NDE & Hell & Fear

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2015, 06:06 PM
RE: NDE & Hell & Fear
(11-04-2015 03:29 PM)Gerro Wrote:  Are there anyone else in here who worries about these things?

How about, "no?"

They don't tell you in the NDE "literature" about eternity in a grain of sand. They don't tell you about the skewed time sense of the dying mind, where the last moment becomes the only moment; and where would you scale thirty five years as an instant of time?

Just snap your fingers and there was your childhood, listen to the echo and hear your first love; in the refrain hear where you made your name... it is easy for the panders of fear and doubt to cast their god into the deepest shadows of your mind when the darkness grows. What is not easy is to realize is that eternity is timelessness. And what you are in the moment, is what you are eternally.

For one, I love my Gwynnies. Heart

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
11-04-2015, 06:24 PM
There you are, probably dying.. Your brain, as always, looks for a pattern to find a solution. Gramps died, cousin Arny died, the woman next door died, uncle Bob died - they all flash through your mind as they are related to the issue at hand. Of course you are going to "encounter" them all on your death bed.

The bright light is failed firing in your brain. It all makes sense.

You sound like someone who has watched too many horror movies. Just quit watching that stuff, if you see it often enough you might end up believing it through mere repetition.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
12-04-2015, 12:09 AM
We all get soaked up in the mythology, even when we don't believe any of it. If the popular religions included magic vegetables, then that would be featuring in many NDEs.

Nothing to worry about, it's just your brain going loopy under extremely stressful conditions Smile

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
12-04-2015, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2015 12:49 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(11-04-2015 03:29 PM)Gerro Wrote:  Hello, i know that there are some other threads about NDE's in here, but i wanted to make a discussion about the hellish NDE's and fears about them.

Just searching Hell NDE from youtube and there are hundreds of videos and stories about being in hell.

It gives me really bad anxiety and anguish even that i have studied a lot about the origins of the religions and the only conclusion i can come about them is that they are just myths and stories.

But i just can't get over these NDE's even that there are a lot of studies to prove them to be just dreams and hallucinations but i still just can't get over it..
I feel like i can't eat or sleep, i just feel like they're real and it's what will happen to me.

Are there anyone else in here who worries about these things?

Please help. Sadcryface

How much have you ever worried about the punishment meted out after death in other religions?

Do you worry about the Mormon afterlife? The Muslim afterlife? The Hindu or Vedic afterlife? The Scientology afterlife? The Hellenistic afterlife? The Wicca afterlife?

Think about how much you have not worried about these other afterlife claims. You have no more reason to fear the Christian hell then you do any other religious afterlife, especially once you learn about how the idea of hell is itself an idea that evolved from previous concepts; more like a merging of the Jewish Sheol with the Hellenistic Hades with the judgement of Zoroastrianism.

http://new.exchristian.net/2010/12/hell-roots.html

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
12-04-2015, 05:18 AM
NDE's are nothing more than humans false perceptions of biological events. Yes, they feel real, but are not different than if you want to believe those covered olives in the dark kitchen at a Halloween party when you were a kid were real eyeballs, you will.

"Near" does not mean "beyond" that window. Once you are dead that's it, there is no coming back once your cells are damaged beyond repair. "Clinical death" can merely mean your vitals flying under the radar. It can be a misdiagnosis on the doctor/nurse's part not detecting your vitals. All it takes to come back out of that state is just enough juice, even if not detected, to come out of it. If you "come back", that means you were never dead in the first place. It is a false sensation, nothing more.

Funny how the brain is always physically in tact when people are revived. You never see someone survive a gunshot suicide brains blown out or decapitation like an ISIS victim communicate after they die.

I have never had an NDE, but when I was a kid I did have the very scary floating out of my body, and seeing people in my sleep(sleep paralysis). I saw my dead grandmother at the foot of my bead. Saw my dead father at the foot of my bed, and my still living mother at the foot of my bed. I look back at those things now and know it was merely psychological sleep delusions most likely caused by stress combined with my sleep state and auditory visual cortex mixing with my sleep state.

Bottom line is you do not come back from the dead. You are your brain in motion, once the brain dies you die. If you come back in a lucid state all that means is that you did not go beyond repair. NDEs are bullshit claims and merely humans lack of understanding of evolutionary biology.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
12-04-2015, 10:21 AM
I visited hell once. It was the summer of 1997 and I had some mushrooms. Scared the crap out of me but the odd part is that I came out of it with a better appreciation of reality. Deamons, the devil, hell, they are all constructs of human imagination. Shoot, most xtians probably couldn't tell you of WHY satan is bad, they just know he is. They are just told that this is bad and to accept it, and they do without question. It is extremely difficult to unprogram that from your mind. Personally, that was one of the hardest things to jettison for me, the fear of the afterlife. It is the fear that keeps you inline, I firmly believe that it is the purpose of hell, to cause fear and keep you inline. No loving being would want you to love them out of fear of what they would do to you. That is what a bully does.

[Image: jesus2.png]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
13-04-2015, 05:41 PM
HELLO MY FRIENDS NONE OF YOU CAN PROVIDE A GOOD ANSWERS TO WHAT THIS PERSON WHAT TO KNOW.
FIRST NDE IS REAL.IF BY ACCIDENT WHICH DO NOT STOP YOUR BREATHING BUT FATAL ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU LOSE YOUR PHYSICAL SENSE THEN YOU WILL SEE THE SPIRIT WORLD. THAT'S NDE.. GOD CAN RETURN YOU BACK IF HE WANTS YOU BACK TO LIFE BUT YOU WILL COME BACK WOTH THE MEMORY OF WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN.
13-04-2015, 05:47 PM
MY FRIEND JOKES APART HELL IS SO REAL LIKE ANYTHING REAL.THE PURPOSE OF LIFE IS NOT WHAT YOU ACHIEVE BUT HOW YOU SPEND YOUR LIFE RELATING WITH YOUR CREATOR GOD. YOU MUST BE ACCEPTED BY GOD TO LIVE WITH HIM FOREVER AND IF YOU DON'T MY FRIEND DO NOT BE DECEIVED , YOU ATE GOING TO SPEND YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE LIVING WITH THE DEVIL AND HIS AGENT FOREVER.
13-04-2015, 05:52 PM
WHY YOU ARE TROUBLE IS THAT GOD LOVES YOU AND HE WANT YOU TO COME TO HIM TO BE HIS PERSON BEFORE YOU PASS AWAYN
AND THE ONLY WAY THAT CAN BE IS ACCEPT HIS SON JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR .REPENT FROM YOUR SIN, GO TO A CHURCH TO LEARN ABOUT GODS WAY TO ETERNITY,READ YOUR BIBLE AND BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST AND YOU BE SAVE.
YOU MAY NOT HAVE SECOND CHANCE.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU
13-04-2015, 06:43 PM
(13-04-2015 05:52 PM)gamesmail100.aa Wrote:  WHY YOU ARE TROUBLE IS THAT GOD LOVES YOU AND HE WANT YOU TO COME TO HIM TO BE HIS PERSON BEFORE YOU PASS AWAYN
AND THE ONLY WAY THAT CAN BE IS ACCEPT HIS SON JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR .REPENT FROM YOUR SIN, GO TO A CHURCH TO LEARN ABOUT GODS WAY TO ETERNITY,READ YOUR BIBLE AND BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST AND YOU BE SAVE.
YOU MAY NOT HAVE SECOND CHANCE.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU

The fuck?
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post