NASA will pay you to lay in bed for 3 months.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2013, 01:34 AM
NASA will pay you to lay in bed for 3 months.
A wud-the-fuk?

Would you do it? Oh my!

I couldn't do it. I would probably either go crazy and gnaw my hand or become so depressed I couldn't form words. Hence, I'd never make it passed the application. I dunno... this is kind of crazy.

Any monkeys? Carlo whom smashes the bugs? Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
18-10-2013, 04:52 AM
RE: NASA will pay you to lay in bed for 3 months.
Fuck yea I would!
$18,000 for 70 days, $257 a day for literally laying about, where do I sign up?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
18-10-2013, 05:59 AM
i'd go crazy... do not want. besides i'm only 15 yet.
19-10-2013, 01:02 AM
(18-10-2013 04:52 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuck yea I would!

That's $10.71 an hour. If your that hard up for cash, go sell your plasma first.
19-10-2013, 07:41 AM
(18-10-2013 01:34 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  A wud-the-fuk?

Would you do it? Oh my!

I couldn't do it. I would probably either go crazy and gnaw my hand or become so depressed I couldn't form words. Hence, I'd never make it passed the application. I dunno... this is kind of crazy.

Any monkeys? Carlo whom smashes the bugs? Big Grin

Unfortunately I make more in my day job.

But for those of you who are unepmployed, go for it. It would be the equivalent of making $45/hour working a standard 9-5 weekday job.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
19-10-2013, 08:02 AM
Make note, you have to pass the NASA fitness test - which disqualifies many.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
19-10-2013, 08:45 AM
(18-10-2013 04:52 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuck yea I would!

Seriously. Best. News. Ever. Shocking

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who has said it- not even if I have said it- unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
19-10-2013, 08:46 AM
And you gotta be a US citizen... but yeah, the money's not that great Tongue It's the attraction of doing fuck all to get it Big Grin OTOH it sounds like you'll be pretty fucked at the end of it - atrophied muscles etc. Yikes. And there'll be docs and people coming to poke you and do experiments on you... I know they'll probably try to fix you before releasing you into the wild again but still, doesn't sound pleasant.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
19-10-2013, 09:12 AM
(19-10-2013 08:46 AM)morondog Wrote:  And you gotta be a US citizen... but yeah, the money's not that great Tongue It's the attraction of doing fuck all to get it Big Grin OTOH it sounds like you'll be pretty fucked at the end of it - atrophied muscles etc. Yikes. And there'll be docs and people coming to poke you and do experiments on you... I know they'll probably try to fix you before releasing you into the wild again but still, doesn't sound pleasant.

You CAN NOT get up. AT ALL. Meaning: you have a catheter in your urethra and I have no idea how they handle the poo... not certain I want to know. Sadcryface

Have fun, Muffy. Drinking Beverage

Oddly enough, a friend of mine is one of the final contenders for the Mars suicide mission. He's very fit and active and will be nearly 80 when they ship out. Among other things, he's a psychologist - probably why they are seriously considering him. I think probably choose him - they already gave him free NASA sweat suits and ball caps.

I got dibs on his NASA shit when he leaves. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
19-10-2013, 09:18 AM
(19-10-2013 09:12 AM)kim Wrote:  
(19-10-2013 08:46 AM)morondog Wrote:  And you gotta be a US citizen... but yeah, the money's not that great Tongue It's the attraction of doing fuck all to get it Big Grin OTOH it sounds like you'll be pretty fucked at the end of it - atrophied muscles etc. Yikes. And there'll be docs and people coming to poke you and do experiments on you... I know they'll probably try to fix you before releasing you into the wild again but still, doesn't sound pleasant.

You CAN NOT get up. AT ALL. Meaning: you have a catheter in your urethra and I have no idea how they handle the poo... not certain I want to know. Sadcryface

Have fun, Muffy. Drinking Beverage

Oddly enough, a friend of mine is one of the final contenders for the Mars suicide mission. He's very fit and active and will be nearly 80 when they ship out. Among other things, he's a psychologist - probably why they are seriously considering him. I think probably choose him - they already gave him free NASA sweat suits and ball caps.

I got dibs on his NASA shit when he leaves. Shy

Since it's a suicide mission, they'll only have him sent off when he's in his later years? How long till he reaches 80? Why haven't I heard of this till now?

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]