NBC - Peter Pan Live

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2014, 09:43 PM
NBC - Peter Pan Live
Please.... No... Christopher Walken... Why??? Weeping does no one remember what a train wreck the live action Sound of Music was??
[Image: peter-pan-live-key-art.jpg?w=605]

People used to laugh at me when I would say "I want to be a comedian". Well nobody is laughing now!

You can never lose a homing pigeon - if your homing pigeon doesn't come back, what you've lost is a pigeon.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: NBC - Peter Pan Live
(18-10-2014 09:43 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Please.... No... Christopher Walken... Why???

Every career has to die sometime....

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
18-10-2014, 10:03 PM
(18-10-2014 09:53 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(18-10-2014 09:43 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Please.... No... Christopher Walken... Why???

Every career has to die sometime....

IDK
Hoffman did Captain Hook in '91 then went on to better things...
But I hear ya! Need to start a "save the bad asses" organization that sends accountants out to keep the Walken's of the world from needing a paycheck that badly Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
18-10-2014, 10:26 PM
(18-10-2014 10:03 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(18-10-2014 09:53 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Every career has to die sometime....

IDK
But I hear ya! Need to start a "save the bad asses" organization that sends accountants out to keep the Walken's of the world from needing a paycheck that badly Laugh out load

Yabut, Hoffman isn't known for strictly badass roles, and Hook was a good flick.

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
20-10-2014, 05:57 PM
Oh you guys are a bunch of twats. Captain Hook is a great part for a guy. Christopher Walken is a dancer from way back and he's still got some great moves. He also has an interesting face and done great work. And by the way, just because an actor is older doesn't mean you toss them aside. Whaddya guys want, young studs in every movie and no one past the age of 40?

"If things aren't funny anymore then they're exactly what they are and life is just one long dental appointment interrupted occasionally by something exciting like waiting or falling asleep" Jason Robards in A Thousand Clowns
20-10-2014, 06:14 PM
(20-10-2014 05:57 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Oh you guys are a bunch of twats. Captain Hook is a great part for a guy. Christopher Walken is a dancer from way back and he's still got some great moves. He also has an interesting face and done great work. And by the way, just because an actor is older doesn't mean you toss them aside. Whaddya guys want, young studs in every movie and no one past the age of 40?

Hey now, I looooove Christopher Walken. If they were doing this as a new movie, I'd be on board. But a live action version for nbc??? No

People used to laugh at me when I would say "I want to be a comedian". Well nobody is laughing now!

You can never lose a homing pigeon - if your homing pigeon doesn't come back, what you've lost is a pigeon.
20-10-2014, 07:39 PM
(20-10-2014 06:14 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 05:57 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Oh you guys are a bunch of twats. Captain Hook is a great part for a guy. Christopher Walken is a dancer from way back and he's still got some great moves. He also has an interesting face and done great work. And by the way, just because an actor is older doesn't mean you toss them aside. Whaddya guys want, young studs in every movie and no one past the age of 40?

Hey now, I looooove Christopher Walken. If they were doing this as a new movie, I'd be on board. But a live action version for nbc??? No

Ok, I take it back, you're not a twat.

But it could be more fun than sound of music, what with the flying and everything. Or it could go terribly wrong, what with the flying and everything.

"If things aren't funny anymore then they're exactly what they are and life is just one long dental appointment interrupted occasionally by something exciting like waiting or falling asleep" Jason Robards in A Thousand Clowns
21-10-2014, 12:37 AM
(18-10-2014 10:26 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(18-10-2014 10:03 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  IDK

Yabut, Hoffman isn't known for strictly badass roles, and Hook was a good flick.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
21-10-2014, 09:07 PM
Facepalm every time I read this thread, and I see you guys talking about "Hoffman" in Hook, I think to myself "wtf, Phillip Seymour Hoffman was most definitely not in Hook!" Facepalm