My un-opinion of YOU

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: My un-opinion of YOU
Go on then nach .......

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2013, 10:17 PM
Now when you say "you'll be served," are you taking about the "happy ending" type of served?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
25-07-2013, 10:33 PM
Hughsie

The most reasonable person I've met with a picture of a guy with a skull mask and a knife as an image of himself... That's not to say a lot as I haven't met many reasonable people in my life, but that's another kind of discussion. You make this a better place, which is also not saying much, but you do have a great positive influence on your surroundings and make people think and laugh and work and turn and ho-ho-honey... but I digress...

I think I can confidently say that I have some sort of faith that you have the potential to be a great human being in your life so far Big Grin

ghostexorcist

Monkey business ಠ_ಠ
If you want a happy ending you just have to ask, but you may have to work your way to it, if you know what I mean... if you do please tell me.

For some undisclosed reason you and I haven't talked much and our interactions are restricted to the bare minimum, that either says that we don't share common interests or that we're yet to clash into a titanic argument that will make history and reverberate through the waves of time and be sung in songs and told in tales for a few minutes.

until then.... monkey business ಠ_ಠ

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
25-07-2013, 10:43 PM
(25-07-2013 10:33 PM)nach_in Wrote:  If you want a happy ending you just have to ask...

Ok, I'm asking. When are we going to do this? Make sure your hands aren't cold.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-07-2013, 10:46 PM
(25-07-2013 10:43 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(25-07-2013 10:33 PM)nach_in Wrote:  If you want a happy ending you just have to ask...

Ok, I'm asking. When are we going to do this? Make sure your hands aren't cold.

whenever you want, but I can't send you the cake over the mail, you'll have to come here if you want it Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
25-07-2013, 10:49 PM
Sock it to me.

... aaaannnndddd your favorite:
[Image: tumblr_static_henry-cavill-superman-2013...paper1.jpg]

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
25-07-2013, 11:08 PM
NoahsFarce

The dude with bad taste in dudes... Desperately sadly your upbringing must have been deprived of the joys of aesthetic appreciation of the male human body and thus you now have this atrophied perception and only respond to some current, over the top, over masculine depiction of male beauty.

But you are weirdly open to discuss that atrophy, and it clearly stuck on you, based on your insistence on the steroid-chugging dude with the cape.
That's a good thing, and a bad thing, both at the same time and in the same mind...
You're a straight gay dude, and that's probably the best-worst insult-compliment you could receive from a dude over the intertubez, and you didn't get it from me...

[Image: hEA21676D]

[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
25-07-2013, 11:14 PM
(25-07-2013 11:08 PM)nach_in Wrote:  NoahsFarce

The dude with bad taste in dudes... Desperately sadly your upbringing must have been deprived of the joys of aesthetic appreciation of the male human body and thus you now have this atrophied perception and only respond to some current, over the top, over masculine depiction of male beauty.

But you are weirdly open to discuss that atrophy, and it clearly stuck on you, based on your insistence on the steroid-chugging dude with the cape.
That's a good thing, and a bad thing, both at the same time and in the same mind...
You're a straight gay dude, and that's probably the best-worst insult-compliment you could receive from a dude over the intertubez, and you didn't get it from me...

[Image: hEA21676D]

Boy, this thread sure does live up to the title...

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes NoahsFarce's post
25-07-2013, 11:36 PM
Nach I love you let me live in Argentina with you
25-07-2013, 11:59 PM
Ferdinand

Ahh... ferdi, I still have to go to your profile every time I have to talk to you to confirm that you're a female, fuck your confusing username Big Grin

If you want to come live here just come, you just need to ask for it and you'll get your nationality right away... but you'll pay for your food and your part of the rent, and I ain't gonna clean your messes...

But what can I say? you're a lovely little demon with a dark tainted heart full of love and weird ass ideas, sometimes I can't decide if you're crazy or just normal... probably you're just normal, and that's scary. On a second thought, maybe is better if you just move near me, I rather have you as a friend... and only I keep my enemies closer Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post