:
* Weight under 110kg -- Get a pair of sneakers
* Weight under 100 kg -- Go to the zoo
* Weight under 90 kg -- Take a day off to celebrate 20kg loss
* Weight under 80kg -- Get waistcoat
* Goal weight reached -- Make a cool photo shoot

26-06-2017, 05:12 PM
Ok update time:
While I was healing after my accident, I lost a bit of weight. I am guessing that it is simply because the body had to put a lot of ressources into healing and I did not change my diet. But I didn't lose a lot of weight and I am still just above 110kg.

So since meal replacements have worked for me in the past, I decided to go for that again. Last time I did meal replacements, I just stopped at some point. Don't ask me why, I wasn't even close to my target weight but this time I will keep going until I am there.
Last week, I ordered me some Slimfast stuff because I know the program and the products and liked it before.
Here is how it works
3 snacks (100 kcal each) a day
2 meal replacements (200 kcal each) a day
1 healthy meal (600 kcal) a day
Now me... it is a little more because I will also have a coffee in the morning. But I think that this is so low calorie that the coffee in the morning won't break it. It hasn't last time either.
Today was my first day after pigging out yesterday.
I am a bit hungry now, in the middle of the night. So tomorrow I will space my snacks a bit better.
I had a banana protein shake in the morning.
A huge salad with a bit of bread for lunch.
A corn snack and slim fast pretzles for snacks in the afternoon.
A meal replacement bar in the evneing and a tomato salad as a snack.
Tomorrow I will space that evening food better and I will be fine. Right now I am drinking a lot of water until i go to bed.

I will also have chewing gum again, because I really need to chew something. And maybe I will get me some coke zero for work so I can have another energy rush in the afternoon to keep going. But yea, Will see.
If it works like last time, I should be below 110kg by the weekend and hopefully below 100 by end of July. At that point I will fit in some pants again.
With some luck I will be below 90k by the end of August then. And that will be great because I will enter into my contract extention at work very close to my old self.
Will see, wish me luck

03-07-2017, 03:07 AM
In the past 7 days, I have lost 3.4 kilos.
I expect the weightloss to naturally slow down, but as I am at a very low amount of caloric intake every day, I do not expect to plateau any time soon.

My milestones > I expect to reach the first one this week!

[+] 2 users Like Leerob's post
03-07-2017, 06:00 AM
(19-03-2017 09:57 AM)skyking Wrote:  having a goal is huge, and a close one. With a reward! I have always wanted to zipline but was too heavy. Now it is within reach.

No

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
03-07-2017, 07:07 AM
@skyring: Soon you will be light enough and you will have a lot of fun!

@Girlyman: I had a ziplining accident about 6 weeks ago. Shit happens. What do we do, get up, learn from it, move on. I will definitly zip line again. It's very fun. But I will be more careful in the future.

03-07-2017, 08:28 AM
(03-07-2017 06:00 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-03-2017 09:57 AM)skyking Wrote:  having a goal is huge, and a close one. With a reward! I have always wanted to zipline but was too heavy. Now it is within reach.

No

I just realized fat people on zip lines are raising the same questions in my mind like fat people in leggings: Why? Its ok to be fat, but please dont be an idiot.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
03-07-2017, 03:07 PM
Leggins are a piece of clothing. Anybody who wants can wear it. Zip lines don't have a body-type restriction but a weight restriction. But good you said that Deesse23, we all know you a little bit better now.

08-07-2017, 12:48 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2017 01:39 PM by Leerob.)
First milestone reached yesterday. Sneakers bought today. (not the ones I wanted because I needed work out shoes more lol)

Rewards for milestones:

EDIT:
I just told my mother about my weight-loss and the goal I set for myself. And she really just told me how it's basically no big deal to be so big. I mean good for her if it doesn't cause her any issues (which it actually does but she is in denial). But I see and feel the issues it causes me. How can she give me apologetics about being big when I told her all the medical problems it gives me to be this size. I have to lose this weight, there is no fucking way to sugar coat or avoid that.