26-07-2013, 07:18 PM
RE: My un-opinion of YOU
Okay nach. do your thing Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2013, 07:31 PM
Hobbitgirl

Ah, my precious little hobitgirlses... You're a light in the middle of the day, or a shade in a moderately warm day, or an umbrella for a drizzle... What I'm trying to say is that you're a good thing, but I don't want to exaggerate your perception of what I say.
You're amazing fun and lulz in a really fun forum, you're a voice of reason and intelligence in a forum that really honours its name.

Your fascination with LOTR is something to be addressed particularly, you may probably need to start thinking about trying to get some sort of help or not.

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
26-07-2013, 07:38 PM
(26-07-2013 07:31 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Hobbitgirl

Your fascination with LOTR is something to be addressed particularly, you may probably need to start thinking about trying to get some sort of help or not.

[Image: gollum_angry.jpg]

YOU WILL NEVER SUGGEST THAT AGAIN!!!!!

*cough* But the rest of it. Thank you Big Grin
26-07-2013, 07:44 PM
(26-07-2013 07:02 PM)nach_in Wrote:  DLJ

I'm scared by your analytical eyes and your ability to find the smallest error in anything and demonstrate how that can destroy the world and civilization as we know it...
You may very well be the most intelligent person I've never met and for some weird reason I read your posts in the voice of a philosophy and logic professor I had. That guy could trick anyone to do anything and make them think it was their idea... scary dude

Errrm. Thanks.

I feel unoddly disflattered by your unopinion of me.

You may like to know that only yesterday I was talking to my class about how best to get done what they want to get done: let your boss think it's their idea.

Very perceptive.

Bowing

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
26-07-2013, 07:44 PM
(26-07-2013 07:38 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 07:31 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Hobbitgirl

[Image: gollum_angry.jpg]

YOU WILL NEVER SUGGEST THAT AGAIN!!!!!

*cough* But the rest of it. Thank you Big Grin

I didn't suggest anything you didn't already probably knew

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
26-07-2013, 07:52 PM
(26-07-2013 07:02 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Chas

You think you're terse and deadly but I think you're actually an asshole with manners and an overall good use of logic... which is basically a person who understand things and is not afraid of telling others when their bullshit exceeds reasonable limits...

That is a good thing if you want to think that good things are bad things turned good by making them not bad... And that's good and deserves respect, and a little bit of fear

Your unopinion is unkind of ungoodly/unbadly - I feel unwell. But then, I'm unjust an asshole.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user