link

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
10-08-2011, 07:24 PM
RE: NASA finds DNA components in meteorites
That sounds awesome!!! though I thought life on meteorites has been discovered fossilized long ago.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
10-08-2011, 09:13 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-2...01465.html

According t this account, micro life is believed to have exsisted ON the meteors that hit earth, but were dead and fossilised before reaching here. Richard B. Hoover ( in a Journal of Cosmology article ) supports the idea that micro life may exsist on comets.

In the linked video, Dr Micheal Callahan refers to the ( building ) blocks as a chemical reaction, not a biological reaction. This has always been my opinion of the origin of life here on Earth. But that it may well have collected original building blocks from space debris, well that's a bit left of what I HAD believed then, though I had entertained that possibility. But now, it seems to make a lot of sense.

http://journalofcosmology.com/Life100.html
The above listed site seems to be a place to do some serious reading, when I have the time.

Oxymoron: "Religious teaching"
"Simple common sense goes out the window when religion comes in through the door." Me (Blasphemy Fan )
11-08-2011, 01:26 PM
yeah they found that mars rock with those little worm bacteria looking things ages ago, im pretty sure they is life on mars just its micro life and underneath the planet.

"In real life , as opposed to that happy, clappy, rainbow fantasy world that you see fit to fly through on your winged unicorn of delusion" - Mitchell and Webb
11-08-2011, 04:34 PM
(11-08-2011 01:26 PM)James The Brit Wrote:  yeah they found that mars rock with those little worm bacteria looking things ages ago, im pretty sure they is life on mars just its micro life and underneath the planet.

I think the mars rock you are referring to was found in the arctic. And they think they found bacteria inside but they can't prove that it wasn't bacteria from this planet that found it's was inside the rock. Only the building blocks of life amino acids have been found inside meteor rocks. Like the Murchison meteorite. That plus the conditions of primitive earth the amino acids can begin forming proteins. http://www.scientificamerican.com/articl...-meteorite

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post