My weekend with law enforcement.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2018, 05:23 PM
RE: My weekend with law enforcement.
(06-03-2018 05:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(06-03-2018 10:35 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Don't tell Min they're not all kill-crazy idiots. He'll cry. Weeping

Yeah, two stops in a short amount of time and no one pulled a weapon, I wasn't tased or thrown to the ground...whodathunkit?

Obviously you're a cop lover. It's internetknown that all one million cops in the US are kill crazy. Rolleyes
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2018, 06:10 PM
(06-03-2018 05:23 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(06-03-2018 05:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Yeah, two stops in a short amount of time and no one pulled a weapon, I wasn't tased or thrown to the ground...whodathunkit?

Drinking Beverage

At the risk of getting my hand slapped by your fan club...Fuck You Jerry.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. -JF
Find all posts by this user
06-03-2018, 06:14 PM
(06-03-2018 06:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(06-03-2018 05:23 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  Drinking Beverage

At the risk of getting my hand slapped by your fan club...Fuck You Jerry.

You know that made you smile Smile

[+] 1 user Likes jerry mcmasters's post
06-03-2018, 06:18 PM
(06-03-2018 06:14 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(06-03-2018 06:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  At the risk of getting my hand slapped by your fan club...Fuck You Jerry.

You know that made you smile Smile

There was something quite satisfying about telling you to get fucked. Drinking Beverage

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. -JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
06-03-2018, 09:59 PM
Ive said it before i will say it again we need more thorough selection processes for police officers. I have a very low opinion of police and cannot recall a single time in my life when I actually needed them. So ill admit im biased.

But we need WAY more thorough training for officers and way more in depth background checks/psycholigical analyses for these poistions. Kid i went to school with became a cop on the town I grew up in and... well. Wow. Is all i can say.

Anyway glad you didnt get shot and luckily no one gave you TOO hard of a time. Sometimea trying to convince a cop youre not doing anything nefarious is akin to talking to a wall.
07-03-2018, 12:39 PM
(06-03-2018 01:07 PM)Yonadav Kenyon Wrote:  The last time that I was pulled over, I was on a bicycle. I was on a ride from Fulton, KY to Carbondale IL. I had one day to complete the ride, so I was still out riding well after dark. Technically, the cop stopped me because I didn't have a red light on the back of my bike. But really, he just wanted to know why I was riding a bicycle through the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night. When he turned his lights on behind me, I briefly considered leading him on a high speed chase. But I don't think that he would have thought that was as funny as I did.

I used to work with a woman whose husband got a speeding ticket for riding his bike too fast. If I remember correctly, he framed it and hung it on his wall. I would probably do the same.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
07-03-2018, 12:47 PM
(07-03-2018 12:39 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(06-03-2018 01:07 PM)Yonadav Kenyon Wrote:  The last time that I was pulled over, I was on a bicycle. I was on a ride from Fulton, KY to Carbondale IL. I had one day to complete the ride, so I was still out riding well after dark. Technically, the cop stopped me because I didn't have a red light on the back of my bike. But really, he just wanted to know why I was riding a bicycle through the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night. When he turned his lights on behind me, I briefly considered leading him on a high speed chase. But I don't think that he would have thought that was as funny as I did.

I used to work with a woman whose husband got a speeding ticket for riding his bike too fast. If I remember correctly, he framed it and hung it on his wall. I would probably do the same.

There is a spot in southern Illinois where I sometimes hoped to get a speeding ticket on my bicycle. There is a very steep hill leading down into a little village. Just before the bottom of the hill is a 35 mph sign. I was always at 40+ when whizzing past that sign. I would have framed my speeding ticket, had I ever got one.

I sometimes have passionate arguments with myself that almost come to blows.
07-03-2018, 12:50 PM

Holy shit dude. That part of Southern IL is flat and boring. I hated driving down there and you were on a bike? Can't say I blame the officer because you'd have to be insane to do that.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
07-03-2018, 12:51 PM
(07-03-2018 12:47 PM)Yonadav Kenyon Wrote:  
(07-03-2018 12:39 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I used to work with a woman whose husband got a speeding ticket for riding his bike too fast. If I remember correctly, he framed it and hung it on his wall. I would probably do the same.

There is a spot in southern Illinois where I sometimes hoped to get a speeding ticket on my bicycle. There is a very steep hill leading down into a little village. Just before the bottom of the hill is a 35 mph sign. I was always at 40+ when whizzing past that sign. I would have framed my speeding ticket, had I ever got one.

I can actually beat that. There is a town in Wisconsin (Ridgeway) which is situated on top of a ridge, and as you go south out of town, you go down a steep hill -- on which the speed limit is 15 mph. You have to be grabbing your brakes pretty hard to avoid speeding there.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
07-03-2018, 01:13 PM
(07-03-2018 12:50 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  

Holy shit dude. That part of Southern IL is flat and boring. I hated driving down there and you were on a bike? Can't say I blame the officer because you'd have to be insane to do that.
That part of Illinois actually has a series of steep hills on route 37. I was about 20 miles south of Goreville, with a bunch of steep hills between me an Goreville.

I sometimes have passionate arguments with myself that almost come to blows.