"N****r Hitler"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: "N****r Hitler"
This is what happens when you let rednecks breed. I say no neuter all of them but they just let them fuck.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2014, 09:10 PM
(01-08-2014 08:46 PM)Nurse Wrote:  "Well, if I were in charge, they would know that waterboarding is how we baptize terrorists." - Sarah Palin

That quote is not satire. I don't think it's gullible to consider the possibility she would say something inflammatory.

This is why I didn't bother checking sources. It's Palin, 'nuff said.

Atir aissom atir imon
02-08-2014, 07:33 AM
(01-08-2014 09:10 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(01-08-2014 08:46 PM)Nurse Wrote:  "Well, if I were in charge, they would know that waterboarding is how we baptize terrorists." - Sarah Palin

That quote is not satire. I don't think it's gullible to consider the possibility she would say something inflammatory.

This is why I didn't bother checking sources. It's Palin, 'nuff said.

I totally agree. She's definitely capable of something like this.

When I first saw your post I went to other sites to find out more. I mean something like what the post said ought to have repercussions and I was utterly dissapointed when it wan't true.Sad

Yes, I wanted to watch the show with a bag of popcorn on one hand and a beer on the other.
[+] 3 users Like Zippo's post
03-08-2014, 09:07 AM
Isn't everything about Sara Palin really satire, though? The woman is a walking parody of what intelligence looks like. So, someone did a satire on a satire? It is so plausible that she would say and encourage something like that, that I completely don't understand the humor here. This story doesn't fit the definition of satire. It's just a lie. And, not even a funny lie.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
03-08-2014, 09:35 AM
(03-08-2014 09:07 AM)BnW Wrote:  Isn't everything about Sara Palin really satire, though? The woman is a walking parody of what intelligence looks like. So, someone did a satire on a satire? It is so plausible that she would say and encourage something like that, that I completely don't understand the humor here. This story doesn't fit the definition of satire. It's just a lie. And, not even a funny lie.

That is the problem there are so many really stupid pages that just post lies that are not funny or satire or anything they are just not true. A few have it down, the onion for instance and the dailycurrant, but most of them just create this never ending maze of false reports you have to dig through.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
03-08-2014, 09:46 AM
(03-08-2014 09:35 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(03-08-2014 09:07 AM)BnW Wrote:  Isn't everything about Sara Palin really satire, though? The woman is a walking parody of what intelligence looks like. So, someone did a satire on a satire? It is so plausible that she would say and encourage something like that, that I completely don't understand the humor here. This story doesn't fit the definition of satire. It's just a lie. And, not even a funny lie.

That is the problem there are so many really stupid pages that just post lies that are not funny or satire or anything they are just not true. A few have it down, the onion for instance and the dailycurrant, but most of them just create this never ending maze of false reports you have to dig through.

[Image: fox-truth.jpg]

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
06-08-2014, 08:18 AM
I think it's funny that people can't write "nigger" even in reference.
06-08-2014, 08:30 AM
[Image: qTUxQ.jpg]

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.