My transgender daughters car window was shot with a BB gun

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2016, 06:55 PM
RE: My transgender daughters car window was shot with a BB gun
You already got good advice.

I’m sure you want to brush it off but for the sake of your daughter I think a dose of extra care and alertness of surroundings is due.

Hug

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2016, 12:00 AM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2016 12:03 AM by EvolutionKills.)
[Image: tumblr_migwebbBbw1r6mv99o1_400.gif]

Also, Google Image Search "sending you a hug puppy", you will not be disappointed!

[Image: 5593d7f0e7cada8fc4e52f73720cb8b9.jpg]
[Image: d3a77a2d94f59fd903ab6f6a65386de8.jpg]
[Image: puppy-hug.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
20-11-2016, 04:11 AM
Also -- are you sure it was a bb gun???? Did you find the pellet/bb????

Did it penentrate through, or simply "star" the glass????

and -- was it a single strike, or multiple????

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
20-11-2016, 12:14 PM
This really sucks. I needed to mull it over for a bit before I responded. The thing is, if it’s legitimately motivated by hate, it needs to be treated like a hate crime. But, if it’s just stupid teenagers being stupid teenagers, then treating it like a hate crime and even bringing up your daughter’s sexual identity could demonize the perpetrator without just cause.

A few months back, a house in my neighborhood got tp’ed and slices of ham were thrown on the yard. It turned out to be a high school prank between two kids who fought at school, and the kids who did this probably weren’t thinking of the connotation that ham might have on Jewish or Muslim household. They were just being idiots.

It’s possible that your daughter’s car was a random target and not a hate-motivated one and I would encourage you to keep a neutral mindset until you find out otherwise. But if you do find out that it boils down to a hate crime, go for the jugular.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
20-11-2016, 12:31 PM
When you find out who did it eat their dog, film it, and send them the video anonymously.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
20-11-2016, 02:41 PM
Sorry this happened to her! I hope it's just an accident or casual hooliganism, and certainly that the police can find out who did it.

If it turns out to have been motivated by hate, I hope (and believe) that you'll find support for your daughter from many of your neighbors.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
20-11-2016, 02:52 PM
(20-11-2016 02:41 PM)julep Wrote:  Sorry this happened to her! I hope it's just an accident or casual hooliganism, and certainly that the police can find out who did it.

If it turns out to have been motivated by hate, I hope (and believe) that you'll find support for your daughter from many of your neighbors.

I'm pretty sure it was stupid teenagers. Our neighborhood is rather redneckish but we're staying calm and cool. If anything more happens I'll let you know.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
21-11-2016, 08:26 AM
Hug

Need to think of a witty signature.