Myths about Alqaeda.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2012, 05:34 PM
RE: Myths about Alqaeda.
(13-10-2012 04:47 PM)I and I Wrote:  I already posted evidence of alqaeda foreign fighters in Syria, now here is the evidence that it was the case in Libya also. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...links.html

Irrelevant. No proof of American involvement.
Why would anyone listen to someone who can't even spell Al-Qaeda correctly ?

(13-10-2012 04:47 PM)I and I Wrote:  Remember stupid fuck, the west provided the airforce for this armed group to overthrow Gaddafi?

Irrelevant. Prove it. Does not prove Al-Qaeda was involved in overthrow.

(13-10-2012 04:47 PM)I and I Wrote:  The U.S. did and still is actively supporting alqaeda fighters.

The moon is made of green cheese.

(13-10-2012 04:47 PM)I and I Wrote:  Do you really need evidence that the U.S. supported Osama Bin Laden ?

Irrelevant. No proof of present-day involvement.

Nice try. Try harder. That is if your midget brain is capable.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2012, 06:23 PM
stop siting news sites and show me some actual evidence. Someone who spent the time and doesn't make overly wild claims. Also isn't canada part of nato?

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
13-10-2012, 06:50 PM (This post was last modified: 14-10-2012 01:43 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(13-10-2012 06:13 PM)I and I Wrote:  Where the fuck have you been the past 2 years? oh yeah, you are a stupid fuck

PROOF that the U.S. funded libyan rebels http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/25/world/...libya.html

PROOF that alqaeda was heavily involved in and a major part in the fight against Gaddafi.

The U.S. and other western nations were funding and supporting these rebels in the attempt to overthrow Gaddafi, this didn't work so then NATO sent war planes and naval ships to the area to shell and bomb key areas that allowed the rebels to win. THEY WERE THE AIRFORCE FOR THE REBELS that were the ground troops.

If you are so stupid to need evidence of NATO bombing Libya (which wouldn't surprise me) it would ovviously show that you are a clueless stupid fuck when it comes to events around the world.

Weren't you the same stupid fuck that needed proof that the U.S. ever helped alqaeda at all? Laughat

Sorry midget brain. I never said the US never supported them . I asked you to support your drooling.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
13-10-2012, 08:47 PM
Demonstrate that Libyan rebels are the same as Al-Qaeda. Al-Qaeda is a very specific thing, and you can't just call something Al-Qaeda because you want to call it Al-Qaeda. Demonstrate that Libyan rebels were members of or significantly connected to Al-Qaeda.

So far I've seen nothing to demonstrate that the Libyan revolution was anything other than part of the Arab Spring. You've also demonstrated your stupidity by referencing the existence of an extremist Muslim party in Libya as evidence of Al-Qaeda US funding UFO monsters. No shit Sherlock, the Middle East has extremist Muslim political parties the way the US has fundamentalist Christian Republicans. How does that matter to anything to do with Al-Qaeda?

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
14-10-2012, 12:45 AM
(13-10-2012 08:47 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Demonstrate that Libyan rebels are the same as Al-Qaeda. Al-Qaeda is a very specific thing, and you can't just call something Al-Qaeda because you want to call it Al-Qaeda. Demonstrate that Libyan rebels were members of or significantly connected to Al-Qaeda.

So far I've seen nothing to demonstrate that the Libyan revolution was anything other than part of the Arab Spring. You've also demonstrated your stupidity by referencing the existence of an extremist Muslim party in Libya as evidence of Al-Qaeda US funding UFO monsters. No shit Sherlock, the Middle East has extremist Muslim political parties the way the US has fundamentalist Christian Republicans. How does that matter to anything to do with Al-Qaeda?

Rebel LEADER
http://www.worldcrunch.com/top-libyan-re...HpfWGeHzpE
14-10-2012, 02:35 AM
A rebel leader, and he wasn't an Al Qaeda operative. He was apparently on good terms with them at one point, but that doesn't make him Al Qaeda. LIFG =/= Al Qaeda. Idiot.

Is LIFG a bad organization? Probably. Is this guy still a radical Islamist? Hard to tell. He has, as the article put it, perjured twice. Maybe he's just a man hungry for power? Or is he an ideologue? My guess is the former, he seems to be going in whatever direction the wind blows. He probably got himself set up in the anti-Gadaafi forces early on by merit of having insurgent/military training and earned himself enough connections and power that the US has to deal with him, they can't remove him from power without worse repercussions. In other words, he's probably being worked with in spite of his past actions and connections, not because of them.

Note some important words. "Probably". "Likely". "My guess".

I present conjecture and opinion as just that. Opinion. You're presenting conjecture and opinion as fact. Which is why I call you an idiot. Idiot. Present conjecture and opinion as opinion, and I'll stop calling you an idiot.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
It works, bitches.
14-10-2012, 10:38 AM
(14-10-2012 02:35 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  A rebel leader, and he wasn't an Al Qaeda operative. He was apparently on good terms with them at one point, but that doesn't make him Al Qaeda. LIFG =/= Al Qaeda. Idiot.

Is LIFG a bad organization? Probably. Is this guy still a radical Islamist? Hard to tell. He has, as the article put it, perjured twice. Maybe he's just a man hungry for power? Or is he an ideologue? My guess is the former, he seems to be going in whatever direction the wind blows. He probably got himself set up in the anti-Gadaafi forces early on by merit of having insurgent/military training and earned himself enough connections and power that the US has to deal with him, they can't remove him from power without worse repercussions. In other words, he's probably being worked with in spite of his past actions and connections, not because of them.

Note some important words. "Probably". "Likely". "My guess".

I present conjecture and opinion as just that. Opinion. You're presenting conjecture and opinion as fact. Which is why I call you an idiot. Idiot. Present conjecture and opinion as opinion, and I'll stop calling you an idiot.

You said that the LIFG was alqaeda, I agree. Alqaeda is a name just like LIFG. If a guy robs a bank on monday then steals a car on tuesday, according to you he isn't a bank robber because he was stealing cars? If a guy fights in several alqaeda battles then just happens to be leading a group of people that have alqaeda members in them. Are you trying to say that he was trying to distance himself from and isn't alqaeda anymore? BULLSHIT
14-10-2012, 11:30 AM
If a guy steals cars all week, and knows a guy who robs banks, maybe has a beer with him now and then, does that make him a bank robber? No. He's still an asshole, but he's not a bank robber. He's a car thief. To say otherwise is false equivocation.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
14-10-2012, 12:51 PM
Ill be honest and say that I have no Idea on who runs Alqaeda (the database)

I imagine the footsoldiers, the people who blow themselves up and fight in the street are in the same position.

Would it surprise me to think that intelligence services (not limited to the US) might wish to "purchase/fund" the services of a certain ideology, to further help there own agendas???... no it wouldnt.

Maybe it would be easier for me to believe that Alqaeda is spreading slowly around the world all by its own fruition.... if I believed that wars were fought for just reasons and freedom.

However I dont.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
14-10-2012, 03:16 PM
(14-10-2012 12:51 PM)bemore Wrote:  Maybe it would be easier for me to believe that Alqaeda is spreading slowly around the world all by its own fruition.... if I believed that wars were fought for just reasons and freedom.

However I dont.

All wars are fought for a reason. Just not very good ones, and certainly not for just ones.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.