Myths about Alqaeda.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-10-2012, 10:39 AM
RE: Myths about Alqaeda.
(12-10-2012 10:36 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(12-10-2012 10:26 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Your mom is in Al Qaeda. That's no myth. Drinking Beverage

And everyone knows it.
(Hey, we can turn this into another "finish my sentence" thread :

Your mom got her combat boots from my mom, when she was ..

engaging in hardcore homosexual intercourse with her.

I can successfully make anything sound wrong, awwww yeah. Cool

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
12-10-2012, 12:35 PM
Afghanistan

Yugoslavia

Chechnya

Libya

Syria

Can anyone here name JUST ONE country that Al Qaeda has attempted to/overthrown that was pro-western or pro-U.S.

All of these were attempts/successful attempts at weakening or ending an anti-western, anti-capitalist, political rulers in those countries.

Are you people saying that al qaeda is an anti U.S. organization that just coincidentally has been and still is overthrowing the countries that the U.S. don't like?

The leader of al qaeda has publicly said that he supports and is helping to overthrow Assad in Syria right now, along with western nations admitting to funding and advisors being sent to that region.

Are you sheeple actually saying that it's just a coincidence that U.S./western (NATO) foreign policy JUST HAPPENS to be the same policy as al qaeda as to where they fight?
12-10-2012, 12:42 PM
(12-10-2012 08:21 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  The U.S did not support Al Qaeda. Foreign agents that the U.S trained, mainly to halt the advance of Communist forces, eventually formed the organization independently. Additionally, every country that Al Qaeda was harbored in, or successfully influenced, remained anti-democratic and anti-capitalist. You obviously know nothing about the situation in that area of the world.

The U.S. under NATO funded and armed al qaeda rebels in Yugoslavia, Libya and now Syria.

Al Qaeda is just a name, these mercenary soldiers that fight under the name al qaeda will fight under any other name, in Syria and Libya they just call themselves different but they are the same people. In libya, one of the commanders of the forces that overthrew gadaafi was a known al qaeda leader, and many of the fighters in each other countries I mentioned came from other arab countries to fight.

So, about those drugs, how do you think so much keeps getting out of an area that has been heavily militarized for the past 10 years?

You do know that the U.S. has got into the cocaine trafficking business in the 80's to fund similar groups in latin america right? Iran Contra, all common knowledge and all declassified.
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
12-10-2012, 12:43 PM
(12-10-2012 10:39 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(12-10-2012 10:36 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  And everyone knows it.
(Hey, we can turn this into another "finish my sentence" thread :

Your mom got her combat boots from my mom, when she was ..

engaging in hardcore homosexual intercourse with her.

I can successfully make anything sound wrong, awwww yeah. Cool

Just like I and I.

I hope to go skiing at

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
12-10-2012, 05:37 PM
Afghanistan had a mix of pro- and anti- US elements prior to its totalitarian domination by the Taliban.

Al Qaeda is not "just a name", or at least it was not up until late 2001. Al Qaeda was a highly organized paramilitary group with supply chains all over the world, training camps, a cell organization, contacts with drug cartels and numerous Arab nations who provided the majority of their funding, a standing army of ~2000 soldiers in service of the Taliban in Afghanistan, and a general: Osama bin Laden. That all pretty much got blown to hell between 2001 and 2003, around which time the US stupidly turned its attention to Iraq, giving enough breathing space for the modern Afghani insurgency and New Taliban to take root.

How do drugs get out of Afghanistan? Because about 1/4th of the country's land area is under complete control of the Taliban, and drugs are easily smuggled through the mountains into Pakistan. Idiot.

If the US is funding "Al Qaeda" to overthrow governments it doesn't like, it sure is doing a piss-poor job or else Iran and Pakistan would be toppled by now. Libya? Gaddaffi was a dying old man anyway. Syria? Hardly an enemy, and most of the tensions are one sided; Syria doesn't like the US messing around in their affairs. Yugoslavia? Being torn apart by ethnic clashes anyway, and note that it wasn't the Muslims who committed the majority of the atrocities there, although they definitely committed some.

Anyway, you're still an idiot.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
12-10-2012, 10:01 PM
wait, who cares about al quaeda? I thought it was all Taliban now. Also, if it was happening what would you do about it?

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
13-10-2012, 01:50 AM
(12-10-2012 12:42 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(12-10-2012 08:21 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  The U.S did not support Al Qaeda. Foreign agents that the U.S trained, mainly to halt the advance of Communist forces, eventually formed the organization independently. Additionally, every country that Al Qaeda was harbored in, or successfully influenced, remained anti-democratic and anti-capitalist. You obviously know nothing about the situation in that area of the world.

The U.S. under NATO funded and armed al qaeda rebels in Yugoslavia, Libya and now Syria.

Al Qaeda is just a name, these mercenary soldiers that fight under the name al qaeda will fight under any other name, in Syria and Libya they just call themselves different but they are the same people. In libya, one of the commanders of the forces that overthrew gadaafi was a known al qaeda leader, and many of the fighters in each other countries I mentioned came from other arab countries to fight.

So, about those drugs, how do you think so much keeps getting out of an area that has been heavily militarized for the past 10 years?

You do know that the U.S. has got into the cocaine trafficking business in the 80's to fund similar groups in latin america right? Iran Contra, all common knowledge and all declassified.

I like this comment because it is a perfect example of an idiot.

Quote:The origins of al-Qaeda as a network inspiring terrorism around the world and training operatives can be traced to the Soviet War in Afghanistan (December 1979 – February 1989).[18] The U.S. viewed the conflict in Afghanistan, with the Afghan Marxists and allied Soviet troops on one side and the native Afghan mujahideen, some of whom were radical Islamic militants, on the other, as a blatant case of Soviet expansionism and aggression. A CIA program called Operation Cyclone channeled funds through Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence agency to the Afghan Mujahideen who were fighting the Soviet occupation.[77]

This is what happened.

13-10-2012, 06:38 AM
That's basically what I said.. but with more details... and better said... and generally superior... And probably wont be ignored...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
13-10-2012, 07:13 AM
(13-10-2012 06:38 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  That's basically what I said.. but with more details... and better said... and generally superior... And probably wont be ignored...

I simply quoted Wikipedia to show that I have sources instead of simple paranoid speculation like I and I.

13-10-2012, 07:19 AM
... Point is still valid.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.