My views on Morals.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-02-2015, 03:57 PM
My views on Morals.
I don't know much about philosophy, i haven't studied it to be quite honest.... But morals are indeed an interesting subject, and a subject of much debate. ... Wars have even been fought over them.

I have a rather simple moral system.... Most probably won't agree but that's their right.

1: Question everything. Ask questions, be informed. Because in my mind, the more intelligent you become, the more you see how your actions effect everything around you.
2: There's no reason to hate something, that is hurting no one. Its just counter productive, and a waste of energy.
3: Value Life. You only get one life, live it, and live it well. But also be willing to give your life for another.
4: Have an opinion, and listen to others opinions. Part of respecting oneself, is also learning how to respect other people as well.
and finally,...... *drum roll*

5: There is no wrong answer to life. Life isn't a question, it is an experience.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: My views on Morals.
(17-02-2015 03:57 PM)ResistenceXD0001 Wrote:  ...

5: There is no wrong answer to life. Life isn't a question, it is an experience.

That's questionable.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
17-02-2015, 04:27 PM
RE: My views on Morals.
(17-02-2015 04:23 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(17-02-2015 03:57 PM)ResistenceXD0001 Wrote:  ...

That's questionable.

Drinking Beverage

You are damned right it is. Big GrinHeart
[+] 2 users Like ResistenceXD0001's post