My un-opinion of YOU

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2013, 09:07 PM
My un-opinion of YOU
I like to consider myself an original and creative person, I don't like to follow trends, actually I like to set trends myself.
In my everyday life I'm a leader, a visionary, an innovator... But not today.

Today I'll follow the herd, today I'll be a sheeple, today I bleat with you, or at least I'll do it the best I can...

So here's the deal, I don't have so much of a relationship with almost any of you, but I read and lurk and have formed a weird un-opinion of most of you, based on your comments around the forum. But it's an ethereal concept more than anything... So if you want it, ask for it and you'll be served... Evil_monster

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2013, 09:12 PM
RE: My un-opinion of YOU
I'll continue to follow the trend that I unintentionally started.

Go for it.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
25-07-2013, 09:15 PM
I refuse to make one of these threads.

But I can't help myself; I must participate.

Bring it, Cow.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-07-2013, 09:16 PM
(25-07-2013 09:07 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I like to consider myself an original and creative person, I don't like to follow trends, actually I like to set trends myself.
In my everyday life I'm a leader, a visionary, an innovator... But not today.

Today I'll follow the herd, today I'll be a sheeple, today I bleat with you, or at least I'll do it the best I can...

So here's the deal, I don't have so much of a relationship with almost any of you, but I read and lurk and have formed a weird un-opinion of most of you, based on your comments around the forum. But it's an ethereal concept more than anything... So if you want it, ask for it and you'll be served... Evil_monster

This intrigues me. An un-opinion you say, well then have at me.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-07-2013, 09:19 PM
I'm curious about what an un-opinion consists of. Hit me your highness.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
25-07-2013, 09:29 PM
I read this and the song 'A Very Merry Unbirthday' started playing in my head. Complete with all the characters from the Disney version of 'Alice in Wonderland'.

I think I am over-tired.

[Image: unbirthday_zpsc5b1fca1.jpg]

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
25-07-2013, 09:31 PM
My un-opinion of YOU
I feel since you're giving us your unopinion, that should mean we should all give our opinion of you.

I'll start:

You have big udders for a dude.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
25-07-2013, 09:57 PM
KC

Everyone refers to you as KC, so if for some reason you change your name colour and avatar I wouldn't know who you are.
But until then, I know you're a weird dude with weirder beliefs, although I never seen your thread, maybe I should but probably won't... ever
I still don't get the whole thing about the dogs. It adds to the weird factor.

For short, I don't understand you and you scare me, but in a good way... I think.

maybe

Free thought

I confuse you all the time with Deep thought, so I always think you're and admin, so for me, your opinions have the added bonus of the apparent authority.

But then I realize you're not Deep, so I have to re-evaluate my perception of your ideas, but I can't take the bias away...

So that's you for me, a guy with probably great ideas but with an uncertainty based on my inability to distinguish names online and the necessity of dealing with an undeserved bias.

Revenant77x

You have good posts, you're a balanced guy and I appreciate your ideas... and still I have no idea of who you are, for some reason I have this weird narrative in my brain that says you're cool, but I don't know why...

Maybe that's somewhat not totally bad? if you think about it... it's like good karma or something

Stark Raving

I still believe you're a girl, and you're my official but undeclared (well, now it's declared) go to person to ask about anything related to pot.
Btw, never change your name or avatar, I thought you left when I didn't see your little pot leaves anymore under your name... Basically everything I know and think about you is connected to those little icons, so when you loose them I instantly forgot who you are and had to make some research until I could rearrange my ideas again... now the monkey and the green name occupy the place of the leaves in my mind.
So there, I had a better idea of who you where some time ago, but that dissipated into oblivion, like the world revolutionizing ideas I get everytime I smoke weed... (see? I related everything to weed! I'm a genius)

[+] 4 users Like nach_in's post
25-07-2013, 10:09 PM
Angele

You're for some reason a weir source of constipated randomness, why ? well, because you bring random things to the forum, but in a way that's not completely random, somehow you manage to limit yourself... I picture you as a mix between Bree van de Kamp (from desperate housewives) and the Scream guy from scary movie screeming WASAAAAAAAA!!!

But for your more serious opinions I think you're probably a more reasonable person, or not, maybe you're nothing like what I just say, and that's probably not completely untrue.

Erxomai

You make me feel weirdly uncomfortable, you tease all the time and that makes me wish you would just leave so I can not dedicate one to somebody except for not you.

So maybe you should not continue with your refrained teasing... you cow fetishist ಠ.ಠ

25-07-2013, 10:13 PM
My un-opinion of YOU
(25-07-2013 10:09 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Angele

You're for some reason a weir source of constipated randomness, why ? well, because you bring random things to the forum, but in a way that's not completely random, somehow you manage to limit yourself... I picture you as a mix between Bree van de Kamp (from desperate housewives) and the Scream guy from scary movie screeming WASAAAAAAAA!!!

But for your more serious opinions I think you're probably a more reasonable person, or not, maybe you're nothing like what I just say, and that's probably not completely untrue.

Erxomai

You make me feel weirdly uncomfortable, you tease all the time and that makes me wish you would just leave so I can not dedicate one to somebody except for not you.

So maybe you should not continue with your refrained teasing... you cow fetishist ಠ.ಠ

Aw. I love you too, Señor Baca.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel