My wife made Student Of The Month!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2012, 02:49 AM
RE: My wife made Student Of The Month!
Who did she have to blow to win that award?

Evil_monster Evil_monster Evil_monster

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
12-04-2012, 07:32 AM
(12-04-2012 02:49 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Who did she have to blow to win that award?

Me

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like germanyt's post
12-04-2012, 07:54 AM
(12-04-2012 07:32 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(12-04-2012 02:49 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Who did she have to blow to win that award?

Me
Gotta be quite a challenging exercise if it gets you student of the month award.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
12-04-2012, 10:41 AM
Oh, so she wins the award, but you keep the trophy in your pants?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
12-04-2012, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2012 06:34 PM by LadyJane.)
(11-04-2012 05:50 PM)cufflink Wrote:  
(11-04-2012 02:27 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I dunno what you substituted the common BFF meaning for? But I'm sure there is a multitude of meanings Smile

LJ,

This may help.

Quite a few interesting interpretations to choose from! (Some are not for the faint of heart.)
Oh look! I don't have to leave it to my imagination anymore, I can now know the specific details Tongue
Was she surprised, gt??
12-04-2012, 07:11 PM
Congrats to your wife, I am in school part time and it's a lot of work, so I certainly appreciate the effort.

Not the above-mentioned BJ efforts, the actual academic efforts.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
13-04-2012, 07:33 AM
(12-04-2012 06:33 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(11-04-2012 05:50 PM)cufflink Wrote:  LJ,

This may help.

Quite a few interesting interpretations to choose from! (Some are not for the faint of heart.)
Oh look! I don't have to leave it to my imagination anymore, I can now know the specific details Tongue
Was she surprised, gt??
Extremely. She was pissed at me though. At lunch I went home and told her "I know something you don't know". I was sworn to secrecy so I couldn't tell her. She got pissed and told me she didn't want to know and that it wasn't nice to keep secrets. LOL. The class surprised her when she got to school. Turned beet red apparently. She called me to tell me that she knew what I know.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
13-04-2012, 08:17 AM
(13-04-2012 07:33 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(12-04-2012 06:33 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Oh look! I don't have to leave it to my imagination anymore, I can now know the specific details Tongue
Was she surprised, gt??
Extremely. She was pissed at me though. At lunch I went home and told her "I know something you don't know". I was sworn to secrecy so I couldn't tell her. She got pissed and told me she didn't want to know and that it wasn't nice to keep secrets. LOL. The class surprised her when she got to school. Turned beet red apparently. She called me to tell me that she knew what I know.
Bummer. I was hoping you were going to say she was pissed when she found out what she had to do to win the award. Undecided