Mystery of Noah's ark solved

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2014, 12:03 PM
Mystery of Noah's ark solved
For too long, the primary objection to the story of Noah's ark has been the ability of the ark to carry representatives of all the living species on the planet for a year.

Now, I believe the mystery has been solved:

Found this in the cookie jar. It appears to show a donkey mating with a rhino. The answer to the mystery of Noah's ark came to me in a flash. Cross-breeding. Noah only had to carry a few species. The rest would come in time. This particular pairing probably produced the famous rhinkey or the less well-known honkey.

Doc
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like docskeptic's post
22-01-2014, 12:18 PM
RE: Mystery of Noah's ark solved
(22-01-2014 12:03 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  For too long, the primary objection to the story of Noah's ark has been the ability of the ark to carry representatives of all the living species on the planet for a year.

Found this in the cookie jar. It appears to show a donkey mating with a rhino. The answer to the mystery of Noah's ark came to me in a flash. Cross-breeding. Noah only had to carry a few species. The rest would come in time. This particular pairing probably produced the famous rhinkey or the less well-known honkey.

Doc

Seems legit. These were shown to me as proof the other day.
http://www.setterfield.org/Ark/The_Ark.html
http://www.setterfield.org/Genesis_1-11/...ction.html

Atir aissom atir imon
22-01-2014, 12:46 PM
Oh...don't say that. You laugh, but next thing you know a Creationist will see this and unapologetically add it to their arguments.

Sounds no different than any of their claims, if you actually read what their specific claims actually are.

22-01-2014, 12:50 PM
(22-01-2014 12:03 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  For too long, the primary objection to the story of Noah's ark has been the ability of the ark to carry representatives of all the living species on the planet for a year.

Doc

Or, you know, it could be proof you're just plain crackers... Rolleyes

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
22-01-2014, 01:11 PM
(22-01-2014 12:50 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

Doc

Or, you know, it could be proof you're just plain crackers... Rolleyes

He may be crackers, but you're nuts Tongue

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post
27-01-2014, 10:58 AM

More proof (of production problems at the cookie factory).

What would this combo produce and why is the cat facing the other way?

Doc
27-01-2014, 11:25 AM
(27-01-2014 10:58 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  More proof (of production problems at the cookie factory).

What would this combo produce and why is the cat facing the other way?

Doc

Produce? nothing..... but thats where all the gayness in the animal kingdom comes from..... Damn Noah, he fucked up everything. Hobo