NDE & Hell & Fear

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: NDE & Hell & Fear
(13-04-2015 05:52 PM)gamesmail100.aa Wrote:  WHY YOU ARE TROUBLE IS THAT GOD LOVES YOU AND HE WANT YOU TO COME TO HIM TO BE HIS PERSON BEFORE YOU PASS AWAYN
AND THE ONLY WAY THAT CAN BE IS ACCEPT HIS SON JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR .REPENT FROM YOUR SIN, GO TO A CHURCH TO LEARN ABOUT GODS WAY TO ETERNITY,READ YOUR BIBLE AND BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST AND YOU BE SAVE.
YOU MAY NOT HAVE SECOND CHANCE.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU

I.AM.A.MINDLESS.ROBOT.PRAISE.JESUS.........LOGIC.IS.NOT.PART.OF.PROGRAM......I.M​UST.GO.MY.ZOMBIE.NEEDS.PRAISE.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
14-04-2015, 12:10 AM
Saying it in a robot wars voice doesn't make it any more true.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-04-2015, 06:18 AM
I tried translating it to Japanese and back using an on-line translator to see if that would make more sense and it did.

"Love God you why you are the problem, before you die, he is that want to come to him that you will become his human."

Loving god makes you the problem and a pet. That finally makes sense.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
14-04-2015, 06:23 AM
(13-04-2015 05:52 PM)gamesmail100.aa Wrote:  WHY YOU ARE TROUBLE IS THAT GOD LOVES YOU AND HE WANT YOU TO COME TO HIM TO BE HIS PERSON BEFORE YOU PASS AWAYN
AND THE ONLY WAY THAT CAN BE IS ACCEPT HIS SON JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR .REPENT FROM YOUR SIN, GO TO A CHURCH TO LEARN ABOUT GODS WAY TO ETERNITY,READ YOUR BIBLE AND BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST AND YOU BE SAVE.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU

[Image: samjohnson.jpg]

Quantum Physics: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
[+] 3 users Like Alex K's post
14-04-2015, 07:11 AM
(11-04-2015 03:29 PM)Gerro Wrote:  Hello, i know that there are some other threads about NDE's in here, but i wanted to make a discussion about the hellish NDE's and fears about them.

Just searching Hell NDE from youtube and there are hundreds of videos and stories about being in hell.

It gives me really bad anxiety and anguish even that i have studied a lot about the origins of the religions and the only conclusion i can come about them is that they are just myths and stories.

But i just can't get over these NDE's even that there are a lot of studies to prove them to be just dreams and hallucinations but i still just can't get over it..
I feel like i can't eat or sleep, i just feel like they're real and it's what will happen to me.

Are there anyone else in here who worries about these things?

Please help. Sadcryface

No one survives death, PERIOD. "Near" does not mean "beyond". Yes they do feel real to the person reporting the "experience". But it is a bad interpretation by the person "experiencing" it. Humans do not understand how intense feelings can be that are nothing but a misunderstanding of their own perceptions.

No one comes back to report the same "experience" if they blow their brains out with a shotgun or get decapitated by ISIS.

It is the same false perception one could have as a kid if they were told the covered bowl of olives in the dark room at the Halloween party were really eyeballs.

I have not had an NDE, but I have had a floating experience, and have also seen dead people in my sleep. That was back when I was a kid. It felt real, and when I didn't know any better back then I would have told you it was real. It was nothing more than my overactive brain and some underlying stresses causing those delusions.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-06-2015, 09:40 PM
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU

SMH. Amazing how these little skinny Devils just slip right in and try to destroy all the logic and reason that was so beautifully being scripted in this thread. Rebuke you satan! LOL

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 1 user Likes Tonechaser77's post
08-06-2015, 03:50 AM
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU

I'm reading this in the Ultimate Warrior voice.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
28-09-2015, 01:19 PM
I once came across one of these videos and they are worrying but it probably all in the brain, because they are what you would expect, and like dreams you get good and bad ones.