NDE's are complete.................. BULLSHIT!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2014, 08:51 AM
RE: NDE's are complete.................. BULLSHIT!
(22-09-2014 06:28 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(21-09-2014 03:37 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I thought NDE have been tested by scientists and replicated through drugs proving that they are just a chemical reaction to the brain dying?

People still going on about them being real? How strange.

There's a hypothesis about that involving ketamine. Apparently, ketamine can give you a sensation of being outside of your own body combined with a strong feeling that this is very real and profound. That being said, I don't know that they've actually found a link to this during an NDE, but more have just found yet another mundane way to explain the divine and supernatural.

so NDE's are caused by our brains overdosing us with fun drugs Consider

how long before the govt starts invading the privacy of our innards to continue to wage the war on drugs ?Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2014, 08:53 AM
(22-09-2014 02:49 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 01:28 AM)phild249 Wrote:  People who call others stupid in an argument or pick up on minor spelling details do so because they realise they have been proved to be far dumber than they realised,and cannot reply sensibly because they now realise they really possess no real knowledge and are remarkably THICK

Most people who have ,or many at least had no prior expectations of especially in the west
.Do think someone who just had a car accident,blown up in a tank,or stabbed working on the door of a nightclub were thinking at the moment of occurrence” Oh expect ill see Jesus now,or will remember everything that happened in my life all of a sudden , for crying out loud I am injured and need help are not expecting something like that to occur.

Correction. He called you stupid for no other reason then because you demonstrate, and vocally demonstrate, that you are in fact a fucking idiot who is obviously completely ignorant of all the scientific data surrounding NDE's. They are not in any way supernatural at all. They are repeatable in the lab, they are well documented, and they are 100% natural. They are well understood and not mysterious in any way. That you don't know the science is not a point in your favor shit head. It's not magic go read a book on the subject.
Secondly He's not criticizing your spelling (though that would have merit, who taught you how to write? A fucking trout?) he's pointing out that your inability to format a response properly makes your post even more unreadable then it would be normally. That you can not tell the difference between spelling and formatting lends to the theory that you ARE fucking stupid.

Finally your final..."thought"... is idiotic. People don't decide to have a fucking NDE you idiot. People have had NDE's where they run around with Sam and Dean Winchester hunting monsters, traveling the whole of time and space in the Tardis with The Doctor, or fighting armies with lightsabers. Seeing Jesus and dead grandma are no more real then those NDE's, it's not magic so get an education on the subject. This debate was settled ages ago for anyone who actually cares enough to look at the science you magnificently THICK fuck.
Well I would like to know where get your information from you PRICK
I never said for one minute I thought they supernatural your obviously jumping to conclusions
The same way you think you know things you don’t hat there is evidence at all as to what actually occurs.
Perhaps in the Beano which is obviously your media info pratt head.
I don’t exactly how they occur and neither does anybody else ( Oh except you you mug )
22-09-2014, 08:58 AM
(22-09-2014 08:53 AM)phild249 Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 02:49 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Correction. He called you stupid for no other reason then because you demonstrate, and vocally demonstrate, that you are in fact a fucking idiot who is obviously completely ignorant of all the scientific data surrounding NDE's. They are not in any way supernatural at all. They are repeatable in the lab, they are well documented, and they are 100% natural. They are well understood and not mysterious in any way. That you don't know the science is not a point in your favor shit head. It's not magic go read a book on the subject.
Secondly He's not criticizing your spelling (though that would have merit, who taught you how to write? A fucking trout?) he's pointing out that your inability to format a response properly makes your post even more unreadable then it would be normally. That you can not tell the difference between spelling and formatting lends to the theory that you ARE fucking stupid.

Finally your final..."thought"... is idiotic. People don't decide to have a fucking NDE you idiot. People have had NDE's where they run around with Sam and Dean Winchester hunting monsters, traveling the whole of time and space in the Tardis with The Doctor, or fighting armies with lightsabers. Seeing Jesus and dead grandma are no more real then those NDE's, it's not magic so get an education on the subject. This debate was settled ages ago for anyone who actually cares enough to look at the science you magnificently THICK fuck.
Well I would like to know where get your information from you PRICK
I never said for one minute I thought they supernatural your obviously jumping to conclusions
The same way you think you know things you don’t hat there is evidence at all as to what actually occurs.

His point, and mine, is that there actually is evidence that NDEs are a product of the brain and are culturally influenced, but you seem to be unaware of it.

Quote:Perhaps in the Beano which is obviously your media info pratt head.
I don’t exactly how they occur and neither does anybody else ( Oh except you you mug )

Beano? What the fuck are you on about?

You need to look at the evidence.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-09-2014, 09:07 AM
(22-09-2014 08:51 AM)Ace Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 06:28 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  There's a hypothesis about that involving ketamine. Apparently, ketamine can give you a sensation of being outside of your own body combined with a strong feeling that this is very real and profound. That being said, I don't know that they've actually found a link to this during an NDE, but more have just found yet another mundane way to explain the divine and supernatural.

so NDE's are caused by our brains overdosing us with fun drugs Consider

how long before the govt starts invading the privacy of our innards to continue to wage the war on drugs ?Tongue
Smile I don’t think they have found any evidence at all,drugs or other wise.But it means nothing really we still don’t really understand them.I wouldn’t say they were divine,or anything else the truth is we simply do not know.At least you asked sensibly and dont presume to know the answers as a fact unlike other dorks on this forumSmile
22-09-2014, 09:16 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2014 09:22 AM by phild249.)
(22-09-2014 08:58 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 08:53 AM)phild249 Wrote:  Well I would like to know where get your information from you PRICK

His point, and mine, is that there actually is evidence that NDEs are a product of the brain and are culturally influenced, but you seem to be unaware of it.

Quote:Perhaps in the Beano which is obviously your media info pratt head.

The Beano I do apologise that’s obviously a bit too intellectual for you.
You claim to have knowledge of scientific journal data on NDE’s and don’t even know what the Beano is.

Seriously though what evidence?
Send me the links
22-09-2014, 09:17 AM
(22-09-2014 09:16 AM)phild249 Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 08:58 AM)Chas Wrote:  His point, and mine, is that there actually is evidence that NDEs are a product of the brain and are culturally influenced, but you seem to be unaware of it.

You claim have knowledge scientific journal data on NDE’s and don’t even know what the Beano

Apperently grammar is too intellectual for you. Facepalm

Truth seeker.
22-09-2014, 09:26 AM
It's called a near death experience for a reason, because the person is "near" death. They aren't actually dead.

Ketamine and nde's .....

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/lsd03.html

Astronaut centrifuge machines and nde's

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/triggers06.html

[Image: holygrainotdead.jpg]

And Jesus H Christ, after your really are dead your brain and everything in it turns to dust and there is no conscious thought process whatsoever. You're dead, dead, dead.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
22-09-2014, 09:32 AM
(22-09-2014 09:17 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  Apperently grammar is too intellectual for you. Facepalm
Just like spelling is apparently too intellectual for you. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
22-09-2014, 09:36 AM
(22-09-2014 09:32 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 09:17 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  Apperently grammar is too intellectual for you. Facepalm
Just like spelling is apparently too intellectual for you. Drinking Beverage

Yeah, I'm retarded.

Truth seeker.
22-09-2014, 09:38 AM
(22-09-2014 09:16 AM)phild249 Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 08:58 AM)Chas Wrote:  His point, and mine, is that there actually is evidence that NDEs are a product of the brain and are culturally influenced, but you seem to be unaware of it.

You claim to have knowledge of scientific journal data on NDE’s and don’t even know what the Beano is.

A vague cultural reference?
[Image: beano.jpg]

Quote:Seriously though what evidence?
Send me the links

Do you even Google?

And here.

And here.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post