Myths about Alqaeda.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2012, 07:45 AM
RE: Myths about Alqaeda.
(15-10-2012 01:29 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Wait, I think I'm starting to get it. I see the light. It's so obvious! Seriously, is this leading up to a "9/11 was an inside job!" reveal? Because if so, I don't really give a shit.

actually this is leading up to you guys explaining how when it comes to toppling governments or attempting to topple governments the west/NATO/U.S. along with alqaeda have been on the exact same government toppling schedule. This is also leading up to an explanation as to why a so called enemy that hates the west is even fighting on our side at all, or leading up to an explanation as to why a group that supposedly hates the U.S. still keeps the same name that the CIA gave them when the CIA funded and armed them to fight the Soviet Union.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2012, 10:51 AM
(15-10-2012 07:45 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(15-10-2012 01:29 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Wait, I think I'm starting to get it. I see the light. It's so obvious! Seriously, is this leading up to a "9/11 was an inside job!" reveal? Because if so, I don't really give a shit.

actually this is leading up to you guys explaining how when it comes to toppling governments or attempting to topple governments the west/NATO/U.S. along with alqaeda have been on the exact same government toppling schedule. This is also leading up to an explanation as to why a so called enemy that hates the west is even fighting on our side at all, or leading up to an explanation as to why a group that supposedly hates the U.S. still keeps the same name that the CIA gave them when the CIA funded and armed them to fight the Soviet Union.

What degree do you have, and in what?

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
16-10-2012, 01:45 PM
(16-10-2012 10:51 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(15-10-2012 07:45 AM)I and I Wrote:  actually this is leading up to you guys explaining how when it comes to toppling governments or attempting to topple governments the west/NATO/U.S. along with alqaeda have been on the exact same government toppling schedule. This is also leading up to an explanation as to why a so called enemy that hates the west is even fighting on our side at all, or leading up to an explanation as to why a group that supposedly hates the U.S. still keeps the same name that the CIA gave them when the CIA funded and armed them to fight the Soviet Union.

What degree do you have, and in what?

I have no clue where this question is headed.
I haven't cited anything that requires a degree. Let me know where I have so I can a degree cited source.

next
20-10-2012, 07:59 AM
(16-10-2012 01:45 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(16-10-2012 10:51 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  What degree do you have, and in what?

I have no clue where this question is headed.
I haven't cited anything that requires a degree. Let me know where I have so I can a degree cited source.

next

I am just interested in how educated you are.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
21-10-2012, 04:43 PM
(20-10-2012 07:59 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(16-10-2012 01:45 PM)I and I Wrote:  I have no clue where this question is headed.

next

I am just interested in how educated you are.

How educated are you sounds like, "how brainwashed are you"

I post a pic of U.S. officials meeting with Bin Laden and then a video of that same official telling the jihadists that god is on your side......and that makes you want to ask how educated I am?

you mean if I was educated I wouldn't post such pictures?
21-10-2012, 05:21 PM
I think she just wants to know how much knowledge you have.

Instead of answering the question directly, how about you answer these:

sqrt(81) = ?

4 = 8x^2 - 2x
x = ?

Find the zeros of:
f(x) = x^3 - 4x^2 +3x -12

y = 3x^2 - sin(7x +5)
What is the derivative of y?

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
21-10-2012, 05:37 PM
(21-10-2012 05:21 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  I think she just wants to know how much knowledge you have.

Instead of answering the question directly, how about you answer these:

sqrt(81) = ?

4 = 8x^2 - 2x
x = ?

Find the zeros of:
f(x) = x^3 - 4x^2 +3x -12

y = 3x^2 - sin(7x +5)
What is the derivative of y?

And this has to do with american support and funding for alqaeda?
21-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Just answer the questions.

Or else I have to assume you're a highschool dropout. Don't feel bad. I'm a college dropout myself.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
It works, bitches.
21-10-2012, 05:43 PM
(21-10-2012 05:40 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Just answer the questions.

Or else I have to assume you're a highschool dropout. Don't feel bad. I'm a college dropout myself.

The question was asked to imply that if someone doesn't have a certain education then whatever they say regardless of whether or not it is true is less credible.

The U.S. funded, armed and started alqaeda, most americans at least know this much.
21-10-2012, 05:51 PM
Having the intelligence, critical thinking, logic, and persistence to pursue a higher education, and especially higher maths, is a fairly good indicator of their amount of knowledge and critical thinking skills, which are important for determining true information from false information, and for determining which information is important and which information is not.

Or is education just brainwashing?

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
It works, bitches.