NDE's are complete.................. BULLSHIT!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: NDE's are complete.................. BULLSHIT!
I diht know watt all the rambling on is when you dont know all the facts, you think you know but you don't know you SMUG prick but if I keep just making words together like this maybe someone will believe me. Semicolon letters together and ah why don't you believe things I say. Sir Edward Scissor Hands wrote about acid cause I dreamed of sex and grandma; does anybody believe me yet cause I dont think I can go in for three more paragraphs so just accept what I say and happy near dying tell grandma I said hi.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2014, 10:00 AM
(21-09-2014 01:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-09-2014 12:47 PM)phild249 Wrote:  Thinking that NDE;s can be explained by a short bursts of life left in the dying brain is an incredible assumption,any activity would show no more than a few random colours and sounds simular to taking acid.NDE experiencers however claim the the experiences are vivid and have more clarity than anything ordinary life as ever shown .What are the odds of two people having the same experience if it’s a delusional dream, that in itself would be a phenomenonal occurrence,let alone thousands of people for hundreds of years experiencing this.To say its down to the dying brain is like smashing a stereo radio with a sledge hammer and being treated to the whole of Shakespeares plays narrated by Sir David Attenborough in its dying throes,due to the fact having some life still left in the batteries, as if......
And why with near death visions always people talk to and see already passed relatives if it’s the brain dying the delusion would something lodged in the memory like a scene Downton Abby
or anything else
.People who say lets face facts,about that human consciousness survival isn’t possible say this because they don’t actually know any facts ,other than a quick disbelief and it seems unlikely to me so I’ll say its nonsense .
I am sure 250 years ago a sailor on the HMS Endeavour would have refuted the possibility of talking into a little box while docked in England and speaking instantly to someone in the new world of Australia would have also faced the facts that it is impossible ,yet in the modern world more than half the World carry a box and take for granted such things.

Dawkins view of conciousness origin is nothing more than guesswork and as no real basis’
Actual scientists, Physicists, and neurosurgeons admit they do not know or what consciousness is for sure or where it originated from ,let alone from the theorisation of a commercial writer.
More practical information would gathered from authors who have actual experience
in such matters such ac Bran Weiss psychiatrist , Eben Alexander Neurosurgeon,
both previously avid atheists.

Sir William Crooks Chemist and physicist also set to prove the non reality of such things
and spent twenty years of research,into late Victorian era aiming to discredit mediums etc,
Crookes carried out very demanding tests under extremely stringent conditions.
Being conscientious and true scientist Crookes submitted his finding as he found them,unfortunatly it was not what the scientific world wish to hear,finding some fakery but overall much genuine reality in his studies.
However because this was not the expected results they were hoping for he was ostracised and frowned upon by the great unlearned fact knowing scientist as he would be today.
Why they encouraged him in the first place to take up the experiments if the verdict was predefined anyway is a typical example that is still extant today.

As for people having the experiences on pilot training its not surprising as the body is experiencing its belief that it is near death,Penn & Teller offer no explanation as to why a person can see their own body from outside when experiencing a NDE .
This test if anything confirms the existence of the nde not disproves it,all trainees having the same delusions wow........
If out to make a buck from this its definitely penn &Teller
They way they spout their ignorance as facts is incredible ,look learn before you claim to know something , That none us do for sure

NDE's have been explained by science. Rats have NDE's. They have nothing to do with Jebus.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2013/08/...xperiences

Whatever that gobeldy gook is you think you wrote, all I can say is :

Festoon your quagmire. Within the indigenous parapets can be found novels and other grapes of paint. There is no caveat to the Klein bottle, and there will be no gold watch for the unspoken zero. Gobble the fertile gravel.

Focus your nose on the test tube. Stay succulently upon your velodrome and fear not the coming of the essential kangaroo. Strawberries are your incidental chemistry. Present the fulcrum in advance of the gypsum cookie, for as the tree is combed, so goes the predicate. Expand quietly but do not relish.

Whether or not you agree with the plumber, harvest away ye hearties. Kalabash in Friebourg but not in spanners while it's raining. Bring out the mustard but flap flap flap until takeoff. Why would you say such a thing in the presence of the substrate? 64. 1112. Welcome to the new sandwich lumberyard. Bus stops follow movement, or do they?

The impediment to your posterior is large but can be dissected with chestnuts. Obermeyer. Glasnost and shallot cookies will do the main job when a steamshovel is too distant for pomegranate.

Thumbsup
Shouldn't you be getting your homework done before mummy and daddy come home, instead of copying things from your Xbox.

P.S Don’t attempt Junior mastermind just yet………….
22-09-2014, 10:06 AM
(22-09-2014 09:07 AM)phild249 Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 08:51 AM)Ace Wrote:  so NDE's are caused by our brains overdosing us with fun drugs Consider

how long before the govt starts invading the privacy of our innards to continue to wage the war on drugs ?Tongue
Smile I don’t think they have found any evidence at all,drugs or other wise.But it means nothing really we still don’t really understand them.I wouldn’t say they were divine,or anything else the truth is we simply do not know.At least you asked sensibly and dont presume to know the answers as a fact unlike other dorks on this forumSmile

which dorks ? I must know Wink

I honestly wish the faithful would understand that NDE's are not the same as death
NDE's mean you nearly died, if you actually died your cells wouldn't get oxygen and nutrition and die from it and start to decay
22-09-2014, 10:09 AM
I had an NDE when I had surgery in 1996. Bright light, watching the docs work on me, the whole bit. I never attributed it to anything other than the anesthetics. Maybe it doesn't qualify as an NDE since the blood supply to my brain never dropped below normal.

A little over a year ago I went to the ER and was told I had lost half my blood supply and my blood pressure was 65/40. You'd think that would do it, but no NDE, no dreams, nothing.

Sapere aude
22-09-2014, 10:09 AM
(22-09-2014 09:49 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  I diht know watt all the rambling on is when you dont know all the facts, you think you know but you don't know you SMUG prick but if I keep just making words together like this maybe someone will believe me. Semicolon letters together and ah why don't you believe things I say. Sir Edward Scissor Hands wrote about acid cause I dreamed of sex and grandma; does anybody believe me yet cause I dont think I can go in for three more paragraphs so just accept what I say and happy near dying tell grandma I said hi.

can someone elaborate this ? Consider
for some reason what is written here seems like a gish gallop to me Consider
22-09-2014, 10:23 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2014 10:28 AM by phild249.)
(22-09-2014 09:49 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  I diht know watt all the rambling on is when you dont know all the facts, you think you know but you don't know you SMUG prick but if I keep just making words together like this maybe someone will believe me. Semicolon letters together and ah why don't you believe things I say. Sir Edward Scissor Hands wrote about acid cause I dreamed of sex and grandma; does anybody believe me yet cause I dont think I can go in for three more paragraphs so just accept what I say and happy near dying tell grandma I said hi.
It’s true I do write too fast without checking you obviously do,bit too impatient.
It’s not that I am a smug prick, Fuck face ,but what I say if you could read or understand is that nobody knows exactly what the facts are not even you shithead,I do not believe its divine, or know if it,s chemical,or anything else like I don’t know and neither does anybody else you fucking twat………

Sex and grandma together ? < Keep away from me............
22-09-2014, 10:29 AM
The only thing obvious is that I was making fun of you.
22-09-2014, 10:43 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2014 10:49 AM by phild249.)
(22-09-2014 09:38 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 09:16 AM)phild249 Wrote:  The Beano I do apologise that’s obviously a bit too intellectual for you.
You claim to have knowledge of scientific journal data on NDE’s and don’t even know what the Beano is.

A vague cultural reference?
[Image: beano.jpg]

Quote:Seriously though what evidence?
Send me the links

Do you even Google?

And here.

And here.

Ref: Beano box pic
Oh I see you have been prescribed a box ,obviously you haven’t started the coarse yet.
22-09-2014, 01:13 PM
(22-09-2014 10:00 AM)phild249 Wrote:  
(21-09-2014 01:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  NDE's have been explained by science. Rats have NDE's. They have nothing to do with Jebus.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2013/08/...xperiences

Whatever that gobeldy gook is you think you wrote, all I can say is :

Festoon your quagmire. Within the indigenous parapets can be found novels and other grapes of paint. There is no caveat to the Klein bottle, and there will be no gold watch for the unspoken zero. Gobble the fertile gravel.

Focus your nose on the test tube. Stay succulently upon your velodrome and fear not the coming of the essential kangaroo. Strawberries are your incidental chemistry. Present the fulcrum in advance of the gypsum cookie, for as the tree is combed, so goes the predicate. Expand quietly but do not relish.

Whether or not you agree with the plumber, harvest away ye hearties. Kalabash in Friebourg but not in spanners while it's raining. Bring out the mustard but flap flap flap until takeoff. Why would you say such a thing in the presence of the substrate? 64. 1112. Welcome to the new sandwich lumberyard. Bus stops follow movement, or do they?

The impediment to your posterior is large but can be dissected with chestnuts. Obermeyer. Glasnost and shallot cookies will do the main job when a steamshovel is too distant for pomegranate.

Thumbsup
Shouldn't you be getting your homework done before mummy and daddy come home, instead of copying things from your Xbox.

P.S Don’t attempt Junior mastermind just yet………….

Wow. An almost complete sentence.
I don't have an Xbox.
Mommy and daddy are in Europe. The inmates are running the asylum.
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
22-09-2014, 01:15 PM