My un-opinion of YOU

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2013, 12:10 AM
RE: My un-opinion of YOU
(25-07-2013 11:59 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Ferdinand

Ahh... ferdi, I still have to go to your profile every time I have to talk to you to confirm that you're a female, fuck your confusing username Big Grin

If you want to come live here just come, you just need to ask for it and you'll get your nationality right away... but you'll pay for your food and your part of the rent, and I ain't gonna clean your messes...

But what can I say? you're a lovely little demon with a dark tainted heart full of love and weird ass ideas, sometimes I can't decide if you're crazy or just normal... probably you're just normal, and that's scary. On a second thought, maybe is better if you just move near me, I rather have you as a friend... and only I keep my enemies closer Big Grin

I'm moving in with you. We can redecorate your place with grandfather clocks, garden chairs, pizza boxes and dead bodies. We can even hang their lower intestines over the windows like curtains, if you'd like. They'll need a cleaning every 2-3 weeks though. Maybe we should just stick to polyester curtains... Oh, and the toilet paper goes on the roll going under, not over. Over is for bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
26-07-2013, 12:23 AM
(26-07-2013 12:10 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

Ahh... ferdi, I still have to go to your profile every time I have to talk to you to confirm that you're a female, fuck your confusing username Big Grin

If you want to come live here just come, you just need to ask for it and you'll get your nationality right away... but you'll pay for your food and your part of the rent, and I ain't gonna clean your messes...

But what can I say? you're a lovely little demon with a dark tainted heart full of love and weird ass ideas, sometimes I can't decide if you're crazy or just normal... probably you're just normal, and that's scary. On a second thought, maybe is better if you just move near me, I rather have you as a friend... and only I keep my enemies closer Big Grin

I'm moving in with you. We can redecorate your place with grandfather clocks, garden chairs, pizza boxes and dead bodies. We can even hang their lower intestines over the windows like curtains, if you'd like. They'll need a cleaning every 2-3 weeks though. Maybe we should just stick to polyester curtains... Oh, and the toilet paper goes on the roll going under, not over. Over is for bitches.

We better use the bodies for meals, meat is expensive. And I have cotton/polyester curtains donated by my mom so that's nice Big Grin

The toilet paper doesn't go on the roll, it should be free, it's easier to handle and avoids existential debates.

And you'll have to talk about the clocks with my sister, she can be a bitch about wall decorations

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
26-07-2013, 07:11 AM
Oh, go for it, you trendy forum hipster. Smile

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-07-2013, 07:34 AM
This thread is surreal enough for me to want to ask to join in.

Please, please, can I?

Smile

26-07-2013, 07:40 AM
My un-opinion of YOU

So that means I can live with you, then! Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
26-07-2013, 07:42 AM
Go for it Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
26-07-2013, 08:57 AM
(26-07-2013 07:34 AM)DLJ Wrote:  This thread is surreal enough for me to want to ask to join in.

Please, please, can I?

Smile

No. Drinking Beverage

So many cats, so few good recipes.
26-07-2013, 09:02 AM
Weird and random...

That may have to be the new title under my name. Or random weirdness, or weird randomness...weirddomness...decisions, decisions..Consider

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
26-07-2013, 11:10 AM
All right, first time I post in one of these threads. First time am reading one too... but it gave me kind of a community feeling, like we all belong together somehow.

Anywho, have at it.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-07-2013, 07:02 PM
Chas

You think you're terse and deadly but I think you're actually an asshole with manners and an overall good use of logic... which is basically a person who understand things and is not afraid of telling others when their bullshit exceeds reasonable limits...

That is a good thing if you want to think that good things are bad things turned good by making them not bad... And that's good and deserves respect, and a little bit of fear

DLC

I'm scared by your analytical eyes and your ability to find the smallest error in anything and demonstrate how that can destroy the world and civilization as we know it...
You may very well be the most intelligent person I've never met and for some weird reason I read your posts in the voice of a philosophy and logic professor I had. That guy could trick anyone to do anything and make them think it was their idea... scary dude

KidCharlemagne1962

I can't get past your name and I always read your posts like an echo from a historical figure from a distant past channelled by a caricature of a little boy... This mesmerizing experience is strong enough for me to just accept anything you say based only on the image you summon on my delusional brain.

Please change your name, I believe I don't want to not know who you aren't or not...

Dom

Another one who confuses my name/gender perception, the flower makes no good at establishing your gender because it looks more like a weird cartoon face than a flower. So please, call yourself Doma or something like that, otherwise you just confuse me...

I used to think of you as just another weirdo in a forum, then we had the pedo happening and at first I thought you were just mean, then I thought you were right, then wrong again, then good again... then I realized I had to think more about how perception affects us and how the world can't be only defined by reason based on some strict set of arbitrary values...

So you helped teach me that my, almost complete, idea of the universe was nowhere near to be complete, and I loath that feeling, and for that I don't unlike you and probably I do undislike you Big Grin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post