NC Church Tries to Beat "Demons" Out of Gay Man

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2017, 12:30 PM
RE: NC Church Tries to Beat "Demons" Out of Gay Man
(08-06-2017 08:59 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(08-06-2017 03:42 AM)AB517 Wrote:  let natural selection do its work.
Unfortunately, they breed faster than they kill. The next result is still evolutionary fitness, with a lot of innocent children as victims in the process. Putting the parents in prison would be a better outcome, in terms of Selection, albeit Artificial.
One must always keep in mind that the "objective" of natural selection is survival of the organism long enough to reproduce. In that sense, you're right, sustained breeding in large numbers is exactly what you DON'T want to see. Ironically the QuiverFull movement sees this as the way forward, even while denying the TOE.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes mordant's post
09-06-2017, 08:58 AM
RE: NC Church Tries to Beat "Demons" Out of Gay Man
(08-06-2017 03:42 AM)AB517 Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 03:57 PM)Rachel Wrote:  Idaho is the worst state for what is called faith-based medical neglect. Here is a link to a story I posted on the Amazon Atheist Forum last year.

https://m.boiseweekly.com/boise/idahos-f...lText=true

let natural selection do its work.

If the children were able to make these decisions for themselves, I would fully agree. An infant, or toddler, or even a child under the age of 10 can't really make an informed decision and understand the full import of their actions. I'm sorry, but someone needs to defend the defenseless from their asinine "guardians".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Stefan Mayerschoff's post