My wife went to a cooking party tonight.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2013, 05:20 AM
RE: My wife went to a cooking party tonight.
BY THE NINE! Why are you not creeping outside the window of that party with a camera!?

[Image: 3349309+_b8c174509d75d4e15d6549064baa1a0f.gif]

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hamata k's post
16-01-2013, 10:30 PM
Yes, we are in an open relationship. Her friend is not declared as bi, but going by her behavior at the bar, she is dangling on the precipice. Her husband is straight as an arrow, but somehow seems to turn a blind eye when it comes to her making out with chicks. To be honest, she is super hot and has a huge rack, and I would bang her in a minute, but it would probably really piss her hubby off so I would never do it. For some reason, some dudes seem to be totally okay with they women making out with other chicks at the bar, but would totally freak out if it was a dude.
[+] 1 user Likes happy cricket's post
16-01-2013, 11:28 PM
I think it's the fact that we're programed to be jealous of other males stealing our females and filling them with their DNA instead of ours. But, subconsciously (and consciously, for that matter) we know that other females aren't going to be spreading their genes with our women. So, there was no real need for evolution to make us wary of them.

Just speculation on my part. Not peer-reviewed. Cool

Anyway, you two should drop by my place. I've got a few women I could trade with you. lol Wink

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-01-2013, 12:08 AM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2013 12:16 AM by happy cricket.)
edit edit edit
17-01-2013, 12:03 PM
This thread... I like it.
17-01-2013, 12:29 PM
First of all let me preface this commentary by saying that I'm cool with anything anyone does with or to anyone else so long as it's voluntary.

With that out of the way...

happy cricket - I don't understand open relationships. My wife and I are swingers but we do not have encounters with other people when we are apart. It doesn't matter how the group is arranged (FFM, MFM, FF, MFMF, MFMFMFMFM, you get the point), we enjoy sex with others for the same reasons other people use sex toys... to enhance our sex. With open relationships, there is a much higher tendency for one of the couple to form an emotional bond outside the relationship which, clearly, does little to enhance the relationship and often ends it. Of course, that's not the rule but again, it's more common in open relationships than among "same room" swingers and even polyamorous triads where there is a same room type rule. In any event, it seems to me as though there's something not right when people arrange open relationships but since I'm not in one and haven't been in one, I always like to hear others' reasons for the arrangement. Do you mind answering?

Misanthropik - I think there's a lot to what you said there but I would disagree if, by programming, you meant genetics. Genetically, men are programmed to spread their seed among as many fertile women as possible in order that at least some of their posterity make it to adulthood and are able to repeat the process. Some call it the spray and pray method of ensuring lineage but whatever the case... there's no jealousy involved. For women, the program tells them to become impregnated by the healthiest males they can find, so that their progeny are heartier and, again, stand a much better chance of making it to the point of repeating the process.

From a societal standpoint.... we are programmed to be more fucked up than a football bat when it comes to sex. Men are encouraged to marry and get some side ass that they never tell anyone about and women are programmed to use sex as a bargaining tool to get the grass cut. In reality, people who are mentally connected as a couple and who are able to shed their sexual programming and become open minded toward the activity, are those who usually wind up in the lifestyle. And for sure, they're the ones who are able to be in the lifestyle long term and maintain a happy and mutually beneficial relationship (in my experience).

Seek_Kolinahr
- Redheads... We like them.
17-01-2013, 07:22 PM
(17-01-2013 12:29 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Misanthropik - I think there's a lot to what you said there but I would disagree if, by programming, you meant genetics. Genetically, men are programmed to spread their seed among as many fertile women as possible in order that at least some of their posterity make it to adulthood and are able to repeat the process. Some call it the spray and pray method of ensuring lineage but whatever the case... there's no jealousy involved. For women, the program tells them to become impregnated by the healthiest males they can find, so that their progeny are heartier and, again, stand a much better chance of making it to the point of repeating the process.

From a societal standpoint.... we are programmed to be more fucked up than a football bat when it comes to sex. Men are encouraged to marry and get some side ass that they never tell anyone about and women are programmed to use sex as a bargaining tool to get the grass cut. In reality, people who are mentally connected as a couple and who are able to shed their sexual programming and become open minded toward the activity, are those who usually wind up in the lifestyle. And for sure, they're the ones who are able to be in the lifestyle long term and maintain a happy and mutually beneficial relationship (in my experience).
What I meant about programing is that as males, we're hard-wired to want OUR DNA passed to the next generation. Not the mailman's DNA, or our best friend's DNA. Ours. For this reason, we become jealous when other men interact with "our" women.

When other females interact with them, though, there is no risk of our genetics being usurped, because a female isn't going to impregnate another female. For this reason, we're less likely to be jealous of other women than we are of other men.

17-01-2013, 09:11 PM
I don't disagree that that's a common issue among men but again, from a societal indoctrination perspective. From a rational thinking perspective, one can allow his wife or girlfriend to have all the fun she wants and there are ways to prevent pregnancy. Likewise, a woman can allow her husband or boyfriend to have all the fun he wants without worry of him creating kids that aren't hers. But sadly, rational thinking is a rarity.

A bit off topic but... as for women playing with women and men not being bothered by it, I can't count the number of men I've talked to who said their worst fear of having a bi female partner is that she'll leave him for a woman. Again... irrational thinking. Hell, if my wife ever leaves me for another woman, all I can say is I can't blame her. I don't know what on earth she ever saw sexy about my hairy ass and wrinkled up ballzack. But seriously, I would be more hurt if she left for another man because it's clear that I can't compete with a woman on any number of things. Unsure
17-01-2013, 10:23 PM
(17-01-2013 09:11 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  I don't disagree that that's a common issue among men but again, from a societal indoctrination perspective. From a rational thinking perspective, one can allow his wife or girlfriend to have all the fun she wants and there are ways to prevent pregnancy. Likewise, a woman can allow her husband or boyfriend to have all the fun he wants without worry of him creating kids that aren't hers. But sadly, rational thinking is a rarity.

A bit off topic but... as for women playing with women and men not being bothered by it, I can't count the number of men I've talked to who said their worst fear of having a bi female partner is that she'll leave him for a woman. Again... irrational thinking. Hell, if my wife ever leaves me for another woman, all I can say is I can't blame her. I don't know what on earth she ever saw sexy about my hairy ass and wrinkled up ballzack. But seriously, I would be more hurt if she left for another man because it's clear that I can't compete with a woman on any number of things. Unsure
Well obviously rationality can give us ideas to overcome such things (such as preventing pregnancy), but that doesn't erase our evolutionary history. Many (if not all) people know it's not entirely rational to fear the dark, but they still do.

17-01-2013, 11:12 PM
Me and Manly really don't give a shit. ... We fuck when we fuck. ... Nunyurbusinesss.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post